Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Limone's drastic move. ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
 
Back at school, Jama-P was going absolutely crazy. “Limone… he's in trouble, I can feel it!!” he whined.
 
“Limone…. In trouble.” Cried Momoko. “Let's go girls!” Yuri and Hinagiku nodded, and they sprinted up and left the building.
 
“Gee… wonder where they're off to in such a hurry?” Yousuke asked himself as he saw them running.
 
Meanwhile
 
Limone was still badly injured after that just ONE punch from my Super Devil powers.
 
“Ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!! What's the matter little angel? To caring about love to fight back?” I mocked.
 
Limone could barely move. “You… wicked… creature!” he squeaked, “You will never win.”
 
I just metamorphic my left arm into a sword blade. “Oh, I don't see how Lord Pluie ever passed this opportunity up.”
 
“SO LONG LIMONE!!”
 
I drew back my arm ready to cut him into ribbons, but before I could my head began throbbing like crazy.
 
“ARGH… AH… NO… WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!” I cried out. Even Limone couldn't understand what was happening.
 
I fell to my knees, and whimpered in pain as my arms started to throb too. Then Pluie appeared.
 
“Steady there, Super Devil.” He said while helping me up, “You may be one of us now, but your human body still requires time to get used to your new powers.”
 
I nodded wearily. “I am… weak.” I groaned, “But I shall gather my strength and strike again. They haven't heard the last of me!!”
 
Before Pluie took me back to Raindevila, he called forth what appeared to be a rather HUMONGOUS creature, about the size of the church itself.
 
“You shall pick up where we left off.” He said to the creature, “Kyokotsu… do not fail us!” then we were gone.
 
The Creature chuckled sinisterly, “Ah… some many times that I have missed.” He growled. “Which one goes first?”
 
He started with Kagura, and began sucking the love energy right out from her.
 
As the creature continued to suck away at the energy of the fallen people. “Hey you there!!” called a small voice from behind.
 
The giant turned around and he saw three teenage girls in bridal gowns behind him. “Ah… I was wondering when you would show up.” He snarled.
 
The three brides stood their grounds. “Ruining someone's wedding, the most important day of their life is unforgivable.” Snapped Momoko.
 
“I am the love angel, I am Wedding Peach, and I am extremely angry with you!!”
 
“I am the Love Angel Lilly, and I am also very angry with you!” snapped Yuri.
 
“I too am very angry with you, and I am the Love Angel Daisy!” added Hinagiku.
 
“Pah, Ha, ha… So you are the so called Love angels I was sent to destroy!” said the Giant. “This day just continues to grow better and better for me.”
 
“Jama-P… what Devil is this?” asked Lily, but Jama-P was just standing there all quivering with fear. “Well… Jama-P?”
 
“I… Can't tell!” he cried. “I'm sure if he even is a devil!”
 
Peach steed forward, “That can be.” She snapped holding out her bouquet. “SAINT BRIDAL TEMPETE!!”
 
She fired her love waves at the giant, but to their dismay the Giant didn't even flinch. “Ha, ah, ah, ah… You're worthless Love waves are no match for Kyokotsu of the Band of Seven!”
 
“Did he just say… Band of Seven?” Thought Jama-P
 
He charged forward and slammed his huge hand at the ground making the Earth shake, and the four Angels to get knocked off their feet.
 
“Ha, ah, ah… Here I come!”
 
Luckily since he was so big, he wasn't all that fast giving the girls a good change for quick change.
 
“BRIDAL CHANGE. WEDDING DRESS TRANSFORM!!” they all cried, and at once they became the three love Angels.
 
“I'll go first…” said Lilly. “SAINT LIP LINER. RAINBOW WRAP!!”
 
Sadly her Rainbow ribbon wasn't long enough to even get one way around Kyokotsu's huge body. “It's no use… He's way too big!”
 
“You'd better believe it!” Kyokotsu chuckled, and he slammed at the ground again, at least this time the Angels were able to jump up and avoid the trembling.
 
“Split up, he can't follow us all at once!” shouted Daisy, and the Angels all went in different directions.
 
Kyokotsu however expected a strategy like this, so he whipped out a huge ball 'n' chain, and whirled it around. “You were saying?” he grunted.
 
The Angels knew they had to get Kyokotsu away from the church before he damaged it. So the all lead him on into the field just behind it.
 
At least the church and the people were safe now, but the Angels still hadn't a clue of how to destroy him.
 
“He must have some weakness on him somewhere.” cried Daisy. “SAINT DUELPLET. DAISY BLIZZARD!!”
 
Her frozen winds managed to freeze his huge ball and put it out of action. “Hah… is that the best you can do?” mocked Kyokotsu.
 
Suddenly his body began to glow with all the love energy he had taken from the people in the churchyard. “This will teach you all to mess with the Band of Seven!”
 
He concentrated all the energy into dark power, and fired. The Love Angels were barely able to dodge the blast and they each were given a bad graze from the hit.
 
“Love Angels… No!!” cried Jama-P. “Ohh, what ever am I going to do? Think Jama-P… THINK!! GAHH THERE MUST BE SOMETHING I CAN DO!!”
 
Kyokotsu slowly made his way over to the fallen Angels, they were weak, but not beaten yet. “Ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Three Angels about to get crushed with only one stone!” he chuckled.
 
Stone was right, he was holding a rather large Boulder over his head, and the Angels were trapped. “Say your prayers little angels!”
 
The Angels screamed for help, and help they actually got, because right at that moment Kyokotsu felt something stab him clean in the back!
 
“GAAAAAAARGH… WHAT!!” he turned around.
 
“Look it's Limone!” cried Daisy, “He's okay!”
 
Limone smiled at the love angels and then pulled his blade out from Kyokotsu's back. “You have some nerve coming back only to serve evil Kyokotsu.” He said bravely.
 
“Worthless angel… I shall show you!” snapped Kyokotsu, as he charged forward. Limone's Sword began to glow.
 
He actually had the power to energize his sword with his is own body energy, and the sword began glowing brightly.
 
“I see your weak-spot!” cried Limone, and he leaped up in an all out rage, and slashed away at Kyokotsu's heart.
 
Kyokotsu began whimpering in pain as the heart from his body, which was artificial exploded. “NO… IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!”
 
His flesh had evaporated into nothing, and all his bones crashed into the ground and vaporized into dust.
 
“Look… he did it!” cried Lilly, but the victory cheer was cut short after Limone collapsed into the ground. He was actually still hurt from the wound that I gave him earlier, but that wasn't his only problem.
 
The three love angels powered down and the girls knew they had to get Limone to safety.