Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Return to Fanelia ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Epilogue

After three, separate to keep them from looking like a cult, weddings everyone was happy.
Hitomi became the queen of Fanelia, and was loved by the people. She and Van were very happy and their love for each other never died.
Celena and Gaddes were wed next. Celena was very happy with a simple life of living with Gaddes and the crew on the Crusade. Despite how odd this relationship had been they loved each other very much. And Celena never became Dilandau again.
Millerna and Dryden got married again. This time it wasn't as big of a celebration, because Eries hadn't approved of how they decided not to be married anymore a while ago. But there weren't any "intensified luck soldiers" either. Dryden always stayed a merchant and got lots of money. Millerna went with him and learned how to become a better doctor, and they were both very happy. However Millerna never allowed Dryden to get another mermaid.
Allen stayed a knight of Caeli and ended up leading many battles, however none were as great as the ones fought against Zaibach and the ruffians. Merle never managed to teach him how to douse.
Eries never married. But she did stay a very powerful queen, who was well liked by the public. Under her rule, Asturia never suffered from as much damage as Freid or Fanelia had.
Duke Chid became a great swordsman and a Duke. The people of Freid loved him, and the country began to recover from the strain that the ruffians and Zaibach had put on them. Soon this country was prosperous and beautiful again.
Amono and Yukari didn't stay together, since they were young and on earth. Over time they forgot about Hitomi, but remembered how one day a strange young man flew from the sky on a dragon and took away a friend of theirs. Between the two of them they lost many CDs that flew to Gaea on their own.
Merle would have been content to serve Lord Van for the rest of her days. However she met a charming cat-man and they wed and had a litter of kittens. However, this was a bit further into the future than the rest of the things mentioned.
*Author's note*
I really enjoyed working on this story. Please forgive some of the typos, as I rushed to get this story out of my head. And as a note: the epilogue is subject to change ^_^ you never know, I may have to write a sequel. And I didn't note children for everyone either… lets just say that there came to be a long line in those chains, and everyone was happy. Thank you all for reading this story, I know it was awfully long. Please email me any comments at flygirl0129@hotmail.com Thank you.