Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *~{Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon}~* ❯ *~{Dreams Of Gold}~* ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*~Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon~*

Crossover
: Inuyasha and Escaflowne.

Parings: Inuyasha and Kagome, mention of Van and Hitomi, Hitomi and a man from earth, Slight Millerna and Allen, and slight Shippo and Merle.
Warning: Rated for corse language, Gore and Major angest and Character Deaths. No Lemons though....I'll save you from that.....lol. Limes maybe, if I get the nerve. Summary: Kagome finds her self blind, and lost nearly a year of her memories, forgetting everything about the well and Inuyasha. She also finds her mother and grandfather dead, and her brothers body missing. The traumitized girl is sent to live with her abusive 'father'.After waking up to a horrible expierance, Kagome runs away blindly, and finds herself at her old home. There, the tree transprots her to Gaea.

Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha, or Visions of Escaflowne.....

Info:
Sakura: Cherry Blossom
'Thinking' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*~Chapter 1: Dreams Of Gold.~*Kagome stared still outside her bedroom window. Her blank bright eyes looking at everything and nothing, never truly seeing. She sat there for hours, hoping that maybe....she'd be able to see things again, and that image would grant her a forgotten memory....'Why can't I remember? What's wrong with me?' She asked her self quietly. She sighed and teared her eyes away from glass. She layed down softly on her back, careful not to hurt the wound. She had no idea how she got the burn. After 2 months, it still hadnt healed. Maybe it was because she always bended the wrong way, or she tossed and turned to much in her sleep. Or maybe it was becomes of him....

"Kagome! I'm heading out! I want this shit cleaned up befor I get back!" She didn't bother answering him. She heard him stomp around a few times downstairs then the front door close. She waited longer to hear the car leave, till she could hear nothing else. She layed there still more minutes, just staring unseeing at the roof. After she was sure he was gone, She quickly got up, ignoring the protest of her back. She made her way to her door, making sure not to trip over forgotten clothing.

She opened her bedroom door then waited again, holding her breath. Hearing nothing, she walked out her door, counting every step she took. after the 15, she turned her direction to her left, reaching for the handle she knew would be there. Walking into the only bathroom, she quickly locked the door, afraid he may come home befor she was done. That has never been a pleasing expierance. And she hadnt even done her chorse.....

Casting away her fears, she turned on the water, making it as hot as her skin could take it. She striped from her clothes carfully, wincing in pain as she took off her sweater, leaving her in her underwear. She stood infront of th mirror, or where she thought the mirror was. As if excpecting to see her face. She was never vain about her appearance. Maybe always alittle shy about it, but she never taken much though into it. But her time with her father, maybe he was saying what everyone had been seeing? maybe she was now disfigured, like her back. She sighed, turning back to the tub, and took off the rest of her clothes.

She sighed contently, sinking deeper intill the scorching water. The air around her became thick with steem, clearing her breathing. She let a rare half smile slip on her lips, her eyes closed. She loved her limited moments alone in this house. She left bad but, she couldnt wait for him to leave the house and drink, or go find a loose woman. She felt bad, but only intill she felt the water warm her sore body, pain caused by him, then she felt good.



Kagome sighed, and sanked deeper into the water. Snakeing her hand out of the water, she grabbed a bottle of shappo an worked it through her hair. It smelled of soaps, but she didnt complain. She ducked her head under the water, moving her head side to side, rincing the soup from her hair. She stayed under water alittle longer, then resurfaced. She sighed again and leaned back. She loved bathing. She placed her hand on the pendant that hanged from her chest. It belonged to her mother. She doesnt know what it looked like, but she fingered it often. She missed her....


After 15 minutes, the water became colder, she drained the tub, and grabed a towel. After a semi drying, she wrapped her naked from in a fluffy towel. She had no idea of the color. She stayed silent for a few moments, listening around the house, then exited the bathroom, and half-counted her steps back. She got dressed in a longsleves shirt with a tank under it, emo styled jeans, studded belt, boots, a hoodie and her jacket. She didnt know any of the colors.

One thing about her father she liked was that he trusted her to do things around the house. He didn't think her handy capped. Or maybe he was just really lazy. either way, she didn't mind. She walked around the living room, picking up beer bottles, cigerret butts and other random objects. She made 4 rounds, to make sure she got everything on the ground. Missing one thing would be a grave mistake. She fixed up the couch, whiped down the tables, then did the kitchen. It was rarly dirty, he never came in there. It didn't take too long.

As she cleaned, she imagined that she and her mother were doing a spring cleaning, finding lost things in forgotten places, laughing at old, better memories, while looking at dusty pictures. Souta, being too lazy, talking to them from the couch, asking if they found that slingshot he lost months befor. Her grandfather, going through old family treasures, Telling tales of demons, great wars, and magic that filled the better part of her child hood. She imagined that they were still here. She imagined their laughing smiling faces. Hoping if she thought about them offent, no matter how much it hurt, their faces would never be forgotten from her fragile memory..

Kagome sighed then headed up stairs, counting her way up. She crawed into her cold sheets, shivering slightly from her wet hair. She kept her eyes open for minutes, waiting for a noise, anything that would indacate that he came home. Again, she heard nothing. It was like walking on egg shells in this house. Always watching, waiting. Aways watching her words, her body lanuage. Making sure he had no reason to hurt her. She hated it, but she couldn't complete hate him. Though it gave her a bad taste in her mouth to think about it, he was the only thing left here for her, and even paid for her to eat. She would be grateful for that. After all, he was her father...

Kagome felt herself drift asleep, not fighting to keep her eyelids open. She can have a nap, befor he came home. She will wake befor he came, which would be for a good 4 hours. Then she will wait for him to sleep, then she can dream, dream about the man with molten eyes......


Half an hour later.....


2 hours later.......


4 hours later......


5 hours later....

''Kagome....''

''Kagome?"
Who's calling?

"Kagome!" The voice was getting angry, this voice is familiar, but she can't remember....

"Kagome what are you doing?!" The voice was urgant, and angry.

"Nothing I'm doing nothing" She whispered back

"Kagome stop!" A flash of angry, familiar golden eyes came into her black vision."Im doing nothing!" She insisted. What could he mean? Who was he? did she knew him befor? Yes, she did, but she forgotten. A strong feeling of pain and loss filled her chest, weighing her down, pulling. Tears formed in her eyes. Who was he to her? That made feel like this? she felt as if she lost her heart. The pain wouldnt leave. These dreams of this man usually brought her peace, made her forget where she was. But now, she wanted his voice and eyes to leave her. She wanted to forget everything. She didnt care, just get rid of this feeling. She needed to forget.

"Kagome Stop!!"

"I'm doing nothing! Go away!" She sobbed. "Leave me..."

"Kagome what the fuck?! I said stop!" Kagome's eyes widen, waking from her dream. The voice had changed, it was nolonger that gruff, angry voice. She felt her hands wrapped around somthing, skin, a neck. She heard coughing noises, angry strangled growles. She smelt alcohal, sweat, perfume, somthing metalic and bitter and tabacco. It was her father....

Kagome quickly let go of her fathers neck, she heard him fall and cough. She backed away. Why was she standing? Where was she?

"What the fuck were you doing!?" He screamed, She heard him stand up. She back away again, stumbling on somthing soft, and large, into somthing wet and sticky....

"I'm sorry!" She said quickly, he took slow steps towards her.

" What the fuck have you done!?" He boomed. What had she done? She moved back again, and felt her hand hit somthing....

She felt the object, keeping her ears on her father. It felt soft, and was long. She felt farther down, feeling a small wrist and a few fingers....It was an womans arm....

"..I....W-what?..." She stutteres, throwing away the decapitated arm. She heared him come closer, his feet moving faster. She moved her hands infront of her head, hoping to block his first attacks. He hauled her up, roughly grabbing her shoulders.

" Are you fuckin insane?! Look what you done! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" He threw her to the ground, she fell in more blood. He kicked her in the stomach, sending her into the wall behind her. She struggled to breath and crawled away. She silently scream when he grabbed her hair, slamming her into the ground. He screamed more insults, she blocked them out, as he beated her. What did she do? Why was there so much blood? Did she do it? Is that why hes so mad? She whimpered when he gripped her wrist, she was sure ir was broken. He screamed more and more, her ears hurt. She blocked him out, she couldnt hear, or maybe, she just didnt want to hear... The words she knew she true....

Monster...


Freak.......


Mu rderer....

Kagome yelped when he started to choke her, she felt pressure build up behind her eyes. She scratched at his hands, drawing blood. But he didn't stop. He gripped tighter, she saw white. She was going to die.

Suddenly, she heard him scream. He dropped her, she fell limply onto the ground. His screams conitinued.

" THE FUCK!!" She heard his thrash around, her ears ringing now.

" I'LL KILL YOU!!" She crawled away from her father, towards the door. He howled in anger now.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING BITCH!?!" He stop thrashing and was crawling towards her. Kagome whimmpered again then forced her sore legs up, her back was burning. Her head was pounding. She ran, out the door, onto the streets, somehow missing the few cars.

"FUCK!!" She didnt listen

"YOU BITCH!!"She ignored him.

"KAGOMEE!!" She left him. In pain.

Her fathers screams became distant, till she could no longer hear him. But she continued to run. She had no idea where she was going, but she had to get away. No more memories. She couldn't take it. She wanted to forget. Everything, and every one. Everyone but him....

Her running had brought her to some steps. In her confustion, Kagome climed the many many steps. Not noticed how long it was. After was seems like hours, or minutes, she couldnt tell anymore, she reached the top. Kagome just kept walking. Tired, she stoped, looking for somthing to lean on. She found a tree...It felt familiar. Not the tree it self, but the feeling she got from it. She was at Her grandfathers shrine. She sighed, and sat down at the base of the tree, on its thick, large, twisting roots, placing her head on the hard bark. She didnt know how long she sat there, under the large tree. Time was nolonger a factor. She just wanted....she didnt know really. To forget, or to remember. She couldnt make up her mind.

Kagome slowly open her eyes when she felt somthing solf and light hit her hand. She gently picked it up, rubbed it between her two fingers and her thumb. It was a Sakura peddle. From the tree? She tilted her head up, and felt more peddled fall on her face. This tree never bloomed. And so many...She wasnt sure if the tree had enough branches. Her lap and feet were now covered in what she imagined with thousands of pure white flowers, the tree still full, for it kept scattering its flowers. Kagome blinked rapidly when she felt somthing wet hit her nose. and then again on her cheak, till more water fell alover her. Raining and raining flowers? Whats going on? Kagome quickly sat up, her ankles completely under water now. Her whole body was soaked and peddles stucked to her. It was raining too much in less then 30 seconds. Kagome backed away from the tree, and faced it.

Kagomes eyes widen, she could see it! Barely, it was blurry and unforcused. But she can see it. It was glowing! The feeling that she got whenever she sat under the tree grew, drowning her in a warm, refreshing feeling. All thoughts of her father and the last moments with him vanished.

"Kagome...." Did the tree just talked? The voice was of a woman, strong and kind. Kagome backed up. She had to be dreaming. She looked around for the man with gold eyes. Hes always in her dream. But didnt see him.

" You want to see him again?" The tree asked. Kagome blinked, tring to clear her fuzzy vision.

" Who?" She asked, stepping closer. The water now up to her knees.

"Inuyasha" Kagome gasped. That name. She knew it. The man with the firy eyes was named Inuyasha. What an odd, pretty name....

"Do you want to leave? Forget and remember? Do you want to see him again?" The tree asked again. To forget, to remember. To forget her father, the blood and the pain. To remember him. To see his face in person again....

"Yes" Kagome said. She felt the water raising faster, the peddles floated on the water. It smelt to sweet. So clean. Kagome smiled. She would see him. The man that haunted her dreams for the past 2 months.

"Inuyasha" She whispered. The water engulfed her, she blinked. The tree was also under water, still blooming in white flowers glowing into silver. Kagome looked up in the water. There was a full moon bright and pale, bigger then she had seen it befor. But, there was another moon, right behind it, larger, it looked like earth almost. Kagome felt her lungs burn for air, but she didnt panic. She trusted the tree, or whoever is talking. She would take her to inuyasha. Kagome felt herself sink into the water. The ground she was standing on moments befor was nolonger there. The tree, the moon and the planet behind it slowly faded. Kagome closed her eyes, and saw the golden eyes again in the black. Her smile widen.

'Inuyasha'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ THIS!! Thats it. Lost of mistakes, but you know what im trying to say. This is a very long chapter, but leaves you with a cliffy. Think its a good start. Not alot of Inuyasha and Escaflowne Crossovers, So I thought it would be fun. Hitomi wont be coming in this, but she plays a major part in this. I made the way Kagome get to Gaea the same way Hitomi did in the movie, with my own touch. Hope you liked it. Kagome will be alittle OC because of the 2 months with her 'father' and how low her self confidance had gotten. And Inuyasha will also be alittle more OC. But I'll keep the gruffness about him, but nolonger shy.

Next Chapter : Beauty from the Mistic moon.