Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Could her be the Super Devil ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
Momoko and friends spent the next afternoon Shopping for new accessories to pretty up their gowns
 
They also knew the soccer team would be there at the party… Maybe they'd get a chance to impress Yanagiba.
 
“Yanagiba will go head over heals when he smells my new perfume.” Said Momoko.
 
“As if… this new pink lip liner will make him cry out…”
 
“Oh Yuri, your lips are like… like… like!”
 
“Well… this new soccer ball pendant for my dress will really show him how much I care.” Said Hinagiku.
 
As the girls walked down the street, as they passed the music store they could suddenly hear the sound of sad soft music.
 
“Hey… who's playing that music… it sounds so sad.” Said Hinagiku.
 
There was nobody else in the store, but the door was unlocked, so they just decided to walk right in.
 
It was basically your average everyday Music shop. Pianos, Keyboards, Guitars, electric guitars, Drum-sets, Brass, Wood-winds, even repair-kits and stuff.
 
“Wow… look at all this.” Said Yuri as she admired an old Piano. “So beautiful and yet so expensive.”
 
“You're telling me.” Said Momoko, “With a price like this, you could afford a something four for three bridal gowns.”
 
Hinagiku was more interested in finding that music coming from the store, and the girls found it.
 
In a corner of the shop, a young man seemed to be playing not one, not two, but three keyboards… it was me!
 
I was playing those types of Keyboards that allow you to play different instrument sounds. Also, they had a system the recorded what you played and play it back to you.
 
Two of the keyboards were playing back a recorded that I obviously had made earlier. One was playing soft violins, and the other was playing deeper strings, like a cello.
 
I was playing the keyboard in the middle, which was playing ordinary guitar notes. I was combining the three different music's into one beautiful, yet very sad song.
 
The song came to an end, and the girls all approached me. “You played that beautifully.” Said Yuri.
 
I looked up and smiled, “Thank you!” I said, “That's what most people said when they heard me play.”
 
“You played for the public before.” Asked Momoko.
 
I nodded. “But that's all behind me now… I'm afraid I quit all that.” The girls couldn't believe their ears.
 
I got up from my seat, grabbed a broom and began sweeping the floors. “My name's Mykan, I own this entire music shop and the ground it sits on.”
 
“My name's Momoko, and this is, Yuri, and Hinagiku.”
 
“Hey Mykan…” asked Yuri, “Can you tell us, why you were playing such a sad song when we came in here?”
 
My head drooped a bit, “That's one of the reasons I quit playing for people.” I said sadly. “You see… I can only play sad songs, because I'm so sad.”
 
The girls exchanged pitiful looks with each other. “But… exactly why are you so sad?” asked Momoko.
 
I put my broom down, and told them that my brother and I were orphans. Our parent's passed away about 10 years ago.
 
They did however leave us something in their will. This music shop owned by my mother, and the rights of landlord from my father.
 
“Not a day goes by that I don't miss them… but I'm afraid my sadness is about to become worse… because I've lost my brother too.”
 
“Your brother?” asked Hinagiku, “Is he dead too?”
 
I shook my head, “He's very much alive, but… I really don't want to talk about it.”
 
The girls knew to not mention it when they saw a small tear creep down my face. “Excuse me please, I have… something in my eye.”
 
I walked sadly upstairs to the living part of the building, leaving the girls looking like they wanted to cry too.
 
When they left the shop, they couldn't stop talking about me. “Did you see the way he was acting?” asked Hinagiku.
 
“Yeah… talk about down in the dumps.” Added Momoko. “How can he say his brother is alive and that he's lost him?”
 
“Well we can't worry about that now…” said Yuri, “We have to get ready for the wedding in four days.”
 
From in the window of the Music shops apartment I watched the girls walk away in different directions.
 
I sighed, “I wish I weren't so different.” I cried. Then I looked at a picture of me and my brother. “Why… why did you have to go and betray me like this?”
 
I threw the picture angrily at the floor shattering the glass in the frame. I sat down on my bed.
 
“It's not fair… it's just not fair!”
 
I sat down at another set of keyboards I had and began to play the same song I was playing before… this time, I sang words to the melodies.
 
 
(Mykan)
 
I'm So Lonely, so lonely
So lonely and sadly alone
There's no one, Just me only
Sitting on my l
ittle throne
I work very hard and make up great plans
But nobody l
istens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me seriously

And so… I'm lonely
*Sniffles*
Really lonely
Poor little me
 
A few tears were drizzling down my face, but I just continued playing my song.


There's nobody I can relate to
Feel like a bird in a cage
It's kind of silly But not really
Because it's filling my body with rage

I'm the smartest, most clever, most
physically fit
But nobody
else seems to appreciate it
I long for a way to change things for me
But there isn't one”
 
So I'll just be lonely
Yeah… A little lonely
Poor little me
 
As the song came down to a biter close, I stared outside at the setting sun, and everyone around me that was the exact opposite of everything I was.
 
Happy couples, whose futures were always brighter than mine, and always would be.
 
I didn't have anyone special to call my own, and because I had the music store to manage, that dream seemed pretty much worthless.
 
Besides… I wasn't sure if I wanted to give it a try in any case anymore, because it wouldn't have been my first time.
 
I'm… so… Lonely!
 
Meanwhile
 
Lord Pluie was outside standing up on another building nearby watching my every move.
 
“That young man… I sense a great deal of sadness with in his heart.” He said to himself. “It weren't for these blasted love waves in the air, I'd know for sure if he's the Super Devil I'm searching for.”
 
According to Pluie's potion, The Super Devil that fitted the description needed to be sad and unable to feel love, but also have an immense level of hatred toward love with in him.
 
“I'm going to have to keep a close eye on him.”