Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Forever in My Dreams ❯ Phenomenology of Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Forever in My Dreams

Chapter 2: Phenomenology of Love

* * *

"A person can be in love with someone forever

Till the end of time. But if that person doesn't tell or show

The feelings of love, it will be just another person

Living in a dream, lost of true love…"

* * *

The lesson had started, everyone in the class is eager to learn the subject. Allen-sensei discuss and throw some questions every time he likes to test his students whether they're really listening and also to know wether they are learning something out from what his discussing about.

When Allen-sensei discussed the whole class is quiet, their eyes are focused. And some are scribbling notes. He likes it, he thought. He knows that teaching both Philo and Psycho together would be this great. He smiled then continues on his discussion.

"Psychology is a science that gathers facts systematically, organizes them into general principles and formulates theories out of these factual data. On the other hand, Behaviour is always the main focus of this study. Behaviour as defined psychologically, refers to actions or activities of the individual as matters of psychological study." He paused and he looked around and asks the class.

"What do you think is the most important ingredient of behaviour? He paused for a sec. "Without this, human will not be human." There was a long silence. Everyone is thinking, there are serious, he thought. He waits for who will be courageous enough to stand and answer his question. And there he was. The student is raising his right hand.

"Ok, you." Allen-sensei pointed to the boy. "Please stand up." The boy did as he told him.

"Sir, I may not be sure but I think, it is the emotion that stirs up behaviour. " The boy stands still and waits for the confirmation of his answer.

"Hmmn, have you ever fallen in love?" His teacher asked him.

The boy's breath caught under his throat. He couldn't speak. He felt a hot blood rushing through his face. He couldn't help it. Allen-sensei just smiled he knows he asked him off guarded. He waits for his student to answer him.

"Ah… Sir …I…" silence. "Please pardon me, I-I don't k-know." He's lost.

"Ok, You may sit down." Allen-sensei dismissed the subject. He looked around and looked back to him. "But then your answer is correct." The whole class applauded.

"Why?" Hitomi muttered under her breath. She stared at him. Looked confused.

"Well his a good-looking lad, I see" Yukari told Hitomi admiringly.

"He really is." A girl behind them agreed.

"Ok class listen. " he continued. "Emotional behaviour is one area of psychological knowledge that has provoke much attention, investigation, discussion, research and theorizing. It has attained prominence not only because of its human interest value but because of its relevance to the intricacies of behaviour and thought." He walked around as he discussed." Think what life would be like if there were no emotions to liven it up." The class agreed. "One of the most potent ways of understanding human nature is through an understanding of the nature of one's emotion. In short, Emotion connotes a stirred-up bodily state." He ended.

"A-Sir "" One of the student asked. "If there's no emotion, at least we could not feel any pain, if there's no pain, no one will experience being hurt. I think that's much better. " He said with a serious tone.

"It is true that without emotion-feelings, No one will get hurt." Allen answered. "Imagine the world without this, do you think it will looked better without colors? " He asked the class. He shifted his stance and move closer to the window. He gazed at the view of the outside window, and motioned the class to look over there too.

"Notice the scenery it gives to you, the stunning blue sky and the colourful landscape. How will you be able to appreciate it without your emotions? Will you ever feel the calmness and refreshment it gives to you? How will you react?" Allen-sensei asked them.

"We don't like that kind of world Sir, I mean without emotion, we will not be able to feel happiness too!" A strikingly beautiful blond girl commented. She looked at Hitomi and Hitomi smiled at her. The two were good-friends besides Yukari.

"It is definitely true young lady." Her prof agreed.

"I hope you get it young lad, the significance of having emotion to our system." Allen pointed to fine-looking apprentice. The boy just agreed. Still there is confusion in his crimson eyes.

"Now that you understand the emotion, then It is time to get to the main part." Allen-sensei walked back in front of the white board and write something on it in a very readable font-size. The word visible in the board is the word, 'Phenomenology of Love'.

"Phenomenology of Love…" Allen-sensei said while pointing to his writing on the board. "Phenomenology of Love will be our main subject for discussion on almost half of this school year, and the other half is about the Philosophical Attitude of Man. I'm hoping that you will take this as serious as possible. For it is the most interesting subject you ever had to study. Studying human behaviour is very interesting on my part and most especially when it discusses about L-O-V-E." he said and grinned a bit. And gave his class an I-know-you-love-this-look. "LOVE." He pressed on. "Covers almost everything. Including HATRED."

"Why do love have something to do with hatred Sir Allen?" Hitomi asked. Allen is about to answer but someone had offered first and he let go, giving him the privilege to speak.

"Love has something to do with hatred for a reason that, when ones love is betrayed, it mostly turns into hatred. That feeling is very natural of course when you give someone, all can to show how much you feel about him or her and when he or she betrayed your feelings, or he used you, or he do something not likeable to you then, sometime or maybe most of the time this feelings will eventually turned-back, because you loose your trust and respect for this person. Hatred emerges mostly for that kind of reason. " The boy again answered with his deep-handsome calm voice.

Hitomi turned to face him. She was surprise, not only for how he answered it but how calmly he said those words without restriction on his part, just a plain reaction, but for some rationale explanation, it conveys beyond what just his telling them, she knows it, she feels it.

"Very well explained Mr." Allen exclaimed." I guess he gets the points there." He said.

"Why Van? Have you ever experience such a thing?" The boy behind him asked. Van knows his teasing him again. And he hates him for that. Somehow, sometime, that boy would pay him back. He thought in disgust.

"Will ya just shut up you darned idiot!" Van mumbled angrily.

"Idiot? You called me Idiot? How dare you call me by such, your ruining my reputation! And I will not allow such rudeness!" Dillandau's crimson-eyes were burning! That looks will cause them danger. Especially to Van. Everyone knows that how the devil-Adonis works his way to distract the class and make a scene, when his in high moods. Wether there is a teacher or none, he will take no opportunity to waste. But sometimes he is mild as an innocent lad. They wondered why.

"Will you two stop your childish acts, your not a little boy anymore to do fighting's in the middle of the class much more in front of this pretty ladies we had here. Aren't you two ashamed?" Allen teased them and grinned. All girls blush.

"His funny" Hitomi said with a mild laugh.

"Who?" Yukari asked.

"Our Teacher, Sir Allen. Isn't He great?"

"No!" The pink-haired girl replied quickly

"Merle." Yukari and Hitomi just said. "What's with you?"

"Excuse me ladies." Allen warned them with a handsome smile on his face. The girls face reddened. They smooth themselves and behave.

Van and Dillandau on the other hand were having a silent fight. The two were exchanging glares with each other when their teacher is not looking on their sides. Dillandau's eyes were burning with fury, a message that Van should be alert of.

"Hayyyyy, It so shameful to be caught that way of, it really is. " Hitomi glance around her and there, she caught a boy looking fiercely to his classmate. Suddenly the boy's head move up a bit and the two eyes were met unintentionally. They held their eyes lock on each other that seems to last an eternity. Emerald meets crimson eyes. Then, as if sensing the reality of the situation, Dillandau look away swiftly, for the first time in his entire life he felt a blood raising through his face. He couldn't help it. He hopes he could. The least he can do is to hide it, so no one will ever see him in such an infamy. That could be the most disgraceful thing he could ever let to happen. Hitomi with the same situation turns her back away from him. She couldn't believe how many times will she ever made her to way to such an ignominy. 'Too much for one day', she thought in dismay.

"The action you all witness lately is an example of human psychological behavior. It takes place when two things collided incompatibly. Like to two had performed the class." Allen explained to his students. And they all chuckled.

About half an hour, the lesson had finally ended.

"Lord Van!" A pink-haired girl went rushing to her mate." Lord Van where were you heading to?" she asked him.

"Merle would you please stop adding such honorific on my name. It doesn't suit me." Van pleaded.

"I'm not used to."

"You should. And besides stop fantasizing, I'm not a noble or something." Merle frowned. She doesn't like the idea of calling him Van alone. She really despises it candidly.

"I don't like to! And no matter what I will not stop calling you Lord Van!" She cried out.

"You're such a pig-headed."

"Whatever you'll going to say, nothing can change my mind." She said and gives him her cutest smile. Van just let out an audible sigh. 'Silly' he thought.

"Well, as I can see, I can do nothing about it then." Van bears out his defeat.

"Absolutely Lord Van. Besides it really suits you. Really!" Merle said still wearing the same smile on her happy face." Van laugh at her foolishness.

Merle was been his childhood best friend. They do a lot of things together, ever since his family was adopted her when she was still very young.

"By the way Lord Van. Where will you going? I mean what club are you into after this class?" Merle asked.

"Fencing." Van answered.

"Fencing?" Merle repeated.

"Yes. Why are you asking me?" He inquired.

"A-Well, b-because maybe It will be better If I am also-I mean, I would like to join you whatever club your hooked on too." Merle said awkwardly.

"Silly Merle. You can't join me."

"Why?"

"Girls are not permitted in fencing club."

"Maybe we can do something…"

"You really can't! It a rule. Besides it's a boy thing. Live it alone Merle, you see, there's still a lot of clubs for girls Mystic Valley has to offer. Don't be such a hardheaded, you're a grown up girl now. And start acting such one." He said with a warm smile on his handsome face. Merle gives up.

"Hitomi I have a news for you." Yukari inform her.

"What is it Yukari?" Hitomi ask.

"Its--" Yukari cut short, when someone on their back called out.

"Hitomi!" Someone had called her. She looks back to see whose calling her.

"Millerna!" Hitomi smiled after seeing her friend.

"Stupid girl! What in the heaven's your still doing? For God sake Hitomi, Were gonna be late!" Millerna gave her a desperate look.

"Ok Ok! I'm coming" Hitomi yelled out and turn to her best friend whose anxiously waiting for her and deliver her news of today. Hitomi frowned. "Sorry Yukari, But I need to hurry up now or else I'm gonna be late. Hope you understand, please?" Hitomi begged.

Yukari moan. " Ok Ok!" She just said with a gloomy face.

"Thanks a lot Yukari! You really are my best-friend!" Hitomi said and gave her a wink and hurriedly get out of the room with Millerna as her company.

After the class Hitomi and Millerna had attended. Hitomi went home directly.

So she and Yukari will meet on the next day.

"Mom! I'm home." She informed her mother after taking her shoes and proceeds on their kitchen to get some food and eat. She so exhausted after an hours of practiced and she really need to fuelled-up to get her energy back on normal.

"Wow Mom! That's seems delicious." Hitomi gasp after seeing her mother's homemade Pizza burger Delight. That's one of her favorite food her Mom's baking them.

"I know." Mrs Kanzaki answered while smiling tenderly at her daugther. "Hitomi."

"Yes, Mom?" Hitomi asked while stuffing her mouth with food.

Mrs. Kanzaki motioned her daughter to look at their receiving table over looking their kitchen. Hitomi even though looked confused, obeyed her mother and there she noticed a beautiful bouquet of pink roses arranged and wrapped artistically with ribbons. Surprise over taken her whole being. She doesn't have any notion that someone will send her such present for the 10th times!

She gets a glass of cold water and drinks it before moving. She head to the table bearing the flowers and looks for the card. Praying that somehow the sender's name will appeared on the card. So that she will know who is he that always sends her those beautiful roses. She's really anxious to know. She searches for the card and she found it and open. Like, as always, she found no name of the sender. She lost her hope. But then, something is written on the card. It read as follows…

To my dearest Mystic Eyes,

" Forever in my Heart, Forever you will stay

Forever I'll be thankful, because you made me feel this way.

Forever in my Dreams, forever you will be

Forever I will Love YOU because you're the only one

WHO made feel this way… " J

"This is the…… song…"

Story

by

* * * ~ Crejz Ann ~ * * *

Authors Note:

I'm so very thankful for those who read my ff and most of all to those who made the reviews. Thanks a lot guys! I hope this satisfies you. Hope so J By the way pardon me for changing my title, Simply because, There's a lot of story having the title of "Forever in my Heart", so I change mine to "Forever in My Dreams", it still conveys and carries the meaning of my story. So please, Pardon me for doing so.

Disclaimer:

I don't own the song 'Forever in my Heart' from City Hunter. So pls. CH & Esca fans out there don't get mad at me. I like the song a lot! And I need it in my fanfic. And Most of all I don't own Escaflowne and The characters.