Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ When Escaflowne Rescued Trilladen ❯ To Love at Last ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six:
To Love At Last
***********************


A
fter several hours of tense waiting for Prince Edward and Allen to emerge, everyone couldn't take it any longer. Van, Hitomi, Yukari, Amano, Merle, the generals-they were ready to barge in on them to clear the anxiety in the air. No one knew what was happening, and the silence emanating from within was deafening.
F
inally Van released a deep sigh and marched inside to see for himself who was breathing and who was not. What he saw left him stunned. He thought the young prince had a crush on Merle! Apparently not! Poor Allen, as if he didn't have enough to worry about. Then, a keen sense of the ridiculous washed over the king. Mirth began to take shape on his face. He started laughing and stumbled back out into the courtyard wiping tears from his eyes. There was no way in hell Allen was going to live this one down! He couldn't wait to tease him!
E
veryone was baffled, but Hitomi at least didn't seem too surprised when they all walked in on the sleeping couple. The generals were looking this way and that, as if blankly staring at such an embarrassing sight would make them go blind. Merle was giggling incessantly.
Y
ukari was the only one with brains enough to distract the men from inspecting the 'Prince' more closely. She led Amano outside and began to ask him about his training, seemingly fascinated with the whole thing. The generals saw an out and caught up to them to join in and offer their own opinions. Van was still laughing wickedly, making ruthless plans to torment Allen when he woke.
H
itomi said, "Well as long as they are okay, why don't we just leave them here. They are obviously exhausted from the ordeal of slaying a griffin! Besides, you should get off that leg, Van"
"I will only go where I can have you all to myself. We have very little time left before Folken shows up in a flying fortress disguised as a cargo transport. We need to make the best of it!" With that he threaded his muscular arm around her waist and led her back to the palace to find some secluded nook to revel in her. She shivered in anticipation!
***********************
V
an took her to his private quarters, against the wishes of his generals. He was king, after all. She looked around noticing the clean Spartan feel of the rooms he lived in and decided it needed a woman's touch. As she slowly walked around taking in everything about the room that showed some reflection of Van, she didn't realize that Van had quietly walked over to the door and bolted it. He was watching her as if he was ready to spring on her at any moment. Years of pent up emotion erupted into one swift movement as he closed the space between them and grabbed hold of her in a desperate embrace.
H
e lifted her up and carried her to the bed. She was breathless, holding him close to her. With her eyes shut she let herself be placed on top of his bed and waited for what was to happen next. But nothing happened. He was lying on top of her holding her tenderly and looking down at her willing her to open her eyes. He wasn't going to rush anything. He was going to savor every moment with her.
C
onfused she opened her eyes to see his tender loving expression and she immediately felt more at ease. He watched as her breathing came quicker as she anticipated his next move. He was going to show her how much he cherished her and needed her and ached for her with everything he did.
S
lowly his lips descended to hers, pressing softly, drawing out her soul with each breath she took, and she couldn't stand the torture of his gentle kiss. She moaned and urgently pressed up to him with her need. Still he placed tender kisses on her mouth and her neck, leaving a trail of heated desire behind. She grabbed hold of him and began tearing his clothes off. Chuckling softly he stopped kissing her long enough to aid her in her effort to disrobe him. She quickly followed suit. Only then did he slowly ease his body down on top of hers to kiss her deeply.
T
he weight of him on top of her felt like a glorious blanket of masculinity that incensed her to further arousal. Tears welled in her eyes as one need was met only to be replace by a more desperate one. She wrapped her legs around him and he was lost. From then on instinct, lust, desire, and longing prevailed as the master of them both.
***********************
A
llen woke up feeling rejuvenated, but confused. Where in the world was he? One moment he was pushing Prince Edward out of the way of the griffin's claws, the next he's here. But where is here? He felt a weight on his shoulder and legs. He lifted his head up to see Prince Edward sleeping like a newborn kitten nestled up close to him for warmth and love.
H
e knew he felt protective of the young lad, but he felt down right awkward about this! How in the hell did he end up like this, with this under weight, too short, soft young pup?! He rubbed his face with his free hand and tried to extricate himself from this young boy's intimate embrace.
A
moan escaped Edwina as Allen quietly lifted himself up and away from the whole scene. Just then, Edwina's shirtwaist opened up as she turned toward him. Soft ivory cleavage bombarded Allen's senses. His ears began to ring as his blood pressure rose to match his fury.
N
o wonder! That explained so much! Thank God he was really and truly a lusty red-blooded male who craved the company of the feminine persuasion! He was heartily relieved that his masculinity hadn't betrayed him. No that he ever doubted that, of course!
H
e stooped down to inspect her more closely. She was beautiful and sneaky and apparently had only one thing on her mind where Allen was concerned. Allen got back up and paced around the floor fuming and ranting about how he would punish her for every awkward, embarrassing, confusing moment he had endured because of her deception.
T
his went on for some time before he settled down. He hadn't lost control of himself like that since he was a teenager! Then a horribly wicked plan germinated in his vengeful brain. If she wanted to be a boy, then he would train her unrelentingly until she pleaded for him to stop. He would put her in every embarrassing, awkward situation he could think of. He wouldn't quit until she was forced to make her confession to him. He couldn't wait to get started. He felt like a new man with a new mission in life. He breathed in deeply satisfied with himself.
W
hy didn't she wake up? He knelt down close to her to listen to her breathing. He nudged her shoulder to wake her and still she slept the sleep of the dead. Whatever left her spent really did a job on her. Allen brushed a stray black tendril from her face and placed a kiss on her cheek. Then he gathered her in his arms and carried her to her room-once he got his bearings, that is.
***********************

M
erle watched in morbid fascination as the smelly carcass of the griffin was removed from the courtyard. All the men were talking about how the prince had saved the knight. Everyone was amazed and proud of the young lad for finally showing some spirit.
S
he hugged her legs as she watched the man fumble with the stiff dead monster, trying not to touch the blood of the creature, or take in too much of its death odor. Some of the more superstitious ones kept visiting the ruined temple to speak to the monks. Fear was taking root in the hearts of the people of Fanelia. For if a legendary monster of old was come to call, what bad tidings did it bring?
M
erle got up after the spectacle was removed and walked slowly back to her room. She needed time to think. Her heart was broken, but it was still loyal to everyone she loved, and that group of people had increased in numbers since Van had returned from the Mystic Moon.
W
hen she got to her room she plopped herself down on her bed and had a good cry. Van might belong to Hitomi, but the pain of letting go belonged exclusively to Merle. She didn't stop until she had cried herself to sleep.