Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ I have found you ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
Hiyoshimaru was right… the story was getting sweeter. “Gee… Writing a song for someone to tell you how feel… that's so romantic.” She said.
 
Hiyoshimaru nodded, “Yeah… But sadly… it wasn't meant to be.” He said sadly.
 
“Why… what happened?” asked Yuri.
 
“For the rest of the term, Mykan kept pondering over his thoughts of what to do.”
 
“My heart is all torn up, what should I do? Should I tell her or not?”
 
“One day he was sitting by himself in the lunchroom with his music sheets folded up by his side, when Tomoko came over.”
 
“Oh there you are.”
 
“Oh… hey Tomoko.”
 
“I hope you don't mind me asking, but is everything okay, Mykan?”
 
“Oh… it's nothing.”
 
“Tomoko then handed him a well packed lunch of all his favorites, because Mykan was too busy to remember to bring his lunch that day.”
 
“I made it especially for you. I feel food always tastes better when you share it with someone special.”
 
“She made me lunch…” I thought. “I'm in love!!” and I softly began to cry.
 
“What's the matter?”
 
 
“Well… it's jut that… no one's ever made lunch for me like this before. Except for my mom, that was long, long time ago.”
 
“Why you poor thing.”
 
“I'll never forget that look on Mykan's face when he tasted the sushi Tomoko made.”
 
“…Delicious!” I squeaked.
 
“I'm glad you like it Mykan.”
 
“This settles it…” I thought. “I have to tell her how I feel… I'll ask her when she has free time after school and then play her the song.”
 
“Uh… Tomoko…” I asked, “I was wondering… If… maybe…”
 
“But then I came over to the table, and my first words were…”
 
“There you are cuddle bear.”
 
“Ooh… hi there honey-dew.”
 
Yuri's eyes widened. “Oh no!” she sighed.
 
Hiyoshimaru nodded. “Indeed… We even shared a soft kiss right in front of Mykan.”
 
“What… don't tell me you two are actually dating!” I said in shock.
 
“Oh… I forgot to tell you. Hiyoshimaru said while blushing. “Tomoko and I are engaged.”
 
I was crushed… “You… you're getting… married.”
 
“Yes… sometime in the fall.” Tomoko said while blushing.
 
“We both turned just in time to see Mykan run out of the room, it tears of severe pain and heartbreak, and I think I could tell just what he was thinking.”
 
“Why… why didn't I just tell her when I had the chance? Now I've lost her forever… to my brother of all people.”
 
“Love! …You've shot an arrow at my blood for the first and last time, `cause I'm never falling in love again.”
 
“Tomoko and I found the friendship bracelet she had given Mykan, it was smashed to pieces along with his discarded song he wrote for her.”
 
“We tried to cheer him up over and over, but he wouldn't even let us come within ten yards of him.”
 
By this time, Hiyoshimaru was in tears. “Oh… my goodness.” Cried Yuri, “He really must have felt hurt.”
 
“He was…” cried Hiyoshimaru, “He never spoke to me, Tomoko, or anyone who supported us ever again.”
 
“He even quit the Keyboard club and started getting violent toward us, that he was expelled.”
 
“Finally… when he started hitting me, I knew I had to move out as quickly as I could… and I can't even remember the last time he ever smiled.”
 
“Oh… I'm very sorry to hear that.” wept Yuri. Hiyoshimaru handed her a Handkerchief.
 
“It's not really his fault… if it's anyone it's mine, and Tomoko's. If only we had told him that we were dating for a while in the first place this probably wouldn't have happened.”
 
“But now Mykan runs the music shop all by himself, and he hasn't even dared to try and find love.”
 
 
“We really want to help the guy, and we want him to come to our wedding, but He just refuses to come, Tomoko and I are thinking of Postponing the Wedding until we can get him to come.”
 
Yuri couldn't blame him. Not having a family member you love being there and supporting you on that special day, she would postpone her wedding in a second if it ever happened to her.
 
Eventually, Yuri and Hiyoshimaru bid good night to each other, it was getting late, and the wedding, if there was still going to be one, was now in less than three days.
 
After they left, Lord Pluie smiled the most sinister and dastardly smile ever. “I don't need anymore proof!” he said. “Super Devil… I have found you at last.”
 
Then he vanished into the night…
 
The Next morning
 
I was getting some morning fresh air on the roof of the music shop before I opened it up.
 
I still did miss my brother badly, and I didn't want to lose him like this, but he still betrayed me, he never told me he and Tomoko started Dating while I was still in the shadows.
 
I had been on my own without even looking at their faces, not even in the news paper about their wedding. I was determined to keep them, and love out of my life for good.
 
Suddenly, as I turned to go back inside, the winds began picking up rather violently. “Ah… WHAT'S HAPPENING!!” I cried out.
 
Then I saw a rather creepy looking guy standing in midair. “Well… Hello there.” He addressed me in a sinister look.
 
His eyes were so cold and dark, a chill ran up my spine. “Who are you, what do you want?” I asked.
 
“Mykan Sutumatsu… You are the one I have been searching for, so I am taking you to Queen Raindevila!!!”
 
“NO...!!!”
 
I fired some sort of black lightning at me, and I vanished into thin air. “Hmm… mm… mm! I have you now Mykan.” Then Pluie vanished off back to the Devil's world.
 
Once there… he placed me on some sort of bed that surrounded me with dark energy. On one side, the positive energy and love was being extracted from my body and into a file glass.
 
On the other side, Pluie was inserting the potion into me, which would grant me super dark powers, and fill my mind with all there was to know about the Angel word and the Devil world.
 
“Well done, Lord Pluie, very well done indeed.” said Queen Raindevila. “My faith in your lack of success is momentarily restored.”
 
Pluie bowed, “Thank you my Queen.” He said with honor, “Now it is only a matter of time before he fully awakens as the Legendary Super Devil.”
 
“Ah, The Super Devil… I remember well.” Said the Queen. “He was said to be the strongest Devil in all the Known Universe, spreading chaos and destruction to every loving thing he touched.”
 
“Sadly… The Love Angel, using the powers of the Saint Something Four locked him away and sapped out all his great power, and he has long since been gone from the Devil's world… until now.”
 
It looked as though I had really had it, because even though I was unconscious, I could feel my body slowly beginning to transform as my pure memories died out.
 
All that remained, was to wait until awakend!