Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *~{Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon}~* ❯ *~{Beauty From The Mystic Moon}~* ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
*~Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon~*
Crossover: Inuyasha and Escaflowne.
Parings: Inuyasha and Kagome, mention of Van and Hitomi, Hitomi and a man from earth, Slight Millerna and Allen, and slight Shippo and Merle.
Warning: Rated for corse language, Gore and Major angest and Character Deaths. No Lemons though....I'll save you from that.....lol. Limes maybe, if I get the nerve. Summary: Kagome finds her self blind, and lost nearly a year of her memories, forgetting everything about the well and Inuyasha. She also finds her mother and grandfather dead, and her brothers body missing. The traumitized girl is sent to live with her abusive 'father'.After waking up to a horrible expierance, Kagome runs away blindly, and finds herself at her old home. There, the tree transprots her to Gaea.
-

Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha, or Visions of Escaflowne.....

-
Info:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Scene Change
~~~~~~~Characters Name~~~~~~~~~ -Change of point of view.

Dono- Japanese Honorific. Equal to Master or Lord.

Sama- Japanese Honorific in High respect, but not more then Dono.

fuyu no ame
-Japanese for Winter Rain

Youkai-Japanese word for Demon.

Miko- Shinto Priestess

-
-
-


*~Chapter 2: Beauty From The Mistic Moon.~*

Blood seeped through the warriors body, he gasped for air, trying to fill his puctured lung. The sword that had cut through had jerked out, he fell over with a strangled cry. The man behind with cleaned off is sword with his red kimono, darkening it with the other mans blood. He sneered at the fallen body and turned. Stupid neko thought he could take him. He came out of nowhere, demanding him to give him valubles. Stupid theif.

'Inuyasha....' A solf feminine voice whispered in the wind. He turned quickly around, he narrowed his eyes down the dark forrest path. Nothing. He growled. He was going senile.

"Inuyasha-sama!" Inuyasha turned his head to see a short, white haired dark, skined boy run up to him, steping over the fallen body.

"Rae" He regarded the boy. He was a sand youkai servant that worked as Inuyasha's and other court members messanger.

"Inuyasha-sama, Sesshomaru-Dono is leaving the for a few days, he sent me to get you to watch over the Palace." He said, trying to chatch his breath. Looking at the dead body.

"What happen?" He asked casually. Inuyasha sneered again. Turning away from the boy, walking in the opposit direction of the Palace. Rae ran to catch up.

"Nothing, Where the hell did that bastard go then?" Inuyasha asked. Rae blinked, then ran infront of him.

"There had been demon sightings in the human countries. Attacking. Sesshoumaru-Dono went to checkit out. He asked for you to go back." He started to walk backwards, Inuyasha fallowing.

"Demons huh? Why is he going himself? Lazy Asshole usually sends his lackys" Inuyasha slightly pushed the boy away from him, so he was leading. Rae simply fallowed at his side.

"Yes, but some were asking around for a miko. Talking about a jewel." Inuyasha paused.

"What Jewel? Did they say the name, Rae?" Inuyasha asked calmly, but Rae knew better.

"No, Sesshoumaru-Dono is going to find out. Inuyasha do you know what jewel they're talking about?" He asked confused. Inuyasha didnt answer. It couldnt be...

'Shikon...'
"Inuyasha-sama?" Inuyasha shook his head and turn to Rae.

" I'm not going, go back and when that baka gets back tell him to find someone else to babysit his place" Rae was about to complain, back was cut off from a bright light in the background. Inuyasha turned around. His eyes widen. A White pillar of light came down from the sky, just a few yards away, lighting the Forest in light. They were coming from the moons.

"What is that?!" yelled Rae, blocking the brightness with his arms. Inuyasha turned back to him.

"Go back Rae, I'll catch up" Inuyasha inturcted. Rae protest.

"But-"

"Now!" Rae stumbled then scurried away, leaving Inuyasha. He turned again towards the light then lept into the sky. His narrowed his eyes at the light. His feet barelt touching the ground. He had hear of people coming from the mystic moon, from light from the sky. Usually ones with unual powers. Like the girl a few years back he had hear of. The one that had aided in the defet of one of the human countries. Demons of Gaea rarly interfiered wtih other matters, and remain hidden from the rest of world, in the darker part of Gaea,
Gesshoku. Where the sun never shined its light. But Inuyasha was curious. What if this had somthing to do with the demons going around? The timing was perfect. Demons asking around for a jewel, attacking humans. Maybe they're looking for a paticular human. They don't go into the light side of Gaea for no reason, even if they were rumors. There had to be some truth. Maybe this human knew of the Shikon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Van looked around lazily around the room. They had gathered to discuse the threat of another atempt to assasinate him, and Millerna. So far, No one had seen theses assasins faces, but hadnt been able to kill either of them. Some of them blabbering on about a holy woman. Very few people in Gaea believed in the Gods. Him being one of them.

Millerna now had a constent body-gaurd, fallowing her around. Of corse that person was Allen. He wasnt sure of their relationship anymore, but never cared to underdstand it. Somtimes Millerna would give a sly coment to Allen, but he would play innocent, pretending to have no idea what she was saying. Or maybe he really didnt know. He didnt care. His mind his just bored right now that he would contimplate about anything. He had been king to Fanelia for many years now, but nothing interesting had happened in the last 7 years. Nothing but Making sure his people was secure, feed, housed, good people working under him, and other kingly duties. The 22 year old was to put it, bored.

"We'll have a 24 hour watch around Vans courters, Halls and Windows. Van is that agreeable?" Van turned his head lazily to Allen. He gave a stiff nod then turned away again. He didnt care what they did, but he didnt want someone fallowing him around all the time. He needed space.

"Good. My men and I will take Millerna back to Austria tomorrow. If this takes a turn for the worst, it would be wise for us to send her to the somewhere isolated and unknown. Van, if the enemy is too stronge, You should think of doing the same." Van narrowed his eye. Hide? He could understand why Millerna should. She not being skilled in fighting, or even queen yet. But he was a warrior, and a ruler.

"No" He said simply. He stood up and started to make his way to the door.

" Van-"

" I'm not going to hide from my enemies Allen. And im not leaving my country. Do whatever you want to protect Millerna, but I will not hide." Van stated.

"Your no good to Fanelia dead" Van stopped. His head turned slightly to Allen.

" They wont kill me" Then left the room.

Allen sighed, other people in the room stood quiet.

'foolish' thought Allen, sitting down. 'He's still too cocky, but he is Fanelia's king.....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Van sat outside on his ballcony, and let the wind cool him and his brain. wind.....It always reminded him of her.

'Hitomi......' Van sighed. 6 years was far too long. In the beginning, he though he could take it. Being away from her. But as time went on, it got harder. No one knew close they had actually got. He loves her, even if she was so far away. Vans eyes drifted to the moons above him. Many nights he caught himself staring at them for hours. He couldnt help but wonder what she was doing. He knew time moved differently there. Slower. She would have remained 15, or even a year older. The same smiling eyes....

Van growled slightly. He shouldnt be thinking of things like that, he could leave himself open to the assasines....

" Van-sama!" Van turned quickly, just barly catching the flying girl. Merle Grinned up at him, Her brown eyes sparkling.


"You final left that boring old meeting? Lets go and get some food now!" Merle giggled and shifted on his lap. Van rolled his eyes.


"Merle you can't jump on me like that anymore, your not a kid" Van pushed the cat-girl off of him and turned away. Merle pouted slightly. No, She wasnt 13 anymore. She was now a woman, 19 now. Her pink hair was now down past her slouders, and was taller, her body filled out. Defently not 13.


"That doesnt mean I have to act like an old prune! Now lets go and get something to eat!" She laughed and pulled his hand, tring to hual him up.


"Not now Merle, im tired." She pouted again.


"Fine but we're going tomorrow!" and she pranced away. Van shook his head at her antics, and went back at staring at his city. It had grown since he ruled. It was rebuild and more people had made their homes here. Many people from Zaibach had imagrated here and some in Asturai. It wasnt a minor kingdom anymore. His people were happy, and he was proud. He smiled slightly. He wished Hitomi could see this....


"Van" said man turned, to see the 30 year old Allen standing at his doors, ruining his semi-happy thoughts. He turned away.


" Im not going into hidding. Dont try and convince me" He stated. Allen remained silent and sat beside him. Neither said nothing for the lonest time.


"I wonder what Hitomi is doing right now...."Allen mused, staring at the moons. Van glared, he was too intuitive for his liking...


Allen, was also in love with Hitomi. Did he miss her like he did? No, they were never that close, but he did love her in a way. That thought used to get him jelous, and felt a type of hatred to him. Now Van felt comforted that someone felt nearly the same way.

Van watched as Allen stood. He turned to smile at Van.


"Lets get back" Van nodded and stood aswell. They both almost made it to the door, when a flash of light blinded them. Startled, they both turned. A White light, coming from The moon. Hitomis planet. They both whispered.....


"Hitomi...."




~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha stopped. He came to the boarder of the demons plain. The Fuyu no Ame Forest. Sesshoumaru would 'try' and kick his ass if he knew he went near Reika, the Light side of Gaea. Inuyasha shrugged. He never listen to him befor, He didnt fell like it now. Inuyasha continued running. As he got deeper in the woods, it got colder, and soon it started to snow. Inuyasha trugged on. The trees and ground were covered with a thin blanket of pure white snow. The deeper he got, the deeper the snow. The Piller was slowly fading.

Inuyasha slowed down his run when he came close to the light. It was warmer now, but still had a chill in the air.He couldnt see anymore.

'Inuyasha....' Inuyasha stept back. That voice again. He was sure this time he heard it in his head. Maybe it was a mind demon from the mistic moon, and was talking to him in his head. He'd kill it if it tired that again. Inuyasha stood there for moments longer, waiting for the light to subside. He felt a wetness on his face and body, raindrops. The snow had turned to rain in the warmth. Finaly after a few minutes, the light shrunk, till it was nothing but a thin wire that faded into the sky.

He was infront of a lake, unfrozen, with black and blue water roses and silver water lilies that floated on the surface. In the middle of the lake was a gaint white Sakura tree, Filled with silver flowers that fell with the rain. Its roots were underwater. Inuyasha came closer. He couldnt see anyone. He took a step onto the lake, expecting his bare feet to go under, but his foot stayed on the surface. Inuyasha took slow calulated steps on the water, Half expecting him to suddenly fall through. But he didnt. Inuyasha paused when a blue light shined throught the water, at the base of the tree. Narrowing his eyes, he walked towards the light.

Inuyasha's eyes widen at the sight of a girl submerged under water, spiritual energy glowing around her. This was the miko the youkia have been looking for?. He watched as the ligh blue glow slowly faded to a bright pink, then to nothing, though there was still a hum of holy powers surounding her. It clashed with his youkia, but calmed him insted of harming him. The necklace that the girl was wear what was emitting the light. Inuyasha knelt down and placed his hands on the water, suprised that his hands went through. He reached in, elbow deep and grasped her hand, pulling her up.

Inuyasha stared at the possible miko in his arms. She was very young, maybe not even 16. She had the palest of skin, it shined from the moonlight and water.Her eyelashed were dark and thick, tiny dropless of water hung from the ends. Her hair was shiny and felt like liquid silk in his hands, long and dark. It had a silver-blue sheen to it. She had the strangest of clothing he had ever seen, she was dressed almost like a man. She was beautiful, though he'd never say so. He listened to see if she was breathing. Thankfuly she was. Was she the one that came from earth?

Inuyasha leaned back and got a better look. She was wounded. he looked closer at her face and there on her left cheak was bruised. And a cut above her right eye. He glanced at the necklace. It was an
energist from a dragon. How did a girl from earth get somthing like this?

Inuyasha sneered in discusted. He could also smell alot of blood, and someone elses. He felt blood seep onto his hands. He picked up the nympth like girl, and brang her to the shore, so he could see the damaged done on her body.

He sat her down and gentle removed her jacket and the hood-like shirt, noticing her wince in her sleep. The smell of blood got stronger. He leaned her forward so her forhead was resting on his shoulder. He took a unvaulintary breath. His eyes closed slightly. Her hair smelled of Water lilies, Roseswater and ancient rain...and somthing unatural. Probably a human-made hair oil.

He shook his head solfty, and lifted up her shirt. It stuck to her skin with dry and new blood. He looked down. Her pale back had a large burn, it looked old around the edges, but the rest was raw and red. It looked very painful....He looked closer and saw many other scares and marks along her back, marring her pure white skin. Some old and new bruising too. This girl was beaten, many times. Inuyasha narrowed his eyes. Though, he couldnt tell what the girl was like by looking at her, for all he knew, she diserved it.He pulled down the girls shirts then shifted her so could pick her up.

Inuyasha paused. He could smell humans coming. He mentaly smacked himself. Of corse other people would see the light. And of corse they would come and inspect it. But would they really come all this way? and so fast....That country Fanelia is right at the edge, it must be people from there. It would be innoying if Sesshoumaru found it that he had taken a human into
Gesshoku when he could have left her with some humans. He looked down at the sleeping girl. Would it be best for him to give her to them? A human on the demon side would cause attention....He decided to meet these humans. If they were capable of taking care of her, he would allow them.

'But why do I care?....' Inuyasha shook his head. He meerly wants to make sure that a possible connection to the Shikon wouldn't be harmed....right? He growled. He was thinking too much of it. He pushed the unsettling feeling down and jumped into a nearby tree, hiding in the shadows.

He waited for only a few more minutes, then heard the sound of wings above him. His eyes glanced up in the darkness, looking through the frozen leaves. A Dragon? No....It's the Guymelef Escaflowne, treasure to the heir of Fanelia. The king had come? Maybe he would let these human have her, if she was taken under the kings care. He watched as the guymelef land on the area near the lake. More humans were also on the 'melefs back.

"It's so cold Allen! You sure it came here? And wasn't it snowing just a few seconds ago? how is it raining?" He heard a woman complain. He watched as a Longhaired blond man help a also longhaired blond down. He just smiled.

"We're sure princess" Inuyasha saw her pout. He almost rolled his eyes. Woman.....

A Black haired man slipped down the 'melefs back after them He wore a black longsleeved shirt, with a dark red vest and brown gloves. He were brown pants. He looked around his surrounds, his eyes narrowed slightly. The blond man turned to him.

"Its strange, how can a tree blossom in winter? Or...is it even winter now...." He wondered turning to the tree. The other man fallowed his gaze. They went into searching around the area, soon finding out that they could walk on the water like he had. He knew what they were looking for, she was sleeping in his arms.....

Inuyasha's eyes snapped down she he heard her groan. Her head tilted towards him, her eyes blinked open. They were amazing....The brightest of blue he had ever seen, almost white, and they had a weird design around the pupil, like tear drops incircaling the nearly invisable pupil...She was blind.Hear eyes widen, her mouth opened.

~~~~~~~~~~Kagome~~~~~~~~~~

She was warm, and confortable. But her head ached, and so did her body. Her stomache felt like she hadn't eaten anything for days. She felt weak, but warm, comfortable, and safe....But where was she?

No longer feeling safe, Kagome slowly opened her eyes, to see nothing but blackness. She kept them slightly closed, she couldnt move, it hurt. She felt drops of water hit her face. She heard rain. She felt arms around her, holding her to a hard chest. Metal? Her eyes widen. Was it her father? Did he find her? Was it a dream? She opened her mouth to scream, but a hand silenced her. She felt herself being pulled closer.

"Don't move..." A man whispered harshly in her ear. She shivered at the feeling of his breath on her neck. She was sure she wouldnt have heard him if she wasnt so close. She shifted her head slightly and felt his sharp nails slightly dig into her cheak. His hand was so warm, and she was so cold. Kagome blinked at the sound of other people talking.

"This is really strange, maybe it was farther away?" Said a woman, she heard slow footsteps, below her.

"I dont think so, it was here, if not closer to Fanelia, and it wouldnt be wise to go anyfarther. We're at the edge of our realm." Stated a man. She heard the woman give a small sound of confustion. She heard a third person move.

"Evil creature are on the otherside. Right now I dont feel like going into a battle I can advoid. Lets just keep looking around. Someone had come through that light. We cant leave them out here." Said a younger man. Evil creatures? Were they crazy? monsters arent real....The woman sighed.

The man holding her moved back, his other arm that was under her legs came around her waist. He was so quiet. Barly making a noise.

"You really think its Hitomi?" Asked the woman after awile. The younger man sighed irratable.

"Did you really have to bring her?" He demanded. The woman yelled at the obvious insult.

"Yes, I am her gaurd. And I wasnt letting you go alone. If it really is Hitomi..." They all went quiet. Kagome was getting impatient. Why was he hiding from them? Maybe he was a monster they were talking about. She started to struggle. The man behind her gave a quiet inhuman growle. His hands tighten on her waist, her back pushed up on him. She flinched in pain. Her burn really hurt right now. The people below them stopted moving.

"Quiet" comanded the older man. And she did. The person holding her remained still, his breathing slow and even. Shouldnt she give a sign that shes here? But in the end there was no need.


~~~~~~~~~~~~Inuyasha~~~~~~~~~~


"Whos there? Show yourself!" The younger man demanded angerly. Inuyasha snarrled quietly. Stupid woman. He lept down from the tree, she gave a yelp, hanging on his arm. The humans stared at him shock. The glared. Their emotions so easily reaveled. He held the girl close, preventing her from fleeing him.

"Let go of that girl youkia!" said the black haired man. He smelled smiliar to the girl in his arms. Just barly. He reached for the sword at his hip. He mentaly rolled his eyes. As if a human blade could hurt him. The blond man stept forward.

"Just what do you plan to do with that girl?" He asked calmly, obviousely smarter then the other.

"What would you do with her?" He asked back. His voice calm aswell. The woman that stood behind them looked at the girls form. He noticed her eye widen.

"Shes hurt!" She said. The man looked at the girl aswell. He felt her shrink away, knowing where their attention was. He held her closer. His hand moved away from her mouth. She wasnt struggling anymore. She remained quiet.

The human woman stept closer, the blond man called after her.

"Millerna, stop" He grabed her arm. She pulled away.

" Please, let me look at her..." The woman named Millerna asked, taking slow steps towards him. He nodded and slacken his hold on the girl. She wouldnt be any use sick from infection. Millerna walked over and grab hold of the girl and sat her down. The men came closer, keeping on eye on him. Inuyasha just stared at the girl. She finched and shyed away from the other woman. Asking her not to remove her clothing. Was she scared to be touched? Why did he care? He narrowed his his again. He hadnt even known this girl for an hour and she's still getting under his skin....stupid woman.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Millerna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Plea se you have to let me look at it. Would you let me if the others left?" Millierna asked. The girl was so skittish. The girl stilled for a moment then nodded. Millerna turned to the men.

"Well you hear her. shoo!" She smiled at them. The demon just grunted and turned to walk into the woods. Allen and Von slowly fallowed after him, no dout to ask a few questions. She turned her attention to the younger girl.

"There now. Let me take this off then" She took away the jacket and large shirt she had been clutching and lifted her arms up. She complied. She had a small pink blush on her cheaks. Millerna slowly slipped off the blood coated layers, leaving the girl in black underwear slimilar to what Hitomi had worn. Though this girl filled it out more then Hitomis flat chest. She giggled in her head.

"So whats your name?" She asked while unclipping the straps. She could feel the girl shiver.

"Kagome..." She mumbled, hugging her chest. Millerna smiled.

"Kagome? Thats a cute name. I'm princess Millerna, but just call me Millerna ok?" She laughed when the girl looked at her in suprise.

"Princess?" She asked. Millerna blinked.

"Yes, of Austria" She said in a matter of fact voice.

"You mean in Europe?" Asked Kagome. Millerna sweat dropped. Then she remembered. This girl was from the Mystic moon, right?

"No in Gaea. Your on our planet."

~~~~~~~~~Kagome~~~~~~

"Gaea?....." Whispered Kagome. She shivered again when she felt the woman pour cold water on her burn.

'So it wasnt a dream....' She smiled, not noticing Millernas suprised face. 'I will get to see him....' She let her mind go as Millerna wrapped up her back. She went to the strange planet behind the moon. The tree really had spirited her away, somewhere she could forget. She would find him. She didnt know what he was to her, but she didnt care. As long as she didnt forget him, and that she was by his side. That's all that matter.

"Yes. Somehow you were sent here, from your planet. I think Hitomi called it Earth. Allen, Van, and I came here when we saw a light coming from there." She asked. Kagome took it all in. Millerna had just confirmed everything she hoped. Though she didn't know who Hitomi was, that was a very popular name. Her mother's name was Hitomi, and her cousin's.

"Did that youkia hurt you?" Millerna snapped her out of her musing. Kagome blinked. Youkia. They're using that word again. That man who she woke up in the arms of. He was warm....

"No, not at all." She mumbled quietly.

"Oh thats good. Its strange that he wouldn't. I wonder what he wanted with you." She thought out loud.

"Why would he?" kagome asked, feeling alittle talkitive. Millerna was nice, and didnt seem like she would mind if she talked with her.

"Because hes a demon. You know what thoughs are right?" Millerna asked, washing away some of Kagomes minor cuts.

"Yes, but why would he?" She asked again. She always wanted to meet a demon. Her grandfather told many tales of Youkia. Strong, fearful, vicious, but loyal to their kin. She always wanted a Kitsune as a friend, or a puppie demon. Kagome smiled slightly.

"Because demons evil beings, its that obvious? Your a strange girl you know that Kagome" She acused light-heartedly. Kagome frowned. What was wrong with being demon? Kagome thought it'd be wonderful to have special powers, and extra strength. But maybe demons on Gaea were different. She didn't know.

"I guess" Kagome replyed. She hope that the demon befor wasn't evil like Millerna said. She decided she'd find out for herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Van~~~~~~~~~~~~

Van stared at the demon infront of him. When he first saw him, he thought maybe he was a Man-cat that lived in the mountins near Fanelia. But his ears were not cat like. And the feeling he got from him. It was dark, but not completely sinister. He wasnt from his side of Gaea. His armor was too strange.

The demon wore dark red clothing, similar too what some of his samurai would wear. He had black, spiked armor. and a sword stapped to his hip. And had no shoes, and his long dark silver hair was in a loose braid. He looked frightening, but he hadnt attack either him or Allen. And the demon let Millerna tend to the girls wounds.

"Why did you have a 'human' girl with. Did you take her by force?" Van asked the demon. The demons fierce gold eyes turned to him, and arrowed slightly. It unerved him. The girls face. It brought a bad tast in his mouth, but it conforted him, that he remembered what she looked like. She looked so much like Hitomis. Though she didnt have ehr eyes or hair, the pale skin color....and the shape of the eyes. Her eyes, the pupil was a bit dull. She was blind, it wasn't hard to figure out.

"Whats it to you?" He asked gruffly. His cold stotic persona didnt match his attitude. Van was about to snap at him when Allen stept forward.

"Did you come here because of the light aswell? Did that girl come from it?" Van scoffed and looked away. The demon studied Allen.

"Possibly" He said unhelpfuly. Van had to bit his toung befor he said a few insults. He knew that would get him nowhere. Allen narrowed his eyes too.

"What were you planning on doing with her" He asked suspisouly. He rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't going to eat her if thats what you're thinking." Van raised an eyebrow. True, most demons he was heard of ate humans if givin the chance. Allen coughed behind his hand.

"That is not what I ment-"

"You ment if I was going to rape her? Humans don't intrest me." He cut off. Van almost wanted to laugh. It was amusing how he was agrevating Allen. Said man was glaring distastfuly at the demon.

"She was the one who came from the Mysitc Moon right? What use would she be to you?" Allen asked agin. Van waited, his eyes trained on the demon. Ht demon didnt answer right away, maybe just to piss off Allen alittle bit more. He saw Allen was about to ask again when the demon turned his eyes to them.

"Why should I answer you any of your questions? How do I know of your intentions for her? What right do you have over the girl?" He asked intellegantly. He had a point. Van decided to step in.

" My right to the girl is because she is human. We're still in Seika, and still in my country, we'll take the girl" Van and the demon stared down eachother, neither he or the demon backed down.

"That is a pethectic excuse. We are at the boarder. The rules here are different. She is human, but she isnt a civilain of Fanelia. Don't flaunt your King blood so you can get your way. You weak humans are no good for protection. I was an idiot to think otherwise." Van watched in shock as the youkia walked pass them, towards the lake. He ran after him. Allen fallowed.

"Hey wait! what do you mean by protection?" He demanded, catching up to the youkia. He sneered. "Stupid human, are all people in Reika this dence? I would think that the great king of Fanelia would be able to sence it." He mocked. Van stared.

"Sence what?" He asked. The demon was getting innoyed, and turned interuply at him.

"The aura of the girl." Van looked at the youkia in confusion. Aura? The demon scoffed and continued to walk. Van fallowed. True, he couldnt really do anything to the demon at the moment. If the girl wanted to go with him, he couldnt do anything. But if she protest....

They came into the clearing, just as Millerna pulled the ubder shirt over the girl.

~~~~~~~~~Kagome~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! I didnt say we were done!" Yelled Millerna. Kagome turned her head to the coming foot steps. She covered her bare arms and hid slightly behind Millerna. She yelped quietly when she felt herself being hauled up non-too gently. Millerna gasped in protest.

"Careful! your going to open her wound!" She warned. He didnt say anything, but stood her up, and pushed a pill of clothing into her arms. Her hoodie and jacket.

"Put those on, we're leaving." She blinked in confusion. Leaving? Why?

"Youkia, leave that girl to us. She will be much better off with us, her own kind." The older of the men said. Own kind? Maybe she wanted to live with a demon. Her 'Own kind' can be boring somtimes. Though, she dout she was very intresting herself.

"Like I said befor. You humans are no good for protection. She wouldnt last a month." The youkia.... His voice was very familiar....Why didnt she notice befor?

"And she will be very safe in
Gesshoku? You expect us to believe that." Kagome wasn't paying attention anymore. That voice, where had she heard it befor?

"Like a demon could threaten me. There is Demons running around here anyways. Now fuck off, I'm not going to argue with a bunch of spoiled humans" Yes, She had heard it. He is familiar. But he didnt know that. Maybe...

"Maybe we should let her decide?" Millerna was talking now. She needed to pay attention, maybe they will say his name...

"The girl doesnt know anything about Gaea, she wont know how to make the right choice." His name what is his name.... She felt her self being pulled towards the object of her thoughts. His name....

"Hey! where do you think your going? Leave her!" Dont they know?

"I dont have time to waste on you, like I said Fuck off-"

"Whats your name?" Everyone one went quiet, no dout looking right at her. She looked down at her feet.

"What?" He asked in masked suprised. Kagome almost didnt ask again. She took a deep breath.

"Your name?" She said quieter. She suffled her feet. She held her breath, waiting for his answer. He gave a 'keh' noise.

"Inuyasha" She smiled. Inuyasha...She'd go with him. The man who she woke up to in his arms. Warm, and confortable. Safe. Safe from memories.







Ok so theres a very long chapter. I know Inuyasha is a little OC, but hes 700 years old right now. I thought it would be alittle unrealistic if he wasnt more mature. Also you might be innoyed with how fast Kagomes and Inuyashas feelings are progressing, but I feel that their feelings for eachother shouldnt change, evan if they lost their memories of eachother. My story, my rules ^_^