Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The invitation ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Author's notes:
 
Hey everyone, Mykan here…
 
Just the heads up… I don't know too much of Wedding Peach, but the moment I started watching it, I just had to make this story.
 
Enjoy… but get your handkerchief's ready!!
 
 
Another Day at Sei Hanazono Gakuen Junior High, and Momoko was late yet again.
 
“I'll bet I know what the cause was.” Said Hinagiku, “She was probably dreaming about her and Yousuke again.”
 
Momoko showed her teeth. “What, why in the world would I dream about the jerk, Yousuke?” she puffed.
 
“Three guesses.” Said Yuri, “You like him… you like him… and you like him.”
 
“For your information, I was dreaming about Captain Yanagiba again.” Said Momoko, “The way he looked deeply into my eyes, took me in his arms and whispered…”
 
“Momoko… I love you!”
 
Momoko seemed to stare off into space until she was brought back by a familiar voice. “Think again, Momopi.”
 
Momoko's head snapped upright, “Tell me I did not just hear that voice. She turned round and there was Yousuke.
 
“You know you have really got to stop fussing over Captain Yanagiba, the only thing he loves is Soccer. He has no time to be with play girls like you three.”
 
Yuri and Hinagiku had to hold Momoko back to keep her from lunging at him. “Let me at him… JUST LET ME AT HIM!!”
 
“Momoko… calm down!” said Yuri, “He doesn't know a thing about true love.”
 
“Yeah…” added Hinagiku, “How do you know that Yanagiba won't take off on a pleasure cruise someday?”
 
Yousuke just laughed, “Uh… let me see… because he won't.” he said. At that moment the girls began squabbling over which of them would land Yanagiba.
 
“Especially not the way you three fight over him like this…” Yousuke whispered under his breath as he walked into the school.
 
“Yanagiba will take me for the time of my life…” snapped Yuri.
 
“Now how could he do that if he was out dating me?!” protested Hinagiku.
 
“As if… like he would want to date you two, when he could have sweet charming little old me.” Momoko said in a daze.
 
“Not likely…” said Yuri.
 
“Nope… not as long as you keep drooling over Yousuke.” Joked Hinagiku.
 
Momoko's head throbbed in anger. “FOR THE LAST TIME… I…DO… NOT… LIKE… HIM!!” she screamed so loud that everyone within fifty yards nearby turned to face her.
 
Momoko's face turned pink.
 
 
 
Later on that day, the girls got over their daily gossip over Yanagiba, and were busy gossiping over Hiyoshimaru Sutumatsu.
 
A former student Sei Hanazono Gakuen, and was getting married next Saturday. Only one week away.
 
“It says here, that he was once on the soccer team too.” Said Hinagiku, “He was the co-captain of the team, but already had a great talent for playing the piano.”
 
“Wow, a soccer player and a pianist.” Said Momoko.
 
“There's more.” At the reception, he promises to play a special requested song dedicated to his new bride, Tomoko, who was training to become a singer.
 
“Ooh… how romantic.” Thought Yuri, “I wish someday some guy would play a romantic tune for me.”
 
“Me too…” added Momoko.
 
“Me three…” added Hinagiku. The girls shared a soft sigh of love.
 
When Momoko got home that afternoon, she was surprised to see her father had gone out that day and bought himself a new shiny tux, and Momoko an new gown.
 
“What's all this for, Papa?” she asked, “Are we going somewhere special?”
 
Her Papa nodded, and he showed her and invitation to Hiyoshimaru's Wedding next Saturday.
 
“I helped supported him for his piano playing, and he invited me as guest of honor, and he said I could bring along three other guests with me.”
 
Momoko's eye's lit up, “Oh, Papa… you mean…?”
 
 
He nodded. “Your invited, and you can bring along Yuri and Hinagiku if they can make it as well. That's why I got you this new dress.”
 
Momoko hugged her Papa so tight he almost suffocated. Then she raced to the phone and called her friends up, and they screamed for joy to hear they'd be attending another wedding party.
 
Meanwhile, in the Devil's realm
 
Lord Pluie had finally come up with the ultimate plan and was briefing it to Queen Rain Devila.
 
“The plan is very simple my queen…” he said softly. “As you know, for every devil we send to possess a human, those cursed love Angels drive them right out.”
 
The Queen Nodded… “Yes… go on!”
 
Lord Pluie continued as he held up a potion he had just conjured up. “This poison has enough power in it to turn a human, into a Super Devil.”
 
“It works by removing all the positive energy left in the heart which allows me to destroy it.”
 
“Finally only the hateful energy will remain, and the human will surrender to their evilness, and only do what comes to his mind… including working for us.”
 
Queen Rain Devila smiled wickedly. “Well done, Lord Pluie, this may very well make up for all the times in which you have failed.”
 
Pluie bowed, “Thank you for the compliment my queen, but there is still one little matter to resolve.”
 
“This potion will only work on someone who has the most hateful heart within their body, one that will never know peace either by love regardless of the actions they take.”
 
 
The queen's smile twisted back into a straight face, “Then I suggest you go out there, and start looking for someone of that type.” She hissed.
 
Lord Pluie bowed again… “I will not disappoint you this time, my queen, even those Love angels will not be able to win this battle.”
 
He vanished, and reappeared in the skies of Japan to begin his search for someone with a sad and hateful heart.
 
“Find those capable of love and kill them… Those that are engaged to be married, and do away with them slightly.”
 
“For as long as there is love; Those of us with hateful hearts will never know peace!”
 
If it wasn't for all the accursed love waves he felt in the air, he'd have a much easier chance finding this Super Devil he was looking for.
 
“You're out there somewhere.” He said to himself, “And when I find you, you will only answer to Queen Rain Devila and the devil world.”
 
“There won't be much left of love standing when he's through, and no one… not the Angel's, not Jama-P… Not even you, Limone!”
 
“Hmm… mm… mm… mm!!”