Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Twilight of Escaflowne ❯ Preface ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone! Well, I've finally decided to write my own very first fanfic!! After reading and reviewing all the awesome Escaflowne fanfic here on fanfiction . net for just a little over a year, I've decided that it's about time I write one of my own…so here it is!! Go easy on me, it's my first time.
 
Ok, I decided to cross Escaflowne with a book called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. If you haven't read it, you should go read it now. I'm not taking any credit for the writing or writing style as I am taking this directly from the book.
 
Ok here are the characters:
 
Isabella Swan - Hitomi Kanzaki
Edward Cullen - Van Fanel
Isabella's Mom - Meiko Kawamoto
Isabella's Dad - Shoji Kanzaki
Carlisle Cullen - Goau Fanel
Esme Cullen - Varie Fanel
Alice Cullen - Merle Fanel
Emmett Cullen - Dryden Fanel (yes, I know that Dryden's last name isn't Fanel, but in my story, Van and he are brothers, so they have the same last name)
Rosalie Hale - Millerna Aston
Jasper Hale - Chid Aston (yes, I also know that Chid's last name isn't Aston, but in this story, he and Millerna are brother and sister, so they also have the same last name)
Jacob Black - Amano (if anyone knows his last name, please tell me, but for now, it's Black)
Billy Black - Amano's dad (don't know his name so I'm gonna come up with one. Hmmm how bout Hojo?)
Mike Newton - Allen Shezar
Tyler Crowley - Gaddess Crowley (I don't know his last name either…)
James - Dilandau
Laurent - Folken
Katrina (Kate) - Celena
Jessica Stanley - Yukari Uchida
Lauren Mallory - Eries Mallory (yes, it's supposed to be Aston, but that would be out of place in the story)
Angela Weber - Marlene Weber (same goes for here)
Eric Yorki - Miguel (don't know his last name…)
 
Ok, have I confused everyone yet? j/k anyway, I realize that a lot of the characters may be waaaay OOC, so if you don't like that, I suggest you stop reading and go find another story, but I'd be greatly honored if you continued reading.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Escaflowne (but I do own the box set WEEEE!! Haha) and I don't own Twilight (but I do own the book!!)
 
So without further ado…I bring you:
 
 
 
~*.:Twilight of Escaflowne:.*~
 
But out of the tree of Knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die.
 
Genesis 2:17
 
 
 
PREFACE
 
I'd Never given Much thought to how I would die—though I'd had reason enough in the last few months—but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this.
 
I stared without breathing across the long room, into the dark eyes of the hunter, and he looked pleasantly back at me.
 
Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.
 
I knew that if I'd never gone to Fanelia, I wouldn't be facing death now. But, terrified as I was, I couldn't bring myself to regret the decision. When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
 
The hunter smiled in a friendly way as he sauntered forward to kill me.
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
 
So what do ya think?
 
Please review
 
Flame me, criticize me, compliment me… Just review PLEASE!!!
 
If you don't like this story, then I really don't care. I've been wanting to write fanfic for a year now and by God I'm gonna do it!! So if everyone thinks this story is sh**, I really don't care, I'm gonna continue it because I want to! So Please don't discourage me. If you're going to tell me to stop writing, please don't review…it just puts me down…
So anyway, I plan to have the first chapter up by Sunday!! So look for an update!! Ciao!
 
Tee
a.k.a
Tigger