Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ *~Summoner of Escaflowne's Mystic Eyes~* ❯ *~Summoner of Escaflowne's Mystic Eyes~* Chapter 2-Six of Swords ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Summoner of Escaflowne's Mystic Eyes



*~Summoner of Escaflowne's Mystic Eyes~*

Chapter 2
Six of Swords
- A barrier to travel removed.

Was it all just a dream or maybe a vision…no it was real. I was going to tell Yobi about everything…

"Yobi,…" Hitomi began.

"Yea what is it?"

"Do you really want to know what happened to my pendant? It involves something that happened to me two years ago."
"What is it Hitomi? You know you can tell me anything."

Then Hitomi had an idea. "Yobi if you want to know what happened to me then meet me at the track tonight at 6. Oh and bring your pendant with you! Anyway I have to go home now I'll see you later!" Hitomi began jogging in the direction of her house.

*What is going on Hitomi? Why did you leave so suddenly* thought Yobi as he watched her run home.

*This may be the only way to get back to Gaea. They need me and I need to be there. I belong on Gaea.* thought Hitomi as she raced to the track later that evening. She arrived at the track promptly at 6 and found Yobi waiting there for her.
"Well I'm here Hitomi and I brought the pendant so are you going to tell me what's really going on here?" Yobi questioned.

*I just have to do the same thing I did the first time I went to Gaea. Get Yobi to swing the pendant while I run. God I hope this works cause if it doesn't then I'm out of ideas and it'll be up to Van and the others to get me back!* thought Hitomi helplessly.

"Ok I'll tell you Yobi but only if I can run the 100 yard dash within thirteen swings of the pendant."

Yobi looked puzzled. *Why did whether he found out what happened depend on his pendant and how fast Hitomi could run? What was going on?*

"The pendant takes one second to make a complete swing as did mine."

*How did she know that? Their pendants may have been two halves to the same thing but there was no way they'd have the same properties.*

"OK." Yobi agreed.

*Here we go!*

As Hitomi began to run Yobi swung the pendant. Then as she was halfway through the dash it happened.

Van looked up from the pendant in his hand to see Hitomi once again racing toward him, unable to slow down in time to prevent herself from running into him.

"Van!" she cried with tears in her eyes. "I'm so happy to see you again. I felt that something was wrong."

Van was still amazed that he was actually talking to Hitomi again and could only stammer "H-h-hello again."

He then came to his senses and exclaimed, "Hitomi we've been trying to reach you for so long now! We need your help!"

Suddenly Yobi who was speechlessly watching this happen snapped out of it and shouted, "Hitomi, what's going on? Where did he come from? How do you know each other?"

Hitomi and Van stared at Yobi amazed that he, unlike Amano and Yukari, could understand everything Van had said and vice versa.

*There's something about Yobi…I think he may be special. That may be the reason grandma left him half the pendant. Did she know something about him made him different…like me?* said Hitomi to herself.

As she and Van got up off the track, where they had remained since the bumped into each other, Van was filled with curiosity. *Who is this guy? How come he understood what I said but Hiotmi's other friends didn't understand me? Is he related to her or is he her --her…no. They do look alike. He's probably her brother.*

As the two began walking to Yobi the blue light surrounded them once again. They began drifting up when Yobi, who was the only one that didn't know what was going on, ran toward them yelling, "Hitomi you're not going anywhere without me. You're mom is worried about you. Don't do this!"

He ran into the light and grabbed Hitomi's arm. Hitomi thought *Its no use. Amano tried the same thing. If Amano couldn't prevent me from going what makes him think he can?*

Then to her surprise something totally unexpected happened. Yobi began to…

Ha ha ha!…Another cliffhanger well kinda! Hope you guys liked it. I finally found a title and I'm gonna change all of them to it. Oh the Chapters are named after tarot cards. It should help you figure out what happens. Thanx for trying to help me with the title…namely Nuriko…but to you who suggested that I named it the Return of Hitomi I was thinking of that too but I wanted something related to tarot but thanx anyway! Ok well, please review the story! I hope u liked it but if u want to flame it don't be too hard on me! NURIKO! THIS IS THE THIRD CHAPTER I'VE PUT UP IN A WEEK! WHERE'S YOURS???…u better review!