Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ SUPER Wedding Peach is born ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
 
Peach ran closer and closer to the smell of the smoke, and sure enough there was Salvia staring horrified at the Haku' un chapel was indeed on fire.
 
“I don't believe it!” cried Peach as the Priest stood at the door was laughing sinisterly, and he transformed.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! I am Renkotsu of the Band of Seven.” He chuckled, “And I live to serve our Master, the Super Devil.”
 
“I can't believe it… we've been tricked!” said Salvia.
 
When Salvia sensed that evil she thought it was Jakotsu, and Peach thought it was coming from Ginkotsu, but really it was right beside them all along.
 
“You creep! You set the Chapel on fire!”
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Yes I did.” Said Renkotsu, “Fire is my special weapon, but the flames only hasten the inhabitable! You're friends were already half dead from the poison!”
 
“Yuri, Hinagiku… Yanagiba, Youskue!” cried Peach. “Salvia, we have to save them!” she cried.
 
Salvia was already one step ahead of her. “Ready or not here I come!!” she cried as she bounded straight at Renkotsu.
 
Before she could get any closer, Renkotsu had lunched weird threads of fire from his fingers and got Salvia tangled up.
 
Salvia snapped her eyes tight, but strangely, the fire wasn't even hot, but it was still blinding to look at.
 
“It must have the same effect like Mukotsu's poison!” thought Salvia, “It can't burn me if I'm transformed!”
 
 
“Salvia hang on I'm coming!” cried Peach, but Salvia argued and told her to just keep going and free the others.
 
Peach agreed and began to run for it, only to be bounded by a strong chain from behind.
 
“Going somewhere, Wedding Peach?!” It was Ginkotsu. “Geh, heh, heh… You didn't think you'd actually had me beat did you?!”
 
Peach struggled and struggled to break the chains, but she was still weary from battling Ginkotsu, and the wound on her shoulder was slowing her strength down a bit.
 
Salvia couldn't make a move either, because the fire was too bright for her to see anything, “The fire… we've got to stop it somehow!” she cried.
 
“Give it up Love angels!” chuckled Renkotsu, “There's No hope for your friends now. They'll either die from the Flames, or from Mukotsu's poison!”
 
“GRRSS… Either way you look at it, You're friends don't stand a chance!” added Ginkotsu.
 
By this point now, the Fire had began to cause the building to start caving in slightly, and both Peach and Salvia were nearing heartbreak.
 
Yuri and Hinagiku couldn't go… they were great love angels, as well as dear friends. One of the best friends Scarlet ever had after a long time of being alone.
 
Yanagiba… the soccer team would be lost, and girls at school would be heart broken without him.
 
And Yousuke… even though Peach hated to admit it, but she would miss him a lot, having showing up at bad times to insult her… making fun of her name.
 
 
“NO… I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!” cried Peach, “I WILL SAVE MY FRIENDS, I WILL STOP THE BAND OF SEVEN AND THE SUPER DEVIL…”
 
“AND… NO ONE… WILL… STOP ME!!!”
 
At that moment, her mother's Ring, The Something Old of the Saint Something Four, began to glow as bright as the fire.
 
“Huh…?!” snapped Ginkotsu!
 
“What's… happening?!” cried Renkotsu.
 
Salvia looked on, “Wedding Peach… she's undergoing a new transformation!!” she cried.
 
And indeed she was… Not only did the wound on her shoulder heal, and her energy was fully restored… Peach's outfit was now even more different than before.
 
Her head was now protected by a pink and whit helmet with a pair of wings sticking out through the top.
 
She also had sprouted wings out from her back, and had shiny Pink and white Armor. Everything from Gauntlets right down to boots.
 
Ginkotsu was scared out of his own gears, especially when her power was now so strong that she broke right through his chains.
 
“I am called… SUPER WEDDING PEACH!” she proclaimed, “Whenever a Devil roams about; whenever love is in danger by anything or anyone… I come to the rescue.”
 
Ginkotsu, was so frightened he could barley move his joints. “No… this cannot be!!” he cried.
 
Peach spread her wings apart and floated into the air. She raised her fist to the sky and it started glowing with a bright light.
 
Ginkotsu began to run for it, but it was no use at all as Peach cried out… “SAINT SUPER FIST… BRIDAL KISS!!”
 
She spun around a few times, and thrust her fist forward, launching a long energy wave which flew clean through Ginkotsu's body and out through his metal chest piercing his artificial heart.
 
Ginkotsu's body began sparking “GRRRRRR…AAAAHHHH!!” and in a bright EXPLOSION… he was gone!
 
“No… Ginkotsu!” cried Renkotsu. “But how… how is it possible!” but at that moment, Renkotsu got a big kick in the face by Salvia.
 
“Come on Peach let's go!” she cried. Super Peach nodded and smashed down the door. They both went inside completely ignoring Renkotsu.
 
“So… killing me was not worth their time, I am insulted gratefully!” he hissed. “Those love angels will pay dearly for destroying you Ginkotsu.”
 
Renkotsu decided to run off before he got himself in anymore trouble.
 
In almost no time, Salvia and Super Peach had gotten their friends out of the chapel just as it collapsed into a pile of ash.
 
They had brought their friends at a safe distance away from the chapel ruins just as the Firemen, Police and Paramedics finally had come to the scene.
 
The angels quickly changed back into Momoko and Scarlet, and handed their poisoned friends over to the paramedics.
 
“They've been poisoned, please help them.” Cried Momoko.
 
“Don't worry miss… we'll do everything we can.” Said the doctor as he help each person into an ambulance.
 
Meanwhile, inthe devils world
 
 
“Blast… they've destroyed another member of the Band of seven!” I growled.
 
“Ah well… looks like your master plan has failed Renkotsu!” Jakotsu chortled. This made Renkotsu's anger boil.
 
“You're forgetting Jakotsu… I still was able to finally learned the true identities of all four of the love angels.” He said, “Not to mention I was able to get at least two of the Saint Something Four.”
 
“It's true… Renkotsu has managed to get for us the something Blue, and the Something Borrowed.” Said Queen Raindevila.
 
“Now we all know for a fact that Momoko, Yuri, Hinagiku, and Scarlet are the love angels we seek.”
 
Jakotsu raised an eyebrow. “But Renkotsu still failed… shouldn't you at least punish him?”
 
“Maybe she should punish you Jakotsu…” I said. “…IF I EVER HEAR YOU QUESTION OUR QUEEN IN HER PRESENSE AGAIN… UNDERSTAND!!”
 
Jakotsu looked as though he'd come face to face with a cobra. “Y…Y…Yes Master!” he whispered.
 
Queen Raindevila smiled an evil grin, “You are doing well Super Devil, keep up the good work and great fortune will befall on you.”
 
“I will not let you down my empress.” I said bowing to her, “You will have the remaining pieces of Saint something four soon enough!”
 
Lord Pluie was impressed by how well my minions and I were making things happening for the Devils, but he was starting to grow jealous of the way the Queen appreciated me.