Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The world is in Danger ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
As Scarlet walked down the street, she noticed the clouds of poison coming from the woods in the park.
 
She also got a bad feeling in her stomach, so she quickly transformed and ran right into the woods.
 
Meanwhile
 
Mukotsu was admiring the two pieces of the Saint Something Four he had obtained from Yuri and Hinagiku.
 
“Ah… the Something Blue, and the Something Borrowed!” he chuckled. “So it appears that these two were love angels.”
 
“Heh, heh, heh, heh… I may not have gotten my youth back, but at least my little plot didn't go down in flames.
 
“That's what you think!” came a feminine voice.
 
Mukotsu turned round, “Huh? Who's there?!”
 
“Devil or not, how dare you commit the sinister crime of hurting innocent people.”
 
She pulled out her saint pure Sword, “I am The Love Angel, SALVIA, prepare to meet your doom.”
 
“GRR… Another Love angel, and this one is transformed!” Thought Mukotsu. “GRR, I'd better think of something fast.”
 
Mukotsu then turned on the water works and got down on his knees. “Oh, please love angel, I meant no harm done.” He cried, “Please… give me another chance.”
 
Salvia was no fool. “You think you deserve another chance after what you did to my friends… I think not.” She charged forward with her sword at the ready.
 
Mukotsu quickly bolted upright, and dropped his act. “Fine then… TAKE THIS!!” and he blasted her with a red gas which filled the whole yard by the bunk..
 
“This poison was made to even beat a transformed love angel.” Snarled Mukotsu. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… Huh?!”
 
He looked up and saw that Salvia had jumped up into the trees and avoided the red poison completely. “Even the best attack doesn't work if it misses.” She mocked.
 
Then when the poison had died out, she leapt down from the tree. “GAHH… I'm getting out of here!” cried Mukotsu, but before he could turn and run…
 
Salvia made it over to him, and slapped his poison-mask away. “ARGH… NOT MY MASK!!” he whined.
 
He began to inhale the poison and his body went all numb. “But… how… could I lose… To MY OWN POISON!!”
 
“It's all over for you now!” cried Salvia, “SAINT, CAKE CUT!!” she slashed her sword slicing Mukotsu clean down the middle, destroying his artificial heart.
 
“AAAAAAHHHH… THIS CANNOT BE!!!”
 
Mukotsu was gone, and all the poison around the area had lifted, but Yuri, Hinagiku, Yousuke, and Yanagiba still lay on the ground unconscious.
 
Salvia fetched the two treasure's from Mukotsu's rotting remains. “That was way too close.” She said to herself.
 
“Hey, Salvia!” cried Wedding Peach as she came running up the path, but stopped in her tracks as she saw the motionless bodies.
 
“Oh my god… what happened?!” she cried.
 
“They've were like this when I got here.” Said Salvia, “But they all seemed to be at the mercy of this guy.”
 
Jama-P recognized the body. “Oh no… It's Mukotsu, they must have fallen ill to his poison.” He cried.
 
Peach and Salvia changed back into Momoko and Scarlet. Little did they know I was watching them through the trees.
 
Great, now Mukotsu's gone as well.” I said to myself, Ah well… his death is not in vain.
 
“Now I know the identity of the Love angels and where the Saint Something four are hidden.”
 
With that, I vanished…
 
Back at my hideout
 
“First, Kyokotsu, and now Mukotsu.” Said Renkotsu. “These Love angels would have been dealt with sooner had you killed them while you had the chance Jakotsu.”
 
“Yeah… well what were you doing all this time?” protested Jakotsu, “Lazing about in the store all day to please the customers.”
 
I pounded my fist on my throne capturing their attention. “Stop this bickering at once!” I said deeply. “As disappointed as I am about your failures, you have presented us with singular opportunity's.”
 
Renkotsu nodded, “Yes… we now know the Love Angel's identities, and we do know that two angels were exposed to Mukotsu's poison.”
 
“They shouldn't live any longer past sundown.” Sighed Jakotsu, “But look at from where we stand!”
 
“Two members of the band of Seven have been destroyed, leaving only four of us left.”
 
Renkotsu and I exchanged looks. “Seven minus Two equals Five!” I said. “Do the math properly Jakotsu, we still out number those angels.”
 
“And besides… with two angels nearing their end already, that makes our job all the more easy.” Added Renkotsu.
 
As we continued our conversation, Renkotsu said that his plan was all set to go. Not only could h finish off the poisoned victims, but maybe put a damper on my brother's wedding plans
 
“Renkotsu… you will eliminate the fallen love angels!” I said, “And Jakotsu, you will take on Angel Salvia.”
 
Jakotsu's lips curled into a sneer. “Awe, Master… be reasonable!” He moaned, “The only one I'm interested in is Wedding Peach!”
 
“Don't argue with me!” I snapped back, “Wedding Peach will be dealt with soon enough.”
 
“In my travels I came across another one of your band members, whom at this very moment is on his way. Wedding Peach won't know what hit her.”
 
“Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah… Mwu, Hu, hu, hu, hu, hu, hu, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The World Wide News had received word that about half the people on Earth all seemed to be suffering from the same problem going about.
 
Lots of women, Mostly young brides, had been attack their own wedding receptions, hurting their loved ones, and then suffering from a fatal illness.
 
Other couples across the world were fighting with each other as if they weren't responsible for their actions.
 
Hiyoshimaru was really concerned about this, and even though he wasn't supposed to see Tomoko the night before the Wedding, he was still allowed to phone her.
 
He was thinking maybe they should cancel the Wedding until this whole mysterious thing was solved, but Tomoko thought differently.
 
“I know you feel worried and all, and so am I, but that's been happening on the other side of the world… we'll be just fine.”
 
“I know… but I just don't want anything to happen to you, I've already lost my brother, I don't want to lose you too.”
 
Tomoko knew he was trying to protect her, and he did have a point.
“Where are you Mykan? Why won't you come to the Wedding?” She thought.
 
In the end, they decided, that if anything else went wrong, they would indeed postpone the ceremony.
 
They didn't like doing this to all their friends and family they had invited… but something was going on out there.