Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ Oh My God ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Oh My God You Are….

Angel looked at the people standing in front of her in awe. She never knew that one day she would meet her idols.
"Oh my God I can't believe it!" Lula exclaimed. "It's Gackt!"
Gackt let one of his infamous smiles slip onto his face.
Hyde straightened his posture hoping that Angel would notice him.

"Oh my God you're," Hyde smiled, "Yukihiro Awaji, the greatest drummer in the whole entire world!"

Hyde's smile vanished from his face and Yukihiro who had been standing in the way thinking that he would not get noticed formed a smile on his face.

"Do you not recognize me?" Hyde asked.

"Of course I know you!" Angel said turning to Hyde, "You're Hyde!" But it shouldn't matter to you whether or not I recognized you because you're married to a model."

"That's true," He said witha smile forming on his face again. "But Yuki here is engaged."

"That's it right there," Lula said finally speaking again as she had her arm hoked through Gackts. "Engaged. Not settled down. Up for grabs. Just like Gackt."

"But Gackt gay..." Said a person who had been listening in on their conversation.

"Gackt is not gay!!!" Lula said turning towards the person who had said he was only to find that he wasn't there. "Huh? Must have scared them off."

"So would you lovely ladies like a tour of Japan?" Hyde asked.

"Of course." Angel said grabbing onto Yukihiro's arm and smiling at him.

"Do you girls have boyfriends?" Gackt asked hopefully.

"Yes but unfortunately we don't know where they have disappeared to."

"Well what kind of guys would leave their girlfriends to worry about them?"

"One's who want to keep us safe." Lula said in a whisper so that they couldn't hear her.

"They're our high school's like mascot or something so they get to travel all of Europe." Angel said.

"Maybe you'll meet up with them as you're here." Yukihiro said.

"Maybe..." Angel said looking down but then looking back up with a smile on her face. "But for now we have you guys to entertain us."

"Yes andwe'll even give you tickets to see our shows." Hyde said.

"Really?!" Lula asked as her eyes widened.

Gackt laughed, "Of course! I even have a concert tonight if you want to come see."

"Uh, yeah we want to come see you guys." Angel said. "But first I want to try out the food."

Lula laughed at Angel.

"What?!"

"You always want to try out the food. You're like a bottomless pit for food." Lula explained.

"Whatever just get me food." Angel said walking off taking Yukihiro with her

Little did any of them kno that two certain vampires were watching them.

~Later on at the concert~

Kimi wa seijitsu na moralist
Kirei no yubi de boku wo nazoru
Boku wa junshi na terrorist
Kimi no omou ga mama ni kakumei ga okiru

Angel and Lula were dancing together to the music when Angel saw something familiar out of the corner of her eye.

Koi ni shibarareta specialist
Nagai tsume wo taterareta boku
Ai wo tashikametai egoist
Kimi no oku made tadoritsu kitai

Kimi no kao ga toozakeru
Ah boku wa boku de nakunaru mae ni


Angel looked over to where she saw it to see a tuft of blond hair move quickly out of her line of vision causing her to stop dancing.

Aishite mo ii kai? yureru yoru ni
Aragamama de ii yo matto fukaku
Kurushii kurai ni nareta kuchibiru ga tokeau hodoni
Boku wa...kimi no...vanilla

'nante kido risugi' sonna cool na kimi wa plastic
Atsui menazashi ni wa ecologist
Sono moeru kuchizuke ga modo kashii

Yugandeiku kimi no kao ga
Ah boku ga boku de iraremasu you ni


Her eyes quickly followed where the hair had gone and saw what she was looking for and her eyes widened.

Aishite mo ii kai? yureru youru ni
Arugamama de ii ya moto hayaku
Kurushii kurai ni nureta kuchibiru ga kotoba nante mou
Kimi to boku not burning love

Ah itsuka asa e mukaereba
Ah yoru wa owaru no darou ka
Ah sora ni chiribamerareta
Ah shiroi hana ni kakomarete yuku

But as quickly as she saw him he disappeared again.

Aishite mo ii kai? yureru yoru ni
Arugamama de ii ya ' i've seen a tail'
Kuyashii kurai ni kimi ni hamatteru no ni
A crew sees cring knees
I wanna need not betry!!
Aishite mo ii kai? tureru yoru ni
Arugamama de ii ya motto kimi wo
Kuruoshii kurai ni nareta koshi tsuki ga tokeau hodo ni
Kimi wa...boku no...vanilla

As the song stopped Lula turned to Angel and saw her expression. "What?" She asked as she looked around to find what had made her friend freeze up so bad.

"I saw..." Angel began but could't finish for she felt a lump in her throat.

"Saw what? What did you see?"

"Jasper..." She whispered as silent tears rolled down her cheeks.