Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The Legendary Super Devil ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
Author's notes:
 
Just to point out…
 
Yes it is true… I do tend to use the same Band of Seven from Inuyasha, I just couldn't help myself…. They're perfect for this fic.
 
So it's settled… I'm using them and that's that.
 
 
The Transformation was nearing completion, I looked much different than I had before.
 
My short Black hair was now longer and tied up just like Pluie's hair, my ears had gone pointy like an elf, and had dark earrings on them each. Even my outfit had changed too.
 
Now I was wearing Dark shiny Tights, A Red Cape held on with golden shoulder pads, Black gloves, Black boots, and finally, an evil looking mask went across the upper part of my face.
 
All this and still I was not ready yet. Pluie also had a rather sinister idea to present to the Queen.
 
He was proposing to revive the Band of Seven. A group of young warriors who loved to kill some much, that practically possessed the souls of Devils.
 
They were later hunted down and Beheaded by the Descendants of the love Angels from the Feudal Era, and had been gone for some time.
 
Queen Raindevila thought about it, and decided that as Super as the Super Devil, even he could not be everywhere at once.
 
“Very well Lord Pluie…” she said, “The Band of Seven shall arise and serve under the command of the Super Devil, once he is fully awakened.”
 
Lord Pluie bowed in thankfulness, and he left me in the machine to let it finish it's job.
 
“The Band Of Seven… shall be reborn with new purposes, and greater powers than before.” He chuckled to himself as he scurried off.
 
Meanwhile
 
Only two days to go, but Momoko's Papa delivered the bad news that Wedding had indeed been postponed.
 
It turned out that I had been reported Missing, “Hiyoshimaru is really upset, he and Tomoko just can't go on without him.”
 
Momoko felt really bad, she was really looking forward to this, but she wondered why they would cancel the plans just because of me?
 
She got her answer when she got to school, and Yuri told her and Hinagiku the whole story she got from Hiyoshimaru.
 
“Mykan is Hiyoshimaru's Twin brother?” asked Hinagiku. “We should have known.”
 
Momoko was down right all puffy to hear that I planned to disown him as a brother just because he was getting married, but when Yuri told her why, she thought differently.
 
“Well I wouldn't blame him for being angry.” Said Hinagiku, “I mean it was bad enough that his brother and Tomoko were in love, but not telling him in the first place…”
 
That was the least bit of their problems now. Right now they were still rather depressed about the wedding being canceled, but they did take a moment or two to feel bad for Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru.
 
Jama-P however wasn't so sure if I really just ran away. “I'd hate to say this girls, but I think there's more to Mykan's disappearance than meets the eye.”
 
“And how can you be sure of that, Jama-P?” snapped Momoko.
 
“All I'm saying is, Mykan wouldn't just walk up and leave like that.” Replied Jama-P, “After all, you did tell me that he cherishes that music shop.”
 
The girls began to feel he could be right about that.
 
Meanwhile
 
Everything was all ready…
 
Lord Pluie had already taken out all my pure energy and destroyed it, permanently sealing my fate as a Super Devil. “You have the honors my Queen.”
 
Queen Raindevila smiled wickedly, and summoned forth a great surge of power to flash upon my body, and reciting an ancient Devil's chant.
 
“Great power of the sky”
“Please hear my cry.”
“Revive this soul with toil and strife”
“And with this body shall give him new life”
 
He magic words causing my body to start quivering and glowing with a dark light.”
 
“Arise from the soils of that is your grave”
“And shall you with darkness over all love pave”
“You power and might shall now be restored”
“And soon thanks to you shall love be no more!”
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha… ARISE… MIGHTY SUPER DEVIL!!”
 
 
 
My eyes opened, and I began breathing again. I took one look at Raindevila and asked… “How can I serve you, my empress?”
 
Raindevila smiled, “Mighty Super Devil….” She said, “You have just been brought back to life in the forum of a human, which gives you the ability to travel amongst the human world.”
 
“I want you to find those capable of love and destroy them, and anyone engaged to be wed, use them to your own needs.”
 
She carried and told me about the three love angels and the Saint something four, and that my first task was to find the one they call Limone, and put him out of action.
 
I bowed to her, “Your wish is my command my queen.” I said, “To the fall of the love angels, and the destruction of all love.”
 
Meanwhilein the angels realm
 
Aphrodite awoke from her resting period, she looked rather frightened. “What is it, Aphrodite?” asked Limone.
 
Suddenly, he began to feel it too, “That… that energy. It's so dark, and hateful.”
 
“I refuse to believe it, but I fear the worst has come.” Cried Aphrodite, “But it seem the Legendary Super Devil has indeed been reborn along with the Band of Seven.”
 
They both knew this would mean serious trouble for the love angels. “We must not allow them to fall victim to his evil intuition. Oh, Limone, you must hurry and find him before he gets to the love angels.”
 
Limone bowed and then quickly returned to the magic stairway which connected the Angel world to the human world.
 
Meanwhile
 
I reappeared on the other side of Japan in midair. “I sense a love wave near by.” I said.
 
Just because one wedding was canceled didn't mean the same was for any others.
 
The Church that planed to host Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru's wedding still had other commitments, and at that moment a wedding reception was being held in it's backyard.
 
The Father of the Bride was finishing the story of how his daughter Kagura met and fell in love with her new groom Kyo.
 
When suddenly… A bolt of black energy shot at Kagura, knocking her off her feet. “KAGURA!!” cried Kyo.
 
The crowd gathered around the fallen young bride, and her eyes snapped open, but they were glowing red and mean.
 
 
“Get the heck away from me, humans!” she snapped as she blasted them all knocking them all unconscious. “Love… Ha, what a joke!”
 
“Ka… gura, cried Kyo “Why…!” and he finally collapsed.
 
I landed next to Kagura and stretched my arms, “Ah… that was far too easy!” I chuckled. “You have done well my slave, Kagura!”
 
Kagura bowed to me, “I live only to destroy love, and anything similar to it.” She hissed.
 
I nodded, but suddenly a golden glow of light shimmered from behind me, and the magic staircase appeared. “Ah… right on cue!” I said to myself
 
Limone jumped off the stairs and quickly destroyed the small devil I implanted into Kagura, and Kagura was knocked out too.
 
“Alright, Super Devil… I've found you.” he snapped while grasping his sword. “Come out and face me like a true Warrior!!”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Yes Limone, You found me!” I said from out of nowhere. “But you'll soon be wishing you hadn't!!”
 
Limone flowed the sound of my voice, but as soon as he turned around I had swung my fist clean into his gut, knocking him clean out cold. He never even had a chance of a chance to react.
 
As soon as Limone was knocked out, I proceed and quickly used my dark Magic to destroy the magic stairway. So even if Limone were to get up, he could never get back to the Angel world.
 
As I stared into the rubble of the magic stairs, “Hmm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ah, ah! It is done my empress!” I called up at the sky.
 
“Limone is now at my mercy, and the love angels are due to be next!! Hmm, mm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”