Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The Falling forests ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
The sun had set…
 
Yuri, Hinagiku, Yousuke, and Yanagiba were still out from the poison, and Momoko and Scarlet didn't know what to do.
 
They had no cell-phones, and the pay phone-lines were dead. They couldn't carry all four of them at once, and they couldn't rightly leave to get help either.
 
“Oh Yousuke… I'm so sorry.” Cried Momoko. “Scarlet, what are we going to do?”
 
Just then, a young priest came strolling into the clearing. “Are you ladies in any trouble?” he asked kindly.
 
Then he noticed the motionless bodies lying on the ground. “Please help us.” Cried Momoko, “They've been poisoned, they need help.”
 
“Do you know of a place where we can take them?” asked Scarlet.
 
The priest nodded, he gently lifted Yuri and Hinagiku into his arms carefully. “Bring the other two, and follow me!” He told them.
 
Scarlet and Momoko trusted the Priest. They lifted up Yousuke and Yanagiba gently, and followed the Priest.
 
Little did they know that not only were they walking into another trap, but far away, some more trouble was walking toward them.
 
Somewhere on the other side of town…
 
Hiyoshimaru was walking down the street, spending what would be his last night as a single man, but he heard a loud KABOOM coming from the other side of the woods.
 
“What the heck…?” he said to himself, then he saw the tress fall down like Dominoes.
 
“The… The park forest!” he thought to himself. “But the city held all restrictions to it's destruction.”
 
Hiyoshimaru ran down the path towards the woods, and he actually bumped into Tomoko on the way. Breaking the 36 hours of no seeing the bride allowed.
 
“Oh… Sorry… Tomoko.” He said.
 
“It's not all your fault.” She answered. She said that she was so excited about their wedding Tomorrow, that she couldn't sleep.
 
She decided to take a little stroll to take her mind off it, and she saw something weird happening in the forest.
 
“Right… let's check it out.”
 
The woods seemed a little scary at night, but it got even scarier when all the lamppost lights went out.
 
Tomoko winced when that happened, she was one of those people who didn't like the dark. “Easy Tomoko, a little farther and we'll go back.” Said Hiyoshimaru as he held her hand.
 
They walked a little farther, and Hiyoshimaru did happen to have a flashlight on him. “I don't see anything.”
 
Tomoko looked around too, and then, she heard what sounded like five Buzz saw blades coming straight at them.
 
“LOOK OUT!!” she cried as she tackled Hiyoshimaru to the ground just in time as five flying saw blades zoomed right past them, cutting down at least three more trees.
 
“What the…?” cried Hiyoshimaru, and then they both looked up and saw a strange looking figure in the distance. “HEY YOU THERE!!” he called.
 
Then they saw the same saw blades fly right at the man, and fall perfectly into a what looked like the launcher on his back.
 
“Alright… who are you?!” snapped Hiyoshimaru, He shined the light on the man, and then dropped it at the sight of what he and Tomoko saw.
 
The man… he was cover in bits of machinery, and metal. The thing took one step forward… “GRRSS” he hissed in his robotic like voice.
 
Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko screamed!
 
Meanwhile
 
Just a little ways near the woods, was a church that was actually the Haku'un Chapel, one of the most holy places in all town for wedding ceremonies.
 
The Priest had kindly offered Momoko, and Scarlet to lay the others in the guest rest room in the back, and called the paramedics.
 
Actually, he secretly he didn't call them at all. “If all goes according to plan.” He thought to himself, “I can carry out Master Super Devils wish and be rid of two love angels.”
 
Momoko got a chance to even tell Scarlet about the Band of Seven, and this Super Devil who's has been the brains behind all these attacks in the world.
 
Just then… they heard Somebody screaming, coming from the forest nearby. “That… sounds like Hiyoshimaru.” Cried Momoko.
 
Starlet's head popped up , “Hey, isn't he getting married here tomorrow?” she asked.
 
“Never mind that now…” snapped Momoko, “I'm going to check it out, you stay here and watch over the others.” And she was off.
 
Scarlet would have followed, but by staying at the chapel, she could guard the place should the band of Seven come after them again.
 
She went back downstairs where the Priest was watching over the others, and Yuri seemed to be waking up.
 
“Scar… let!” she peeped. Her voice was very faint.
 
Scarlet shot her a smile.
 
“What a pity.” Said the priest, “I understand that you all have inhaled a deadly poison! You should rest some more.”
 
At those words, Yuri drifted back off to sleep, but her breathing was becoming shorter.
 
The priest saw that while Scarlet was distracted… He dipped some chloroform into a cloth, and moved closer over to her. “Now's my chance.”
 
He was nearly ready to grab her, when suddenly she gasped, and her head perked up. “I sense… a great evil nearby!” she cried.
 
She asked the priest if he would kindly watch over the others while she went out to investigate. The priest agreed.
 
“Drat…” thought the Priest. “Oh well… she'll back when it's too late. In the meantime, I'll have to dispose of these meddlesome love angels”
 
Scarlet Transformed into her Armored self , and ran off along the other side of the woods.
 
There she met, Jakotsu… “Ha… I have found you at last!” she said with a sneer. “I am the Love Angel SALVIA… and Devil or not, I will defeat you!”
 
Jakotsu looked her over. “Hmm… well you are very pretty, but…” he sighed, “I hate to say this but you're just not doing it well for me!”
 
Salvia looked confused, “Whatever… are we going to fight or what!?” she snarled as she drew her sword.
 
 
“Ooh… amazing. You have one too!” said Jakotsu as he withdrew his sword. “Then lets see who has the ultimate one!”
 
“Bring it on!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Wedding Peach, in Armor state, followed the path of cut down trees. “Look at this mess.” She said as she ran. “It's got to be one of the Band of Seven.”
 
She ran a little further North, and she saw them. Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru, both badly injured but not dead. “Huh?!”
 
She took a long look at who, or What, was standing near them. This guy looked almost like a living Tank.
 
Whoever, or Whatever this guy was, he meant business.