Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Draconian's Bliss ❯ Blaze's Diary Entry ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok guys just to let you know, it will not all be in diary format. So don't worry about it. Thanks for reviews.

*****

December 22, 2019

Dear Diary,

Sorry to say this isn't Hitomi. My name is Blaze. Blaze Tempest Fanel. I know terrible name. Anyway, Mom has wrote in you for many years huh? She's visiting her family on the Mystic Moon at the moment. I wasn't allowed to go this time. Mom wasn't sure if she would be back in time for my birthday tomorrow. Big deal. What did that have to do with my birthday? I mean I'll only be seventeen. Oh well. Mom told me to write in you, something about memories…I wasn't really listening. What to tell you? Hmmmm…. I guess I could tell you what I look like. I have my father's black hair and mother's green eyes. My hobbies include sword play, video games from the Mystic Moon, and hanging around with my two brothers, Aidan Rye Fanel and Julian Lacour Fanel and my little sister Skyler Lain Fanel. Aidan and Julian both twins and are twelve. Skyler is eight and there is one on the way. The gunny thing is Aidan and Julian look alike with their blond hair and brown eyes, but they don't act alike. Not at all. Aidan loves swordfights. While Julian loves the library. I am a combination of them, seeing as I like both. Skyler is a little of both as well. That's to be expected though. She's so young. For some reason, she prefers to be called Lain. Anyway……..

"Father wants to see you for dinner." Julian said to his sister.

"Ok thanks." said Blaze closing the diary quickly.

Blaze dusted off her pants her mother brought her from Earth and climbed down the tree she was currently residing in. Julian was the only one that Blaze trusted to tell her secret spot to. A tree by the shrine.

"I wonder what Father keeps in there." said Julian.

"I dunno."

King Van had never let his children in the shrine no matter how much they begged. He had a secret in there he didn't want them to see and it intrigued the children very much.

Julian and Blaze walked to the castle full of laughs and smiles. They were very very close. Julian didn't approve of her sword fighting. He was old fashioned like their father.

Blaze walked in to the dinning area in her faded denim jeans and her wrinkled dark blue t-shirt. Her sword strapped to her side and her worn tennis shoes. She was fascinated by the Mystic Moon's many things and brought them home with her after each visit.

"Blaze." her father said glancing pointedly at her inappropriate clothes.

"Aren't you used to it by now Father?"

Van sighed

"I should be."

Blaze sat down in a chair and started to eat. Skyler err…Lain was currently with their mother on The mYstic Moon. Julian was sitting beside her. Aidan was….

"Father? Where is Aidan?"

"He went to stay in the bunkers with the men." Van's chest puffed out a bit, proudly. "He wants to be a soldier."

Blaze nodded.

"Oh Blaze?"

"Yes Father?"

"Dress a little better tomorrow. Millerina and Dryden are coming."

"Ok."

Blaze finished her meal and excused herself to go to bed.

*****

^_^ Night of the Raven