Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ What is this feeling called? ❯ Return of old ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lula walked in wearing a blue and white frilly Gothic Lolita dress, black knee high heeled boots, white fingerless gloves, and a blue vial over her face.
 
“Suits you,” Angel said.
 
“What do you mean?” Gackt asked coming up behind her.
 
“She's way more innocent then I am.”
 
“Angel!” Lula said through clenched teeth.
 
“What? It's the truth.”
 
“Whatever.”
 
“Well ladies let's get this party on the set.” Klaha said coming into the room for only a brief second.
 
That whole day they had been doing the wedding scene over and over again trying to get it perfected because Angel kept messing up every time it came to kissing Yu~ki she would freeze up. Hyde had to switch with Gackt because Lula wouldn't kiss him, he didn't mind though.
 
Just as Angel had gotten the nerve to actually kiss Yu~ki, she was quickly swept away by a figure that moved way too fast for her to make out clearly until she was set down again and looked up causing her to gasp as well as everyone else on the set.
 
Jasper looked furiously at Yu~ki like he wanted to rip his head off his shoulder for even trying to kiss Angel.
 
“What are you doing here?” Angel asked.
 
“I was watching over you and it's a good thing too because you were about to cheat on me.”
 
“I'm not cheating on you, it's called acting. We were doing a music video.” Angel said through clenched teeth.
 
“You're acting?” Jasper said finally looking Angel in the eyes.
 
“Yeah, you know it's what people do in front of cameras.” She said trying not to melt beneath his gaze.
 
Jasper's gaze never faltered but Angel could feel her resolve slowly give away.
 
“Why?” She finally asked causing Jasper to look into her eyes with question.
 
“`Why' what?”
 
“Why did you leave?”
 
“I-” He began but was cut off.
 
“Do you know how much that hurt me? That you were the first to leave out of all of your family.” She said with tears forming in her eyes. “I did something I hadn't done in so long because I was afraid that I lost you forever.” She subconsciously pulled down her sleeve of her dress to hide her marks. “To have Edward find me instead of you just made everything worse. I need you not your brother.” By then tears had gone down her face obscuring her make-up.
 
Jasper ran his finger across her cheek to wipe away her tears. “I'm sorry…” He said. “I was afraid that I would hurt you.”
 
That's all it took as Angel grabbed his shirt and buried her face into his chest and cried as he wrapped his arms around her waist. “I'm sorry.” He repeated over and over.