Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The Legend of the band of Seven ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
 
In the Devil's world, I had finally managed to gather up my strength again, but was not entirely ready to battle yet.
 
“You will return to the Human world as you human-self.” Said Raindevila, “No one must find out that you are the Super Devil.”
 
“You will use this time to grow accustomed in balancing the power in your body. Meanwhile… the Band of Seven will act as a decoy for you.”
 
I bowed to her and said, “I understand my Queen. No on will learn of my true identity, anyone who does shall be eliminated.”
 
I returned back to the music shop as my former-self. So I didn't look anything like a devil anymore, but it didn't change who I really was now.
 
So I planned to spend my day like I always.
 
While back at the chapel, all the people had been restored now that Kyokotsu was gone, but they didn't remember a thing.
 
They all had left the grounds, except one young man stayed behind in the shadows of the trees. “So, Kyokotsu has been defeated.” He hissed.
 
“Yes… it is true.” Said Lord Pluie who was with him. “And now Jakotsu, you shall pick up where Kyokotsu failed.” Then he was gone.
 
“Hmm, these Love Angels. I just hope that they're not beautiful as maser Super Devil says they are.” Jakotsu thought.
 
The Next Day
 
Word had gotten out that I had been found, and everyone was so happy for me. So happy, that Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko announced they're wedding would carry on as planned.
 
For once the girls didn't get all jumpy and excited about it. They were more concerned about Limone, he was still resting from his battle with Kyokotsu.
 
Since they couldn't rightly keep him in either of their homes, the girls brought him to an old abandoned bunk near the woods which no one had been in for years.
 
“I just don't understand it.” Said Hinagiku, “Why didn't Limone just go back to the Angel World?”
 
Suddenly, Momoko's locket began to glow. “Aphrodite… it's you!” she cried. “What's happening?”
 
“Love Angels… Limone is in great danger.” She told them of how the magic stairway to the angel world had been smashed, and was now out of commission.
 
“How, could Kyokotsu do something that cruel?” asked Yuri, “He wasn't even a devil.”
 
“Ah… but Angel Lilly…” said Aphrodite, “I'm afraid the Band of Seven was not responsible for the destruction of the stairway. It was the Super Devil!”
 
“Super Devil!” the girls all said at once.
 
The Super Devil was the most devious and formidable of all the devils, he was even thought to be stronger than Queen Raindevila herself.
 
Eventually he was sealed away in the void of destruction where his body was destroyed forever, and his powers were lost.
 
“But how could the Super Devil had done this… if he's gone?” asked Hinagiku.
 
Then it became clear that somehow the devils must have found a way to revive the Super Devil into a human's body.
 
Whoever the Super Devil was now, they could be rest assured that he was coming for them, and if he was already strong enough to destroy the magic stairs, who knew what else he was capable of.
 
Their only possible option was to find the body where the Super Devil lurked and destroy the devil inside him, before he grows too powerful.
 
Momoko scratched her head. “Okay… then why wasn't he there in the battle, and just who is that Kotsu… Kyo… whatever he is.”
 
Jama-P took over the explanation. Lord Pluie had told him a tale of Seven blood-thirsty warriors of centuries ago.
 
Each one had their own special powers and gifts, yet they were so ruthless and vile, that they were later hunted down and destroyed before the Devils could make them their lackeys.
 
Jama-P also knew how they were immune to Wedding Peaches Bridal Tempete… because they were not being possessed by Devils, but in fact, given artificial Deviled hearts that keep them alive.
 
These hearts would not only give the Band of Seven the power of the devils work, but it the key source of their life energy. Destroy the heart, and you destroy them.
 
“Thanks to Limone… we were able to defeat the one called Kyokotsu.” Said Jama-P, “Count on the other six members coming after us.”
 
“So this Super Devil must be using these band of seven members to search for us while he goes off and destroys love.” Said Yuri.
 
“But has this got to do with Limone being in danger?” asked Momoko.
 
Aphrodite told them that Limone had a special power, enabling him to change his body energy into Cosmic powers to help defeat enemies,
 
However, using that technique is fatal to his health, and only by returning to the Angel world can he restore his energy to normal.
 
If he were to use this attack even one too many times. He would surely cease to exist.
 
“You… you mean… he'll die!” cried Momoko.
 
Aphrodite nodded, “The only chance he has to return here is for you love Angels to defeat the Band Of Seven and the Super Devil while we in the angel world repair the stairs.”
 
The girls knew they wouldn't have much of a choice, but there was still one problem. “We barely managed to escape the last battle!” said Yuri. “How are we supposed to face the rest of the band?”
 
Aphrodite smiled, “The secret lies somewhere within your pieces of the saint something four.” She told them.
 
“You will discover what it is very soon… for now I must leave you all, but use extreme caution love angels. You are about deal with an evil that is beyond all imagination!”
 
With her final words spoken, she faded out, leaving the girls with many unanswered questions. Ones that even Jama-P couldn't figure out.
 
“I'll watch over Limon while you girls are busy.” He said to them.
 
Suddenly, their heads all snapped up, they had been sitting in the bunk for a long time, and realized they had only five minutes to get to school.
 
Trusting Jama-P with all they had, they tore out of the bunk like lightning, and ran off to school.
 
They ran straight past my music shop as they went.
 
I had finished serving my latest customers and just my luck, some of them were Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru's wedding planers ordering music for the wedding.
 
“We really hope we'll see you there.” Said one of the men.
 
I smiled and waved back at him, “I don't know, but we'll see.” I said happily, but as soon he was gone and I was by myself…
 
“Humph… I will be going to the wedding.” I hissed sinisterly, “But not the way anyone expects… Hmm, mm, mm, mm!”
 
Author's Notes:
 
I know the real Jakotsu is a Gay Homosexual to all MEN…. But I decided to give him a change for once, so it wouldn't nearly be as sickening.
 
Besides… except for Limone in these early episodes of Wedding Peach, there are no cute boys for him to goggle over.