Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Tempest's Story ❯ Happy Ending ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last chapter of Tempest's Story. Thanks to everyone who supported me for this story. Tell me what you think.

***********

Tempest roused herself from the bed feeling oddly relived. She suited up grabbed her sword and headed with a step of confidence to the training room.

"Again Tempest doesn't show up. Why don't you just give up on her Dilly and perhaps we can help each other." Andrea's voice carried through the door.

"That won't be necessary." Tempest said throwing open the door.

Everyone stared at her in shock.

"You ok?" asked Chesta.

Tempest nodded, a smile on her face. "Yeah. I'm ok."

Tempest sauntered up to Dilandau and Andrea. "Trying to replace me? In his bed you mean? Sorry Andrea but his bed is taken from now on." She said before forcing Dilandau's head down and kissing him.

Dilandau's arms automatically wrapped around her waist pulling her closer and let out a guttural grown before lapping at her lips.

Tempest opened her mouth and the kiss deepened.

"I've dreamed of this for a long time." Dilandau said finally, looking into her eyes.

"I have as well."

"I love you Tempest." he said nuzzling her hair.

"I love you too."

"Ah ha!" exclaimed Missy. "You suck Andrea. You really suck. Tempest has him now and you have nothing other then the few encounters at night. Gives an actual meaning to true love conquers all eh?"

Angrily Andrea stalked out of Viole and was never seen again.

"So what are we gonna do now?" asked Aya.

"I say we stick around. I mean we have boyfriends and someone has to watch over their future kids." said Ellen.

"Yeah make sure they don't take after their father." Missy said dryly.

"I'm all for it." said Emma. "Who's with me?"

"Me." chorused Missy and Aya.

"Then it's decided. We're staying."

*****

3 years later

"Get back here Celena!" shouted Missy, the diaper in her hand waving like a banner.

Celena, Tempest and Dilandau's first child was weaving through the halls of the Vione stark naked, dodging all three of Tempest's friends.

"Where'd she go?" asked Missy as she round the bend and came upon Aya.

Aya pointed at Celena…who was sitting on her mother's hip.

"Watch her huh?" asked Tempest with her eyebrow raised.

"Ok so we over exaggerated a little."

At that moment, Dilandau came bare-chested out of the training room.

"How's my angel?" asked Dilandau kissing Celena's cheek.

"I'm fine." Tempest said dryly.

"How's my big angel." Dilandau asked laughing.

"Trying to get a cloth diaper on your child."

"Mmmm. She's so difficult just like her mother."

"I resent that."

Missy and Aya sighed as they bantered back in forth. Three years of marriage and they sounded like it was thirty.

"Oh yeah you wanna fight?" asked Tempest, her temper flaring.

"Fine."

Tempest handed Celena to Missy and followed her arrogant husband into the sparring room. Soon, clangs of steel could be heard from the inside.

It was a rough start for the two but the girls knew that from now on, Tempest and Dilandau would be truly happy. And to think it all happen with the chance meeting of a thief and a stratego.

THE END

*****

Night of the Raven