Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Master ❯ Questions ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragon Master


By, TigerWolf


Part 5- Questions




Dilandau jumped back. "What did you do? What is this mark." He yelled over to me.
"I did nothing, but revile part of your destiny. That mark tells me that you are the South, The Dragon of Fear, the color red and the spear." I said mater of faculty.
"What! I am no Dragon of Fear! I'm a Zaibach soldier, and only that." He snapped back.
"Haven't you ever wondered what your destiny was? You were brought up to fight, to only fight. It makes perfect since that your the Dragon of Fear, because anger is fear, when your mad at something it's because your really fear it, you either see something that may harm you, or you see venerability. And you're always angry, or trying to make others fear you. As much as you would love to through a child's tantrum, about how you're not what you are, I am NOT going to lessen to it, just except your destiny like a man."
He gave me a look of pure hate, I knew the tantrum part would make him except it, only to prove he was a man. "Me the Dragon of Fear, hump, what role do I play, since you seam to know so much about me?"
"You play the role of the South, Dragon of Fear, ruled by red and the spear, and help keep the balance of good and evil, when the time comes, and I am the North, Dragon of Justice, ruled by blue and the sward, and guide all." I said. "But in the mean time, I, we, must find the Dragon of Faith and the Dragon of love, for they are the East and West."
"And were are we to find them." he asked sarcastically
"The Sprit Forest, we must go there."
"You must be insane, no one goes into the sprit forest, without coming out totally messed up."
"Well we will, don't tell me your afraid."
"Me afraid, I think not."
"Then we shale go there then."
"Fine"
"Fine then." That worked out better then I thought. Poor Dilandau, trying to stand up to me, and make me think him a man not a boy. To bad he did not relies he was playing straight into my hands.

~~~~~

"We are all in agreement, as I see." Van said looking around at the six advisers.
"Yes King Van. We believe the lady to be a perfect match for you, we give you are best wishing."
"Thank you." Van said, and got up to leave the room, Merle, followed him out.
"Have you thought of how you're going to ask her, lord Van?" she asked
"No, this is starting to seam harder then fighting a whole army. I know she is the person I love the only person I want to be with. But will she have me?" He stated, knowing the answer, but not excepting it.
"Lord Van, here I thought you finely got it." She said shaking her head
"Got what?"
"How mush you care for her, and how much she cares for you. I mean you were finally able to express your feelings, and now you cant except hers. I mean come on here, I know you can see this, so stop doubting yourself."
"Merle I know, I'm just nerves, like I said this is not easy for me, she has only been back a few days now, she has lost her friend to Zaibach, and now I am planning to ask her to marry me. Maybe I should weight a little."
"Lord Van, she has not lost her friend. Its just Maya has to be with Zaibach for the time, and Hitomi excepts that. I also know that she came here to be with you, for the rest of her life, and Maya was helping her get rid of her doubts like I am doing for you. So ask her, until then you will just have suspense between you."
"How do you know this?"
"I kind of read that letter, Maya wrote her, plus Hitomi told me how Maya made her relies were she belonged."
"Maya, sheer had done allot for us, I wish I could of got to know her, she seamed like a person that I would have liked, but she is with Zaibach, like she said, for now."
"Yeah, but enough about her, how are you going to ask Hitomi?"

~~~~~

"She has reviled Dilandau as a Dragon, sir, and is planning to go to the sprit forest. What shall we do?" Falcon asked
"Nothing for now, timing is everything right now. We must wait, and let her find the other two Dragons, and when chaos starts, we will be there, to make sheer our plan goes into affect."
"Yes lord Dunkirk."

~~~~~

It was night know, Dinner was over, and Dilandau was still trying to be strong. I had to admire that in him, as much as I knew his soul must he crumbling right now and rebuilding itself, he was taking his new destiny pretty well. I could tell he did not really believe it to be true, but the inter, trying to prove himself a 'Man' in my eye, was making him mange self control, seines he never learned how to exercise that he had to fight himself with every word.
I got my self up from my desk, that symbol sheer was bothering me. What was my gift to Gaea? And I knew I knew that symbol, and I would bet it was something simple too. Oh, well maybe it would come to me latter. I told myself climbing in to bad. I drifted of to sleep.

All around me, was a open field, the sun shined bright, I knew this field all to well, it was the field I was found in when I was a baby. Master Kita would bring me here to practice sometimes, and show me where I was found. I never hated this place, for that, I was intrigued by it. I looked around more, nothing was about. I always knew when I was dreaming, it was just one of those thing for me, and I knew this was a dream. I decided to do some soul searching, this place was perfect for that, I sat with my feet crossed, and my head bowed, lessening and felling everything.
The wind started to pick up, and howl slightly, I could smell rain about to form. I opened my eyes to see a flash storm above me; lightning cut though the sky flowed by heart shaking thunder. A light, not lighting, touched ground, right in front of me; I could see a woman's sellowet be lowered. The light drifted back into the sky leaving a woman there. "Master Kita?" I whispered, to hear nothing, the storm vanished as quickly as it formed. My master was holding a baby in her arms, and it had my pendent around its neck. That was me. So that mean, Kida, was from Gaea. Everything plugged into white.
A balance formed in front of me, perfectly balanced by two elements. One element was lifted, and one side plummeted. With the crash of the balance, fighting began, Faith was lost, Love smashed, and fear was like a never-ending weight in all. The need for justice, was needed, things needed to be set right. Black cloaked people, raged onto the confused people, seating them into a battle. Fighting was hard because the need to want to live was gone. But the want to stay alive burned in all. I looked at my hands blood again. Then, understanding, protection, and Death, the symbol, a sward interred my chest.

I woke, like before, covers forgotten, shaking all over, I looked at the clack, 6:00, 'at least I was able to sleep till morning, I thought. Then the Dream started to slip, like before, images, dripping away from me, but I remembered one thing, Death. My Gift to Gaea was death? What did this mean? "Death" I said out load. I pulled the covers up, and curled into them, sitting up.
"I see, you are having troubled sleep again." I herd Dilandaus voice say.
"What of it, everyone has their dreams, and not all are good." I said, I new he was to notice sometime or another.
"Hump." He said.
I got up to get ready. Thinking only of 'Death.'

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~&l t;>~

He he, Dilandau is catching on now. Lol. Ok read on there's more ya know. Also Review when done, I would love that.