Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Arisugawa's Locket ❯ Vampire Ball Two ( Chapter 62 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Halloween: The Vampire's Ball Part Two

 

The black haired young woman in her school girl's uniform frowned as she lay her katana on the bar, setting the sword down carefully between all the candles and skull shaped goblets. "I'm still not happy about leaving this up here," Hazuki scowled, her blue eyes flashing.

 

Ryouko just shrugged, her styled blue mane falling down her leather clad back as she smoothly picked the sword up and respectfully set it down behind the bar. "Sorry," she grinned at the young woman, "it's the rules."

 

The blonde beside Hazuki smiled, her odd pointed hat almost looking like a witch's. Her white blouse barely contained the swell of her breasts, her tight black dress hugging her hips. "Besides, Eve may be in this world," Ririsu offered cheerfully.

 

"Hatsumi," Hazuki corrected her.

 

"Whichever," Ririsu shrugged casually. Her eyes lit up happily as she saw the people swaying together, "And there's dancing!" She grabbed Hazuki's arm and tugged her.

 

"Hey, wait a moment," Hazuki protested, the taller woman stumbling after her, the bandage wrapped around one leg trailing behind.

 

"So," the quiet voice asked, calling Ryouko away from watching the amusing pair, "how do I look, m'love?"

 

Ryouko turned, her eyes widening as she took Princess Ayeka in. Her Jurai robes had been exchanged for a daring slinky black dress, cut low in the front and very, very short. Just the slightest bit of white marked her skin, giving her an unearthly glow. "Wow," Ryouko blinked.

 

Ayeka tugged nervously at the short skirt but still looked pleased. "This is the last time I let Setsuna help dress me up," she moved around the bar to snuggle with Ryouko as she admitted, "she's a bit more daring than I am."

 

Ryouko chuckled as she held Ayeka close, "This from the woman who's been know to wear a Juraian dominatrix outfit."

 

"Special circumstances," Ayeka answered with as much dignity as she could muster. She looked up at Ryouko, her eyes suddenly a bit wicked as she purred, "Why, do I need to dig that costume out, dear?"

 

Ryouko just grinned, leaning forward to whisper something in her ear that made Ayeka blush fiercely. Looking up she turned to her fellow bartenders who had moved in to take up the slack, "You mind if I take a short dancing break?"

 

Minagi grinned as she swept by her twin sister, a beer bottle in both the scarred woman's hands, "Yeah, we can manage." She bent over to grab something, the matching leather catsuit she wore giving customers quite the view.

 

"Yes, sempai," Mahoro beamed, her carefully torn maid's outfit revealing more of her legs and breasts than she might normally consider doing.

 

Ryouko and Ayeka went around the bar and out to the dance floor together, the two women sliding close as they swayed gently with the music. Out in the crowds many people were dancing, some human while a few quite clearly were not.

 

"You know, I like this visit much better than our last one here," Buffy remarked, the butchy looking blonde leading.

 

Willow laughed, the vampiress snugly held in her tight leather dress. "Oh yes," she agreed, "though I hadn't really expected to bring them along, too."

 

Sitting at a table just off of the dance floor two young women looked around them in a certain amount of awe. "You know," Faith commented, "I really didn't expect B. and her girl to know about a place like this."

 

"Neither did I," Tara admitted, the brown haired woman looking around her warily.

 

"Hello," May beamed at them, her gothic styled maid's uniform hugging her generously proportioned body, "what can I get you?" She quickly jotted down their orders and hurried off, long brown mane swinging.

 

Tara shook her head as the woman left then quietly asked, "Is it me or are some of these vampires not in costume?"

 

"According to Hitomi this place is neutral territory," Dawn volunteered, the younger girl pushing her brown hair back nervously.

 

"Let's hope," Faith commented, her boyishly styled black hair going with her T-shirt and jeans. She looked across the table, smiling slightly at Tara and felt a flash of amusement as the woman actually blushed a bit.

 

The black haired woman cut through the crowd to their table, her pale skin bold and eyes eerily intense. She looked at Dawn and smiled slightly, "Would you care to dance?"

 

"No!" both Faith and Tara blurted out at the same time, instantly recognizing a powerful vampire when they saw one.

 

She seemed to take it in good grace, nodding as she turned to walk away, "My apologies."

 

"Wait," Dawn spoke up, glaring over at Faith and Tara before gently asking the mysterious girl, "what's your name?"

 

"Saya," the vampiress answered softly.

 

"I'd love to dance with you," Dawn got up, her dress swirling around her, "Saya."

 

As the two moved off into the dancers Faith thumped her head down on the table as she moaned out, "B is gonna kill us."

 

"Then let's get out there and keep an eye on them," Tara got up, offering her hand to Faith and following the two out onto the dance floor.

 

Arisugawa Juri smiled as she looked over the crowd, the bar packed once again with people having a good time. 'We're going to need another full time server,' Juri noted as the orange haired athlete sipped from a red tinted ginger ale, the tight red gown clinging to her body, 'Excel and the others haven't actually complained yet, but they're being run ragged some nights.'

 

"Lost in thought?" the familiar voice purred from behind Juri.

 

"I've been waiting...," Juri started to say only to trail off in surprise. Setsuna Meiou looked like she had raided Tuxedo Kamen's closet, or at least Haruka's. The midnight black suit hugged her gorgeous body, the pants clinging to her hips while the matching coat barely contained the swell of her breasts. Ruby lips and black hair suited her pale coloring, the image of a vampire lady.

 

"Are you all right?" Setsuna purred impishly as she asked, "Could you use a damp cloth on the back of the neck or something?"

 

"I'm impressed," Juri agreed, stepping forward to pull her lover close for a kiss. She chuckled softly, "I hope you and Michiru didn't talk poor Haruka into a dress."

 

Setsuna snickered softly, "We're not quite that cruel, but...."

 

Haruka and Michiru reached them then and Juri blinked in honest surprise. The snow white suit that Haruka wore almost glowed as the sandy haired woman moved through the shadows of the bar while Michiru was dressed in a matching black suit, the small green haired woman holding on to her lover's arm possessively.

 

"Very nice," Juri grinned, "does this mean we'll be seeing you two in suits more often?"

 

"Oh, occasionally," Michiru laughed.

 

Haruka nodded thoughtfully, "It does make a nice change of pace."

 

"Oh, where oh where can my baby be,

The Lord took her away from me

She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good

So I can see my baby when I leave this world."

 

Mihoshi sang with surprising beauty up on the stage, the dusky skinned blonde looking oddly like a cute flight attendant in her Galaxy Police uniform. She finished with a sad smile before softly adding, "I look forward to seeing you again, Kiyone."

 

The Staff: The bar's owner is Arisugawa Juri, from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Minagi and Ryouko are from the series Tenchi Muyo. Mahoro is from Mahoromantic. Cyberdoll May is from Hand Maid May. Hitomi is from Escaflowne, the movie. And finally, Excel is from Excel Saga.

 

Our Cast This Episode: Hazuki and Ririsu are both from the anime series Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito. Buffy, Willow, Dawn, Faith and Tara are all from my Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic: Slayer and Shadow. Saya is from Blood: the last vampire. Setsuna, Haruka and Michiru are all from Sailor Moon. And finally, Kiyone and Mihoshi are from Tenchi Muyo.

 

Author's Notes: I recently saw Yami to Boshi and despite the annoying ending wanted to feature the characters in Arisugawa's Locket. "Last Kiss" is a cover from from Pearl Jam, annd the version of Mihoshi is from the OVAs where her partner Kiyone died.