Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The Poison mist ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWELVE
 
 
The next day when it was time for School, the girls went to the bunk to check up on Limone, but they found he was gone.
 
He couldn't possibly had gone back to the Angel world, or Aphrodite would have spoken to them.
 
They thought Maybe the Band of Seven had found him and finished him off, but Jama-P was still able to tell that Limone was alive and well.
 
If they knew Limone, he'd be fine wherever he was, as long as he didn't use that energy technique of his.
 
Yuri also wasted no time in telling the others what she saw last night. About Jakotsu, and a strange man in white, speaking to the Super Devil himself.
 
“I couldn't tell who he really was, but I think I've actually heard his voice somewhere before.”
 
“Yuri, get real.” Said Momoko, “If that was so, then that would mean that the Super Devil is a human living here in Japan.”
 
Jama-P poked his head out from Momoko's book-bag “Lady Momoko, it could be possible.” He said.
 
“Remember the Super Devil is strange being, who knows where he may lurk next.”
 
Momoko, stuffed Jama-P back inside, “Quiet there, you want someone to see you?!”
 
“See what…?” said Yousuke who came round the bend, “What are you girls up to now, you look really guilty.”
 
The girls turned away and pretended not to hear him. They also noticed Yousuke in his soccer outfit.
 
“Yousuke… I thought practice was canceled for the week.” Said Hinagiku.
 
“It was… but not anymore.” Came a familiar voice from behind. The girls eyes lit up at the sight of Captain. Yanagiba.
 
“Oh, Dear Yanagiba… You're back!” they all cried at once.
 
Yanagiba winked at them and wished them a good day before running off with Yousuke to begin practice.
 
As expected the girls went all soft with Yanagiba on the brain again, and broke out into an argument over him again.
 
By the end of the day, the girls couldn't wait, for Tomorrow was supposed to be the day of the wedding they were invited to.
 
They didn't know what to expect, aside from trouble with the Band of Seven still out there.
 
Yuri decided to Take Jama-P home that evening, so she and Hingiku bid good-bye to Momoko for the day, and headed down different paths.
 
“Whew… it sure is hot today.” Said Hinagiku, “Usually it isn't this warm in the fall time.”
 
They decided to get a drink from the fountain in the park. When they got there, they noticed some sort of sand moving near the fountain… and an old lady lying flat on the ground near it.
 
The girls moved in closer to see what was going on, and the woman was barely breathing, but she was still alive.
 
Suddenly, Yuri and Hinagiku started to feel weak. “Hey… this isn't dust.” Choked Yuri, then suddenly they heard a sickening chuckle.
 
It was the man in white, just as Jama-P said. “Heh, heh, heh, heh… You cannot escape from my poison.” He said under his gasmask.
 
The girls finally collapsed, but they were still awake. Jama-P however didn't seem to be affected at all. “Tell me, are you part of the band of Seven?” he asked.
 
“Heh, heh, heh, heh, ah, ah, ah, ah! Yes.” He answered, “I am Mukotsu; Poison Master!!”
 
“I knew it.” Jama-P thought, “He is responsible for the poison I saw earlier.”
 
Mukotsu stepped forward to where the girls seemed frozen on the spot, “Fear not, ladies.” He said.
 
“This is my special stun-spore. It will merely will paralyze your bodies, but your minds will remain quite alert.”
 
“However… it and my other poisons don't work on, Devils, devil-like creatures, or Love angels transformed.”
 
“This is, terrible!” cried Jama-P. “You won't get away with this!!”
 
He lunged at Mukotsu, but he just whipped out a can of Poison aerosol, “Take this you pesky little pixy!” and sprayed him. No it didn't hurt him, but it did blow him away.
 
“Oh dear, Oh, dear… I must fetch Lady Momoko!!” and he buzzed off.
 
“Heh, heh, heh, heh… That takes care of that pest.” Chuckled Mukotsu, “Now my pretties, it's just us alone!”
 
Fortunately at the time, Yanagiba was on his way home from soccer practice. “Hey… is that…?”
 
He saw Mukotsu carrying Yuri and Hinagiku over his shoulders into some sort of blue mist. “Oh, Man… that doesn't look good.”
 
He didn't dare go to close to that mist as he was, but luckily he had enough money with him, and bought a gasmask from the hardware shop.
 
He was then spotted by Yousuke, who was also on his way home. He wondered where he was going with a Gas mask.
 
So he got a mask too, and followed him into the mist. Little did he know he too was being watched from my music shop.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Looks like Mukotsu knows just what he's doing, as do I as well.”
 
The strange man held up a picture of the Chapel the Wedding was going to be held at tomorrow.
 
“I'll wait on it first… I just may be able to add a little bonus to our fun.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Bridal Wedding Peach and Jama-P were already on their way, “So you say he's part of the band of seven?” she asked.
 
“Yes… His name is Mukotsu, and He IS responsible for the poison we saw earlier.” He answered.
 
“But don't worry, his poison can't me, and it can't affect you as long as you stay transformed.”
 
They finally reached the park and neared the entrance to the woods, when they were confronted by… “Jakotsu!!”
 
“Hey there beautiful!” Jakotsu cooed as he fanned his outfit. “Fancy meeting you here this fine afternoon.”
 
Peach's head throbbed in disgust, “Look, Jakotsu, I don't have time for this. So just let me through!”
 
Jakotsu just withdrew his sword and struck. “Yes… you're beautiful when you're angry!!” he chuckled.
 
Peach dodged the sword. “Not this again.” She moaned. “I have to move fast, Yuri and Hinagiku are in Danger!”
 
“BRIDAL CHANGE, WEDDING DRESS TRANSFORM!!”
 
“Yes… Love angel… YOU'RE ALL MINE!!” snapped Jakotsu, and he struck his sword again, but Peach evaded it.
 
She hopped over and tried to make it out, but Jakotsu's sword had curved and cut the trees down to block her pathway.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah… What's the matter, am I not mainly enough for you?” he mocked.
 
Now Peach was cornered, but she wasn't going to give up. “This won't kill him… but It'll help me out.”
 
Her locket began glowing brightly… “SAINT MIROR, BRIDAL BLAST!!” and she fired the blast which hit Jakotsu clean in the face knocking him backward.
 
“GRR… WHY YOU WRETCHED!!” but when he looked up, Peach had already leapt over the tree and Disappeared into the blue mist.
 
“WHY YOU… COME BACK HERE!!!”