Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The brothers story Part two ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
“Mykan also had this goal in his mind to obtain what he called, the Saint something four.”
 
Yuri's ears perked up, “The Saint something four?” she thought.
 
Usually the saint something four was what the devils were searching for, but to humans it was just the name of the four some things a bride needed to make her dress perfect.
 
Something New… Something Old… Something Borrowed… and Something Blue.
 
What Yuri wanted to know was, “What Saint something four was he talking about?”
 
“Well… Mykan didn't like the way he thought of himself as one of a kind. He wanted to become like every other ordinary guy he saw. It was the second half of his song.”
 
 
(Mykan)
 
-I'd like to be, like everyone I see.
Not different, Just an ordinary guy.
 
Who falls in love, and leads the simple life.
At least, I'd like to have the chance to try.
 
-The Happiness of being me,
is not what it's cracked up to be
It's lonely being One… of a Kind.
 
It's lonely… being… One… of a kind!
 
“I never saw Mykan so lonely before… it pained me to see him so unhappy because of his problem.”
 
“That's when he told me that he obtained four basic essentials to lead a wonderful, glorious life…”
 
“Something to shelter him… Something to Bear him… Something to sustain him… and Something to make it all worthwhile.”
 
“And he already had three of them… The Music shop was also our home, we worked there, and made more than enough money for us both.”
 
“A house… a Job… and money… were three of the dour things Mykan called Saint something four!”
 
“However… without that Something to make it all worthwhile, Mykan still did not feel happy, and that Something to make it all worthwhile was… a Wife!”
 
“A Wife?” asked Yuri, “I see… because to a man, that would be the most wonderful thing to be worthwhile for.”
 
Hiyoshimaru nodded. “After high-school, Mykan and I had entered a Piano and Keyboard club in college… it was in there that we met HER!!”
 
“Tomoko Junata… a new girl who entered the club a singer, but was having a little trouble finding her voice.”
 
“She didn't know the proper method you using her voice then, and she sounded just terrible. So terrible that the rest of the club members laughed at her.”
 
“All of them… except us. We showed her the proper way of how to sing, and eventually she sounded so great that we showed the other big time.”
 
“Since I was part of the soccer team, Mykan helped Tomoko every day. He played songs for her and she sang so beautifully. That for the first time ever, Mykan was not overcome by his shyness.”
 
“As time passed on, Tomoko became close friends with us, we were a great team together, so great that we were chosen to do small concerts for the school together.”
 
“Sometimes Tomoko would sing while we Mykan and I played, and other times we all would sing.”
 
“Finally, one night while I was away at late night soccer, Tomoko asked Mykan to walk her home, and so he did.”
 
“Thank you Mykan… I don't what I would have done without you to help me.” She said to him.
 
“Awe… it was nothing… I was glad to help.” I said.
 
“Here I want you to have this.” She said giving him something she bought at the store. “It's a friendship bracelet… that way we'll always be reminded of how special we are to each other.”
 
“When Mykan got home the shop that night, there was no more arguing it… he had finally fallen in love.”
 
“Over the next couple of Days, he began to wonder how he could tell Tomoko how he felt, because his shyness still haunted him… He wasn't even sure if Tomoko even felt the same.”
 
“Until one day in class… He and Tomoko were about to leave for the day, when she stopped to ask him something important.”
 
“Mykan… I was wonder if…well” she paused. Mykan… Do you have a Girlfriend?”
 
I blushed like crazy, “Uh well… No… I don't! Why do you ask?”
 
“Mmm… just curious.”
 
“It was after then and there that Mykan made up his mind, he just had to tell Tomoko how he felt… and he knew just the way to do it to.”
 
“He decided to put his feelings for her in a song, but not just any song, one made by his own hand… one that was perfect for Tomoko and that no one else would here.”
 
“He spent all his free time and Endless nights trying to compose the melodies and lyrics for the song… finally sometime in spring, he got it.”
 
(Mykan)
 
I'll give you love, keep you close to me
No one in the world will ever hurt you
I swear that nothing will tear us apart
When trouble comes I won't desert you.
 
I'll be your hero
I'll be your Robin hood.
I'll be your Lancelot,
the way I said I would
I'll be your Hero
I'll be your Ivanhoe
Love as my sword, so have no fear
Oh I'll be…
Yes, I'll be Your Hero
I'll be Your Hero
 
-I'll give you hope, keep you safe and free
When you need a song I'll be there to play it.
Let someone shoot you and I'll take the blow
When the Dragon comes I'll go and slay it
 
I'll be your hero
I'll be your Robin hood.
I'll be your Lancelot,
the way I said I would
I'll be your Hero
I'll be your Ivanhoe
Love as my sword, so have no fear
Oh I'll be…
Yes, I'll be Your Hero
 
 
“Mykan finally had it all perfectly planned, and all he needed to do now was tell Tomoko, except for one thing… his shyness kept blocking him every time he wanted to try”
 
“So he decided to wait on it. Besides… he also didn't know what would happen if he and Tomoko became a couple.”
 
“He and I still did have the music store to manage, and with me always at soccer practice, Mykan had to look after the shop by himself. ”
 
“Besides… he knew Tomoko was proud to see him and O sharing the shop together… but he began to wonder if she was more interested in a guy who had a great career, and made millions.”
 
“Poor Mykan had no idea of what to do!”