Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Ginkotsu: the Living Tank ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
 
Wedding Peach took a long hard look at this strange man, who seemed to be almost completely covered in machinery.
 
His right arm was human like, but his left arm was a metal grasper on a spring loaded chain.
 
The Five flying saw blades seemed to rest perfectly into a disk launcher on his back.
 
A ten pound Tank cannon was attached over his left shoulder, and he even had a small sword on his belt.
 
Steam actually hissed out from his waist, and his voice actually sounded robotic. “GRRSS… Wedding Peach!” he growled.
 
Peach knew for a fact he was part of the Band of Seven, “You really look way too ugly to be human. So who, are what are you?” she asked.
 
The Machine-man eyed her. “I'm called… Ginkotsu!”
 
Suddenly the bells began ringing. “Human or not, You had no business cutting down these forests. For every tree has it's own right to live.”
 
“I am Wedding Peach, and I am extremely angry with you.” She roared, “I'm going to put an end to you, so I can help my friends out.”
 
Ginkotsu growled “GRRSSSo Thoughtless of you to leave your friends to suffer the effects of Mukotsu's poison! 'Cause at this rate, they won't live past Sunrise!”
 
Peach's heart nearly skipped a beat, “Past… Sunrise?” she cried, “Are you serious?”
 
Ginkotsu nodded, “But don't worry… for I'll make sure that you're there to GREET THEM ON THE OTHER SIDE!!”
 
He pulled on one of the strings on his chest amour, and the five Saw blades took off. Right toward Peach.
 
She ducked the first two, leaped over the second two, but was ending up just running away from all five of them again.
 
Eventually they did have to return to Ginkotsu so he could launch them again, and it was back to the chase.
 
Even if Peach managed to make it close to Ginkotsu, he just fired his cannon at her which she barely evade.
 
She did managed to Give Ginkotsu a taste of her Miror, Bridal blast, but Ginkotsu's armor was barley even scratched.
 
“GRSS… I was warned to be careful of your power blast!” he sniggered, and then he had her running again from the saw blades.
 
Using her Saint something four power wouldn't do that good. It was built to absorb the energy admitted from the devils power.
 
But not only was Ginkotsu not a real Devil, but even if he were, he was only using brute strength… making the rings power ineffective to him.
 
“Geh, heh, heh, heh, RRS… Quit jumping around so much! He growled, “You don't what your friends to die alone now, Do you?”
 
Her Friends… “I've got to hurry, and help them!” she cried. She really should have stayed focused… because at that moment…
 
SLASH!!
 
One of the flying saw blades had cut clean through her shoulder pad, and given her a very bad gash on her left shoulder.
 
“Geh, heh, heh, RRS… Ooh… does it hurt?” chuckled Ginkotsu. Peach hadn't the slightest idea of how she was going to be able to beat him.
 
Elsewhere
 
Salvia and Jakotsu were still going at it, and like the other love angels, Salvia was amazed at Jakotsu's Snake-sword.
 
“Come on you wench, die already!” Jakotsu growled as he slashed his sword again.
 
Salvia was beginning to get tired, the sword was very difficult to dodge, but then suddenly she began to smell Smoke!
 
“What's that?” she said as she turned around. “It's coming from the Chapel!! Oh no!!”
 
She sheathed her sword and ran off, “We shall fight another day Jakotsu!” she snapped.
 
“Hmm… nobody seems to like me that much anymore.” Whined Jakotsu, and he let out a sigh of shame.
 
Meanwhile
 
In the chapel… Jama-P who had flown to into the action was inside the chapel where the others lay motionless, and the fire was getting bigger.
 
“Oh… What am I going to do?!” he cried, “I don't have the strength to get them all out of here. I have to try and wake them up.”
 
He floated over to the bodies and tried to slap them all awake, but then he noticed that none of them were breathing.
 
“OH… OH NO… THIS IS HORRIBLE!” he cried. “What am I going to do?!”
 
 
Meanwhile
 
 
Peach was also growing tired from battling it out with Ginkotsu, so far he had beaten her nearly to a pulp, and she was barely able to even scratch him.
 
Suddenly… she had an Idea, “If I can't attack Ginkotsu with my own attacks, then maybe I can get him to attack his own self.”
 
“GRRSS… Do you give up yet Wedding Peach?” Ginkotsu Snarled.
 
Peach stood up wearily but not beaten. “I never quit… not while my friends are in danger, Ginkotsu!” she snarled. “AND I'LL JUST HAVE TO SHOW YOU WHAT I MEAN!”
 
“GRRSS… You should have stayed down!” snarled Ginkotsu as he fired his saw blades again.
 
This time peach just let them chase her until she was out of Ginkotsu's sight. “Huh?... Where'd she go!”
 
“Up here, you junk heap!” she cried from above. Ginkotsu pointed his cannon all the way up and fired.
 
But Peach just stretched herself out of the way. “Good thin I pay close attention in gym.” She giggled.
 
She landed directly in front of Ginkotsu, as he withdrew his sword ready to cut her to ribbons. “This isn't over yet!” he growled.
 
“That's what you think!” snarled Peach as she quickly leaped up and bounced off him up into the trees.
 
“Hey Ginkotsu… look up ahead!” she teased.
 
Ginkotsu did look up ahead, and… “Huh?!... GRRAAAAH!!” All five of his own saw blades slashed clean into him, and then his own shot came back from the sky and pelted him right into the face.
 
A loud rumbling sound, and Ginkotsu was buried alive under fallen trees and rocks.
 
“Ha… Score one for love.” Peach smirk, but then she looked up ahead at the orange flares that lit the skies.
 
“That's coming form the chapel!” she cried. “Oh no… The others are still there!” and with that, she hopped away through the trees.
 
A while later…
 
Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru had awoken from their knock outs. “Are you alright, Dear?” he asked sweetly.
 
Tomoko nodded, “I'm fine… but the park sure isn't.” she cried. All the damage done by Ginkotsu were just awful.
 
Tomoko tried to get up and walk, but her ankle was badly sprained, and even though his left arm was sprained as well, Hiyoshimaru lifted her up in his good arm.
 
“We better get to the hospital.” He said, and they went off, only moments before the rubble behind them began quivering.
 
The tress scattered aside, and the rocks shattered as Ginkotsu rose up from the rubble. He was a terrible mess.
 
He had holes and gashes in his armor, His saw blades were all bent, his cannon was broken. Boy was he ever angry!