Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Mukotsu's story. ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
 
Deep in the woods, there was another abandoned bunk, surrounded in poison, where Mukotsu had Taken the girls.
 
Yuri and Hinagiku were still zonked out from the poison, but they could still see what was going on.
 
They found themselves strapped into hospital beds. Mukotsu stepped forward. “Ah, good, you're awake.” He sniggered. “We are surrounded by a barrier of poison. No one will disturb us.”
 
He walked up to the two girls and stroked their cheeks. “A shame that I have to do this, and to Such pretty young ladies too.”
 
Though their bodies were weak, they could still speak. “What… do you want with us?” squeaked Yuri.
 
Mukotsu untied his mask in the back and took it off. “Take a good look at my face!” he said softly.
 
His face was all wrinkled, and partially withered away. “When I was alive, I was even attracted to Poison making when I was young.”
 
FLASHBACK
 
Mukotsu's wasn't always a Poison Master. Back in his living youth, he always had wanted to be a physician, help those in need of aid.
 
He had come up with the finest medicines, and they always had worked, Mukotsu had the makings of the finest medicine man in the world.
 
One day however, he was walking through the woods looking for herbs, and cut himself on an extremely rare, and venomous plant.
 
Mukotsu's face began to ache and burn, but none of his medicines helped him, even the leaches that sucked poison out of the body couldn't help him.
 
His young, and rather attractive looks had withered away, and he became as ugly as a demon. This put a big dipper on his business, for people were frightened by his looks.
 
Some even accused his own medicines for what happened to him, and now saw Mukotsu as a dangerous dealer.
 
Mukotsu's crowds got worse and worse, everyone who he tried to explain his looks to, they only ridiculed him and banished him from the medicine making world, under penalty of death.
 
Mukotsu grew angry and vengeful, so he decided to take revenge on all who cast him aside.
 
He went back to the woods and retrieved only the most venomous herbs he could find, and silently slipping them to anyone he came across.
 
He enjoyed the way his victims died from the poison so much, that he continued on and on with poison making.
 
One day… he was enlisted into the band of Seven, and was hear by dubbed as, Mukotsu, the poison master.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
“Still, it mattered not all the revenge I had endured, when al I really desired was to have my young youthful looks back again.”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm, mm… But that's all going to change. Thanks to this little batch I've whipped up.”
 
He directed the girls attention to a nasty looking contraption which seemed to be connected to a batch of Mukotsu's poison.
 
“Since I cannot gain back the looks that I lost, I'll just steal yours from you.” He said.
 
“This poison will take away your youth and add it into my body. While at the same time, my ugliness will be transferred to you two.”
 
Either it was the poison or from that last statement of them becoming ugly, Yuri and Hinagiku felt sick, yet they were too weary to even move.
 
“Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh! First I'll wire us up and then we shall begin.” Laughed Mukotsu.
 
Meanwhile, Somewhere out there
 
By this time I had about one quarter of the Earth's population under my spell, and a lot of people hated each other.
 
As for me… “Ahh… I can feel it.” I chuckled as I looked down at my throbbing, growing muscles. “The Power of every bit of energy Pulsating through my veins!!”
 
Just then Pluie appeared and gave me an update on the Band of Seven. “Apparently Mukotsu may be on hard times now, I a trust you have a plan?”
 
“Of course I have… what have you for brains, Pluie?” I said, “I've ordered Renkotsu to deal with those pesky love angels should Mukotsu fail.”
 
“Just you wait, Pluie. The Saint something four will soon be ours.”
 
“They had better…” said Pluie, “For as much as the Queen is pleased with your progress, she is one to still lose patients.” Then he was gone.
 
Despite his words, even if the Band of seven were to let me down, I would still ensure victory for the Devils, but I did think it necessary to go back for a rest break, I still had to keep my act up.
 
Meanwhile…
 
 
Mukotsu had re-attached his gasmask, finished wiring the girls, and himself into the machine and began the process.
 
“Heh, heh, heh, heh, Struggle all you like, there is no escape.” He sniggered as he watched the girls struggle in pain as the poison reached them.
 
Just then… the door behind Mukotsu was busted down right over top of him and disrupted everything, and in waltz Yanagiba and Yousuke.
 
“Yuri, Hinagiku.” Cried Yousuke, “Hey you what's the big idea!!” he snapped at Mukotsu.
 
“GRR… How dare you two interrupt my process.” Snarled Mukotsu. “Now I'm Mad!!”
 
The girls tried to warn the boys that he was dangerous, but their voices were drowned out from the Poison.
 
Yousuke tackled Mukotsu to the ground, and the engaged a fist fight with him while Yanagiba cut the girls loose. “Yuri… Hinagiku… oh man, we've got get them out of here. “
 
Yousuke Punched Mukotsu down, and cleared the way. “Alright… lets go!” he cried.
 
But they hadn't even gotten a few feet out the door when Mukotsu sprayed them all with another Poison.
 
“Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah, ah… I may not have gotten my youth back, But at least I'll be able to gain the Saint Something Four.” He sniggered.
 
Yousuke and Yanagiba began to feel weary, and they collapsed right on top of the girls.
 
“Those masks will not help you.” Chuckled Mukotsu, “This poison enters through the Eyes and skin.”
 
“I of course have special mask and outfit that protects me from all my poisons. Hu, hu, hu, ah, ah, ah, ah.”
 
He walked over to the four motionless bodies, then snatched Yuri's earrings, and Hinagiku's necklace.
 
That made two pieces down, and only two left.