Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Scarlet has a crush ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
At school the soccer team was practicing as usual, but Yanagiba wasn't there. The girls were surprised and couldn't understand it in the least.
 
The Girls asked Yousuke if he'd seen him, “I know it's hard to understand, but his neighbours said they never saw him come home last night!”
 
This wasn't like Yanagiba at all. Now without him the soccer team had no idea of how practice should go.
 
“Gee… do you think Maybe poor Yanagiba was kidnapped?” asked Momoko. “What if he's being held hostage in a tower by blood thirsty monsters waiting to eat him alive!!”
 
Yuri, and Hinagiku's lips curled into a frown. “Not likely Momoko, Yanagiba is way tougher than that.” Said Yuri.
 
The girls walked up the street, thinking about the upcoming wedding in two days, but they were very worried.
 
The Band of Seven was still out there, and the Super Devil whoever he was would be sure to set his targets on Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko.
 
The Girls were snapped out of their trance when they saw Scarlet at the street crossing. “Hey Scarlet!” called Hinagiku, but Scarlet didn't even turn around.
 
The girls noticed she was staring at the Music store down the street, MY music store, and it almost looked as though she was blushing too.
 
“HEY SCARLET!!!” yelled Momoko.
 
Scarlet finally came back to Earth, “Huh… oh hey girls.” She said.
 
“What's up… what are you staring at? Asked Momoko, then suddenly they saw me. Scarlet was staring at me.
 
I was helping unload a shipment of keyboards the I had ordered to sell in the store, and Scarlet seemed amazed at how I was able to lift so much with ease.
 
Once the truck had pulled out of the way, I was about to go inside, when the girls called out to me.
 
I looked up, and waved, “Momoko… Yuri… Hinagiku.” I walked right up to them, and Scarlet was amazed that the girls already knew me.
 
“He even owns and runs the music store.” Said Momoko, “And he really has a great skill as a keyboard player.”
 
Scarlet suddenly began to feel all shy. “Hey Scarlet, are you alright?” I asked to her, she blushed and then…
 
“I… uh… Oh, Gee, look at the time… GOT TO GO!!” and she tore up the street like lightning.
 
The girls did wonder what her problem was, but they also wondered how I knew her, and I told them I used to play songs at her school.
 
Scarlet was even thought to have had a huge crush on me, “But… there's no way I can even return her feelings to her.” I said sadly. “I have to get back to work.”
 
The girls couldn't help but still feel sorry for me, because they knew it was reminding me of Hiyoshimaru, and that I was disowning him.
 
“I wish there was something we could do for him.” I heard the girls chat over, but I smiled wickedly as I walked across the street.
 
“Don't waste yourself girls. Only the Devils can help me now.” I thought to myself.
 
I walked into the music shop and went into the backroom. I took out a special key from my pocket and opened up a steel door that said BROOM CLOSET!
 
The door was actually a gateway to my secret hideout given to me by Raindevila, and them moment I walked in… I transformed into the Super Devil in a blaze of fire.
 
I took my place on my throne in the center of the strange room around me, and lord Pluie appeared in front of me.
 
“Super Devil… you have fully recharged now.” he told me, “When and where is your next love wave target?”
 
I smiled wickedly. “Hmm, mm, mm… wouldn't you like to know?” I mocked, “If I am correct, which I usually am… Jakotsu should be carrying out my wishes as we speak.”
 
I snapped my fingers and images were show of couples in the park. “A Romantic park at sunset, a perfect place to strike.”
 
Pluie seemed pleased with my work, “I shall leave you to your own devices.” He said, and he left.
 
I turned back to the screen. “Ah, those poor pitiful couples, in just a few moments this will be one romantic evening they'll never forget!”
 
“Ah, Ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah… Hu, hu, hu, hu, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile, in the park
 
A shadowy figure was sitting in the trees. “Ah, at last, the sun is setting. Time to make my move!” he hissed.
 
A lot of the happy couples were on dates in the woods, or enjoying the sounds of the evening.
 
One lucky man was even proposing to his girlfriend, and she said yes. They were about to share a kiss when suddenly…
 
They were hit from behind by what seemed like blades moving in a rather serpent style. The blades didn't kill them, it didn't even cut them, but it did knock them all out cold.
 
Then another couple was attacked… and another, until almost every couple in the park was down.
 
The stranger jumped out from the shadows. “Ha, ah, ah, ah… that was far too easy!” he chuckled. “Oh… so many pretty women too!”
 
“Oh well… the job must be done first!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The girls had no information of Yanagiba, and also found Limone still resting in the bunk.
 
“Could this night get any worse?” cried Momoko.
 
Jama-P practically smashed through one of the old windows howling like a wild dog. “I was just in the park and saw a lot of couples being knocked out cold.”
 
Momoko's head dropped down, “It just got worse.” She complained. “Go get the others… I'll head over there first.”
 
Jama-P nodded, “Be careful Lady Momoko… no telling what you may find there.” He cried and then sprinted off.
 
Momoko whipped out her locket. “BEAUTIFUL WEDDING FLOWER!!”
 
She Straightened up her Wedding gown, and took off for the Park, luckily no one saw her, or they'd think some crazed bride got loose.
 
“Oh… I've got a really bad feeling about this.” She thought.
 
Meanwhile
 
 
Jama-P had gotten hold of Yuri, and she passed on the word to Hinagiku, and soon they were on their way too.
 
They waited until they were in the park, and then transformed. Then they were off to find Wedding Peach.