Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Master ❯ Anwsers ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dragon Master



By- TigerWolf
Part 6- Answers




"Hey, weight a minuet, what were those dreams about, you seam to have them every night," Dilandau asked garbing my arm.
"I don't know, I don't remember them, all the details seem slip away from me the moment I wake." I said and shrugging my arm away from him.
"Then why did you say, Death?"
"Because this time that is all I remember, the symbol Death, my gift to Gaea is death!" I said getting frustrated, "Nothing makes since. Less then a week ago, I was just a normal girl, and now I'm this chosen one, the Dragon Master, the Dragon of Justice. I did not choose for any of it! But that's how life works, you don't get to control your destiny, just the choices you make on the way." Why was I telling him about everything that was bothering me, I just some how found my self telling Dilandau. I didn't cry, but I had one tear roll down my cheek.
Dilandau, stood in front of me, and used his left hand to wipe the tear away. His eyes, they seamed so lonely, but full of compassion he could never showed to anyone. His red eyes flared like gentle fire seaming to soothe away all my fear. He gave me a small smile, a real smile. I fond myself leaning on him, and him holding me protectively, telling me, "It's gust the way life works, it doesn't seam fare sometimes but it all works out to some end. It's all right." His voice was soothing, and telling me what I needed to hear, his body felt worm and relaxing, it was like all my fears were being melted away.

~~~ Dilandaus thoughts ~~~

Why I am I being so nice to her? Why every time I'm around her my heart throbs? I guess it's the way she seams so strong, fearless. She's the only one how stands up to me, and seams to understand me. And her untamed beauty, her eyes seam to have the sea flow through them and reflect the light of the sky, and her hair seamed to reflect the pallet of the earth, she had simply natural beauty. He could fell her body relax, and her breathing slow. He picked her up and laid her on his bed.
I wonder what those dreams are doing to her, I can see she is tired from all the pain they cause her. He lay down besides her, her dreams kept him up too and today was a leave day so they could sleep. He put his arm around her, having his chest to her back, she snuggled up into him, and he held her closer. Soon he drifted to sleep.

~~~~~

I woke; I could see the sun trying to shine in through the covered windows. I tried to sit up but something was holding me down. I was able to sit up slightly; I looked to see Dilandaus arm around me, and him sleeping. I smiled, and then reality started to crash down upon me. What happened, no, I knew what happened, I must have fallen asleep in his arms. Oh no, this did not happen, I can't be having feelings for him! But why, part of me was saying. Because he's with Zaibach, he was no control over him self. Then the other part of me was saying, so, your with Zaibach too you know, and think about how his life has been, he has no choice to act the way he dose, he can change, all he needs is someone to acutely care for him. Remember how you were once, you were just like him, and think about the way your acting now, Zaibach is a place were how tuff you are matters. I sighed, my good old conches has done it again.
I looked at Dilandau, he looked so peaceful, and seamed like he never wanted to let go of me. His bare shoulders and chest caught me eye. (Relax, we sleeps in a pare of lose cloth pants) I thought about waking him would be to hard to do, so I just laid back down and let sleep drift over me, I felt Dilandau shift a little, and move his hand to the top of my stomach, and hold me closer. I smiled, while drifting back to sleep.

~~~~~

Dilandau woke; he could smell the sweat sent of Maya, who he was holding in his arms. He smiled. Then reality came and crashed down on him, like it had to Maya. What did he do? He was supposed to be the cold, dangerous, Dilandau, he was not supposed to care about others. But he did care; he cared especially about her. She is most likely going to kill him when she woke up. But part of him did not care; it was worth it to be able to care about someone for however brief a time it was. No, this is not happening, he thought, she's the one that is protecting Fanelia, keeping him from revenge against their king. She is the one who second-guesses him, and talks back to him. But she was the one who he cared for, who he had feelings for, who he wanted to care for.
He looked down on her calm sleeping face, if only he could steel one kiss from her. He stroked her hair from her cheek, and slightly stroked her face. Her eyes tightened, and began to flutter open, she let out a faint grown, and closed her eyes as if to sleep again, but not before putting her hand over his that was on her stomach. She sighed. And spoke, "Dilandau why did you have to wake up?" she said without opening her eyes.
"Because, I could not resist to look down upon a sleeping angel." Did he just say what he thought he said?
"Well, I'm no angel, you should remember that." She said, rolling over and pushing him back on the bed, and looking at him, as if she was wide awake. Her bright blue eyes, sparkling in the dim light room.
"I'll make a note of that. But still you can be an angel in my eye." He said. Maya grabbed one of the spare pillows and through it in his face playfully while laughing. She sat up and was about to stand up, when he garbed her around the waist, and pouched her back on the bed, he was now leaning over her, and she was laughing slightly. Then she kicked up her leg and rapped it around this neck, and arched up, and swiped her other leg, pushing him on his back, now he was pinned, but he still had the advantage. He used his strength and pouched her on her back. They were both laughing. Something pouched inside on him; he wanted to steel a kiss from her. He lost control of his body; he was leaning in to kiss her. The knock sounded at the door. No. Not now, who could it possibly be? I hate them.

~~~~~

Well that was fun; he is a nice person. But why do I have to be pinned? Dilandau started to lean towards me, I closed my eyes, if he was going to steel a kiss from me, I would gladly let him. I herd a knock at the door, I opened my eyes. Dilandau suddenly looked irritated, I was with him on this one. Who the hell is knocking? Dilandau, got up and went to the door, I rolled over on my stomach, and lifted myself up on my elbows. As it to look like nothing special just happened. Dilandau opened the door. "Falcon-sama." Dilandau said. And let him enter. "What can we do for you?" Dilandau asked in an irritated way.
"I came to tell you, that we are over the city Sharda, and that I have given leave to let the soldiers into the city, but they are to be back by dinner."
"OK, is that all?" Dilandau asked
"No, Lady Maya." he said and faced me.
"Yes, Falcon-sama?"
"We will be over the Sprit forest, once we depart tonight, tomorrow, you can leave to venture out into it, and take whomever you wish."
"Thank you, but I will only be taking Dilandau, Falcon-sama."
"As you wish." And he left. Dilandau closed the door behind him.
"Well, what do you want to do today?" Dilandau asked me
"Well, I don't know anything about Gaea's culture or people, I think I will go down to the city, and see what it's like."
"Do you mind if I come with you?" he asked
"Not at all, after all, I know nothing about this world, really. It would be nice to be with someone." I said with a smile. "But there is one thing I want to do for the Slayers, though."
"What would that be?" he asked
"To be honest, they can't cook, and I really want something good to eat, so I figure I'll make dinner tonight. But I need to get some vegies and stuff from the market."
"You can cook? And why would you if you don't have to?"
"Yes I can cook, just because I may not act or dress like a lady to you people, doesn't mean I cant cook. And why would I? To be nice, and plus, I get to eat something good, and because I fell like it."

~~ Back in Fenelia, late day ~~

"So Hitomi, are you excited?" Merle asked.
"Of course, I am, I get a note from Van, asking to met him, and be ready for a evening I'll never forget, and telling me how to dress. How can I not be excited, I'm so curies!" she said from behind the curtain while changing. "OK, how to I look?" she asked while steeping out to her. She had on a pair of black pants, and a dark green sleeveless shirt, with black embroidery of a few flowers on the right side. With her sandy hair down, but a hair tie around her wrist just in case it got to annoying.
"You look good, I have a felling your going to love tonight." Merle said.
"You now, were he's taking me don't you?" Hitomi asked
"No, I don't." The cat girl quickly lied, "Come on, you got to meat him in five minuets." She said opening the door. Hitomi gave her a look of 'you little liar.' But Hitomi asked no more and flawed the cat girl out. They walked to the main hall, were Van was waiting for her, wearing those badge pants and red shirt, Hitomi remembered so well, and his sward was at his side, like always.
"Ready to go." He asked
"Ready as I'll ever be, so wear are we going?"
"You'll see, but it's quit a hike, to get to it, come on the sun is going to set in a hour or so." He said grabbing her hand and leading her to some trials. They hiked for an hour or so, up into the mountains of Fanelia. He was telling Hitomi, how he comes up here to clear his mind, and escape all the preachers of being a king.
"All right Hitomi, come here." Van said walking towards her, then pulling out a blind fold. "For the rest of the way you are going to go sightless."
"Van, If you must, just to let you know I'm trusting you not to let me trip and make a fool of my self." She said, while being blindfolded. Van kissed her lips gently.
"Can you see anything?"
"No."
"Good." he said and gestured something totally inappropriate to cheek. Then me picked her up in his arms, and carried her for about five minuets. He set her down.
"Ready?" he asked her.
"Of course I am." Van took the blind fold off from behind. Hitomi opened her eyes, to have her breath taken away. They were standing on the highest peak of Fanelia on one side you can see the beautiful city that was below, and the countryside surrounding it. On the other side, you could see hills rolling of into the distance, with the sea on the horizon with the seating sun. "Van.... It's beautiful." she whispered.
Van turned her around so she was facing him. "Hitomi, when you came into my life six years ago, I had no idea why, but I do know I fell in love with the girl from the Mystic Moon. When you left, I felt like my heart would never love another, and I was right. When you came back my heart felt like it could fly away in joy. I am sheer you don't want to leave again, but if you wanted leave I would grantee you wont find anyone who loves you as much as I. Hitomi, I don't want you to ever leave me again." He said looking her in her eyes, and then he dropped to his knee. "Will you do me the honor of marrying me, and becoming the Queen of Fenelia?" He asked holding her hands.
Hitomi had a tear run down her face. "Van Fanel, I would never leave you again, I came back for you, for our love. Yes, I would be honored to marry you and become Queen of Fenelia." She said dropping down to him; he had a tear running down his cheek, and a look of pure happiness. Van leaned in to kiss her, when there lips met, it felt like pure love, the sun seating on one side of them the moons raising on the other. Hitomi Put a hand on Vans face, and pulled away. She loved seeing that tear on his face, "I love you Van." she said.
Hitomis face had a look of love and faith in it, Van could see she new this was the right thing, and that they would be happy. They should be together for the rest of their time; it was the look of the person he loved and the look of a Queen. I tear ran down her face, that tear was a tear of forever happiness, he loved to he it. "I love you Hitomi." He stood them up, and took his shirt off. And his Wings opened behind them. Hitomi stared at him in a trace for a moment. "I remembered you loved my wings, let's go home."
"Van, how could I not love them, you're my Angel, you're my love." she said, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Van swapped her up into his arms, and took of towards Fenelia, holding her tightly in his arms.

~~~~~

The day spent with Dilandau was acutely fun. He acted like a real person. They had to wear there uniforms when the left the Vione, so people were looking straggly at me. It bugged me, but I ignored them all. I told Dilandau about earth and my adopted family there. I felt sorry for him, he could not remember his family, when he was little he was taken, and joined with another person, the Destiny war spilt that bond. He never new love or had anyone take care of him. He was a soul brought up to fight. I thought about all this while making Dinner. I left him two hours ago, to start this. What was I making? Pasta premivera, my favorite, bread, and salad. It was hard work cooking for 13 boys and myself. But I new it was worth it. Three boys walked in, Miguel, Gatti, and Viole. "Wondering when you boys would show up. I'm warning you, don't touch the food or I'll cut your hand off, why don't you set the table?" I said.
"Why are you cooking, and what smells so good?" Gatti asked
"Because I have decided to be nice and cook something that will taste good, and what smells so good, well that could either be the bread that is baking or the souse simmering, or the salad dressing I'm making right now." I said all happy like while, caramelizing some walnuts.
"Well, whatever it is it's making me hungry." Viole said.
Everyone at Dinner was hypnotized at the wonderful food. I got more complements on my cooking then I would have ever guessed. They kept saying they never had anything this good before. My guess was because it was from recipes from Earth. I gust smiled at them all. I was most suprised when Falcon came in and ate. There was always a chair for him at one end of the table but he never ate here, but he did today. I felt so good about making others happy, expressly all these people, they needed to fell good.
When I was about ready to sleep, I thought that no dreams would tubule me tonight, I felt so good about myself. As I let myself be engulfed by the sleepiness that washed over me. What ever tomorrow brings I knew I would have something to remember.

I sward interred my chest, and was pulled out. I could fell blood running out of my body, but then I felt calm. White surrounded me, Master Kita? She stood in front of me, then three people, cloaked, stood behind me, one in red, one in green, one in white. Both green and white had their hods up hiding their face, but the red clocked person was Dilandau, he held a spear.
My body was throne forward, battle surrounded me, and cries for justice were being yelled out. The blacked cloaked people, spread like a black plague. And I stood in the middle of it all. I saw something, I ran to protect it. The sward entered my chest, and the face of the cloaked person was seen for only a second in my eyes, and that was enough to not want to ever see a face like that ever again. It was of pure evil.

I woke, like always, covers forgotten, shaking all over, and this time a tear running down my face, it felt like fire on my cold shaking body. I gasped for air, and not receiving as much as I needed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Just calm down, and breath." the voice said. That face why did I have to see it, why? I leaned back into the arms that where now holding me. Trying to get control of my breathing. Then I saw something.

Dilandau, Master Kita, Balcony, whiting.

I shot up. "Mater Kita!" I said.
"What?" The voice said that I now realized to belong to Dilandau said.
"I must go." I stood up, and put on my black pants and blue shirt, not even caring that I just striped down into my underwear and bra in front of Dilandau. I grabbed my cloak and put it on, and garbed my sward.
"Hold on wait for me." Dilandau said, putting a red shirt on and grabbing his sward. And following me out. I stooped and pulled out my pendent, thinking of what Hitomi taught me.
"Were is she?" I asked out load, holding the pendent in front of me. It pointed to the north balcony. I ran that way. Once there, there was nothing. I went to the banister. And then a white light dropped in front of me. There stood Master Kita, cloaked in gray. "Master Kita." I said and bowed.
"Maya, by now I see you have discovered who you are, and have many questions. I am a part of the ancient race of Haluchea, the keepers of the Dragon Prophecies, and the balance of good and evil. I was sent as your guide, when you were young, you had to be taken from your parents, otherwise it would mean death to them, you, and there country, from the Plahoy, the evil in witch you are to fight. Who your parents are will be reviled in time, once you enter the sprit forest. I came here to tell you a couple of things. Death will be taken by your hands, you must not dwell on that, and their lives will help purify Gaea and restore the Balance. Two, let your heart be your guide, it knows who to trust and to love." She said giving a small look at Dilandau. "Three, you are to discover many things about your self, that will shock you, and change your life, but you are a smart women who knows who you really are. And Fore, you may fight against your friends now, but sooner then you think you will be with them again, and fight by their side. But you must stay with Zaibach, you must let them see the true meaning of Truth, you know what I mean by that. Remember that I have always been with you, and I care for you much, but now you go without me. Remember all that I thought you, and the powers I gave you, they will help." She smiled, and was lifted away.
"Master!" I yelled, dropping to my knees. Gift a grip Maya. I stood up and walked to the banister. I looked out endlessly, finding myself. I felt a hand turn me around. Dilandau looked at me, as if to say sorry, for what he had to do.
"Come with me, We must see Falcon." He said garbing my wrist tightly. And leading me, for a little wale.
"Why do we have to see Falcon." I asked, knowing the answer.
"You are going to become a trader, from what your 'Master' said, I can't allow that."
"What are you going to do." I asked
"Take your memory of what happened away." he said, in an angry voice.
"Oh, no, you don't, I would rather die then let you do that!" I yelled
"No use fighting there's no way off."
"I said I would rather die, at least I would be me." I said then, elbowed him in the gut, his grip lighten, and I broke free. I ran, like no tomorrow, I herd an alarm go off, and Dilandau pursuing, but he was behind me. I found myself running onto the north balcony. I jumped up onto the railing. What was I doing?
"Stupid move, Maya, your trapped." Dilandau smirked.
'Jump. It will be OK. Jump.' A voice said in my head.
"I said I would die before you would take my Memory! It seams I have a trick still up my sleeve, hopefully." I said, 'JUMP' the voice pouched. I jumped off, and fell into the dark obis, the wind wiped around me. 'This is it.' I thought.

~~~~~

"Maya!" Dilandau yelled when hopelessly trying to catch her. Why? She was not supposed to jump. NOO! He scrammed in his head.



~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
< br> You people liking this, sorry for my spelling, like I said before it'd not a talent of mine. Well keep reading there is more.