Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Draconian's Bliss ❯ Dear Diary ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

April 12, 2002

Dear Diary,

It's me Hitomi. I'm so excited. Everything has turned out fine. When I was eighteen I went back to Van. He asked me to marry him and everything has been wonderful. I am Queen Hitomi Fanel now. But the real exciting news! I'm pregnant. At least two months! More on that later.

Things have been wonderful. Millerina and Dryden got married again. They have a beautiful boy….but it's not actually theirs. They found the poor thing on the street. Only four years old. He's a sweet boy though. His name is Christian. He has the most beautiful dark brown hair and his eyes…they are an amber brown. They remind me of a wolf from Earth. All knowing eyes. Very horrible for a four year old. Van told me to stop worrying so much.

Another thing. Van and Millerina were talking about having our children betrothed if our child is a girl. I don't think that's right, but Van insists on it. The poor thing. I have a feeling that he or she will be very rebellious. I suppose I will agree to it but only if she if it is a girl can wait till she is 17. I think it would be a perfect age. Not too old not too young.

April 13, 2002

Dear Diary,

It's me again. The papers are all signed. If our child is a girl it is to be wed to Christian. He is only to see her once and that is after she is born. To determine the sex of the baby of course. After that, he is to train and such to be fit for being her husband. Then on her seventeenth birthday, he is to come and they are to be wed. I still feel that this is wrong but what else can I do?

December 10, 2002

Dear Diary,

I've been to preoccupied to write. I'm sorry. The baby feels like it's going to come very soon. I haven't really decided on a name with Van yet. He's been so busy. I think for a boy Van would want it named after Folken. I dunno if I really want that or not. I was thinking about maybe Aidan Rye Fanel. Or Julian. Van did mention Skyler once. There are so many possibilities. As for a girl…I have been thinking really hard on this one. I like the name Sakura. But…something is telling me to name her Blaze. Blaze Tempest Fanel. I think I like the sound of that.

December 25, 2002

Even though people on Gaia don't believe in Christmas, Van and I got a lovely Christmas gift. On the 23rd of December, Blaze Tempest Fanel was brought into the world. My beautiful girl. So the betrothal is put in place. She is to marry Christian Erik Aston on her seventeenth birthday. I pray that she doesn't hate us for this.

******

Tell me what you think. This story is loosely based on Phoenix of the Ashes Book One of the Angel Trilogy and I thank Silver Falconwolf for letting me do so. She would like to tell you guys that have read her story that she has not quit she is just having a hard time getting everything done in college. Ummm please review and let me know what you think of the story. I know my stories are really odd but I'm expanding my horizons. Thanks guys

^_^ Night of the Raven