Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ Leaving ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Edward quickly stood up and walked out of the room ignoring the protests of the teacher. He had to hurry or she would kill herself and Bella would hate him if she knew that he knew and didn't do anything and he didn't want that hate until it was the right time and place.
Bella looked at him like he was weird. True, he is a vampire and never has any need to use the restroom at any time in his undead lfe.
Once he walked outside and towards the forest he quickly started to run at his full speed and raced hoping that he wasn't too late to save Angel's life.
Blue sky to forever,
Green grass blows in the wind, dancing
It would be much better a sight with you, with me,
If you hadn't met me, I'd be fine on my own, baby,
I never felt so lonely, then you came along,
He didn't know how long he had been running or how far but he finally arrived to see Angel lying on the ground with a pole of blood beginning to form around her and her breathing coming in shallow gasps.
So now what should I do? I'm strung out, addicted to you,
My body it aches, now that you're gone,
My supply fell through,
He quickly picked her up trying his hardest to ignore the smell of her blood that came up to hit him in the face as he raced off to the hospital where he knew he would find Carlisle. He knew that if he didn't get there in the next couple minutes she would lose her life.
You gladly gave me everything you had and more,
You craved my happiness,
When you make me feel joy it makes you smile,
He was beginning to worry because if she did this just because Jasper didn't show up for just one day what would she do if he never returned to her. If she did this to herself how would Bella react when he ever left. That scared him far more than anything else did.
But now I feel your stress,
Love was never meant to be such a crazy affair, no
And who has time for tears?
Never thought I'd sit around and cry for your love,
'till now.
 
~At the hospital~
 
Angel woke up to see white walls and ceiling and groaned in distaste. The color was going to drive her more insane at the rate of how white it was.
She tried to lift her arm up to rub her head but found that it was restrained to the bed for her safety or for the hospitals safety she would never know. She slowly turned her head to the side to see Charlie asleep in the chair next to her chair and Bella staring at her intently.
“Why?” Bella asked after a few minutes of silence and staring at each other.
“To ease whatever pain that I had.” Angel said finally looking away.
“That's stupid!” Bella screamed as she stood up. At that Charlie woke up and stared at Bella wondering what was going on now. “You had us all worried and for what? For feeling like you were left alone! You had us worried for a week and during all that all the Cullen's left! Lula and I both went into depression! You're not the only one who lost someone that they loved! You're not the only one feeling pain…” Bella said as she fell back into her chair and started crying.
Charlie looked between both his girls and couldn't think of anything to say.
“I'm sorry…” Angel said. A shuddering breath came out of Angel's mouth as she looked over at Bella again with tears coming down her face. “I'm sorry for everything I put you through… I'm sorry for saying that everything was going to be okay… I'm so sorry…” At that Angel let loose all her tears.
Bella stood up and went over to Angel's bed and got on it and just cried with her sister.
At that point Lula walked in and saw what was going on and went to lie on the other side of Angel.
Charlie stood up and left the room to let all the girls have their time and maybe if he waited long enough to come back they would be calmed down.
True to it he came back half an hour later to find all three girls had fallen asleep.
 
~A week later~
 
“Are you sure you want to go on this trip?” Charlie asked the two girls standing in front of him.
“Of course we do Mr. S.” Lula said as she finished unloading her stuff in the back of the cruiser.
“Dad…” Angel said. “We need this.” She quickly hugged her dad.
“Fine, but promise me don't get into anymore trouble than you would around me.”
Lula laughed, “I can't promise that.”
“You better.” Charlie said giving her a look.
Angel smiled, “We'll try… Bye dad see you in three months…”
 
 
Author: Hmmm… Where could they possibly be going. I'm letting you guys vote between Ireland or Japan so please send me you suggestions.