Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The brothers story Part One ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
The girls still didn't understand me at all, they wanted to know how I was losing my brother if her wasn't dead.
 
“Maybe he's moving away.” Suggested Momoko. “I know how I would feel if any of my brothers or sisters moved away.”
 
Yuri Hinagiku each shared a strange look “Momoko, you're an only child, you can't possibly know how it would feel” said Yuri.
 
Momoko lowered her head in shame, “You have to remind me of that.” She sighed.
 
As they entered their private study room, they found their friend Jama-P there to greet them.
 
“Hey you guys… sorry to interrupt a chain of thought, but you might want to check this out.” He said as he turned on the TV.
 
He turned to the news program where they were interviewing Hyoshimaru and Tomoko about their upcoming Wedding.
 
“Oh, don't they look so happy together.” Said Hinagiku, “I'll bet they'll look even better in their wedding outfits.”
 
The Reporter said to Hiyoshimaru, “You must be proud to have your pre-wedding speech broadcast in front of all your friends and loved ones?”
 
Hiyoshimaru frowned a little. “Well… yes…” he sighed, “But sadly, all my loved ones are not out there. For is there is one special person whom is not and refuses to be among them.
 
The Girls all gasped. “How can somebody's loved one refuse to attend something as blissful as a Wedding party?” snapped Momoko as she pounded on Jama-P.
 
“Ow… Ow… Ow… Mo.. Momoko!!”
 
“Oh… Sorry.”
 
Yuri however was deep in thought, Hiyoshimaru looked an awful lot like me, but how could that be possible… Unless?!
 
“No… no it can't be.” She mumbled under her breath.
 
“What Yuri… what can't be?” asked Jama-P.
 
“Oh… uh… nothing really.”
 
The girls got through the rest of their day, which marked only three more days until the wedding.
 
“I don't understand why Yuri didn't want to walk home with us.” Said Momoko. “I swear… if she's trying to sneak off and go soft with Yanagiba I'll…”
 
“Calm down there Momoko!” said Hinagiku, “She said she wanted to head back to that music shop to check something out.”
 
“Check something out? What would there be for her to check out there?”
 
Suddenly…. There she was up ahead, she was queering around the corner of another shop by my music store.
 
The others joined her and then they saw them, Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko leaving the shop. They looked near tears about something.
 
“Gee, what's got them so choked up?” asked Hinagiku. “Maybe the store didn't have what they needed.”
 
Yuri didn't think so, there had to be more to it. So she and the girls decided to follow the couple around.
 
After a while, Momoko and Hinagiku decided to call it quits and ran home, but Yuri stuck to her goal.
 
 
Finally, Hiyoshimaru was alone, after dropping off his fiancée at home, and began to walk away. He stopped on a park bench to sit for a moment.
 
Yuri watched him pull a small picture out from his jacket, and to her surprise it was a picture of both Hiyoshimaru and myself. There was no more guessing it.
 
“Uh… excuse me, Hiyoshimaru?” she asked.
 
He looked up. “Hello… and who are you?”
 
“My names Yuri, and I couldn't help but wondering who that guy is standing next to you in the picture? I think I've seen him before.”
 
Hiyoshimaru nodded. “That's me and my twin brother Mykan.” He said Sadly. “He owns and runs the music store in town.”
 
Yuri stood frozen on the spot. So it was true, Hiyoshimaru and Mykan were brothers, and twins to be exact.
 
Yuri told him how she spoke to me and said I was losing him. “How can he be losing you?” she asked.
 
“Well… it's really painful to admit.” He sighed, “But… Mykan hasn't really lost me… he's planning on disowning me as a brother, because I'm getting married.”
 
Yuri's heart felt like it was going to rip in half. “What… why would he want to do something ridiculous as that?” she asked.
 
Hiyoshimaru lowered his head even further. “It's a long story, short!” he said softly.
 
Yuri showed him her school Id. “I'm a school journalist… I don't mind how long or short stories are.”
 
He smiled at her. “Alright… you might want to get comfortable.” He said to her.
 
Little did they realize that Lord Pluie was hovering over head and eves dropping on the whole conversation.
 
“This could have something to deal with my suspect for the Super Devil I seek.” he said to himself.
 
Hiyoshimaru began telling the story…“It all started when Mykan and I were starting our second year in High school” he said softly.
 
“Our parents had recently passed away, and we had no other relatives. In fact… it seemed that all we ever had, was each other.”
 
“They would have had us dragged off to the orphan's home, if our parent's hadn't left their music store and a deed to us in their will.”
 
“Not to mention a lot of money to help us out along the way. I was ever so happy that our parents had not left us with nothing, but Mykan was so happy he could barely contain his tears.”
 
“We decided to take turns each day minding the store, and we made a great team together.”
 
“I was already thinking of entering the Dating world, but Mykan wasn't so sure of it. in fact he was far too shy to even give it a try.”
 
“And that was a bit of a problem, because he seemed to be the only guy at school who seemed afraid of it all.”
 
“We did have talents. I was considered a very fine Pianist, and Mykan was too. Only he preferred playing Keyboards to search for the perfect music for describing feelings.”
 
“Mykan usually played sweet songs, about love, or joy… but his biggest knack was loneliness.”
 
“Our talents were the talk of the school, Girls poured in from all over just to hear us play, and my Piano playing combined with Mykan's keyboard music were irresistible”
 
“No less than three pretty girls asked me out, and I jumped right to the offers, but when other girls asked Mykan out, he turned Pink, and ran for it.”
 
“Mykan really wanted to be a part of the dating world like me, but no matter how much he tried to conquer his fear, in the end his it proved to be just too much.”
 
“He felt so out of place, that even though we were twins… he came up with a very sad song describing how he felt.”
 
“I could always hear him singing it whenever he went off to the music store for his day at work.”
 
 
(Mykan)
 
The happiness of being me,
is not what it's cracked up to be.
It's lonely being One… of a Kind!
 
With all the known variety
The fame that life gave to me
It's lonely being One… of a Kind
 
 
Yuri wiped the tears from her eyes. “Wow, that is so emotional!” she cried.
 
Hiyoshimaru smiled, “It gets even sweeter.” He said.