Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Dr. Suikotsu. ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER EIGTHEEN
 
 
When they got to the Hospital, Momoko called her Papa, and the other Parents of Yuri and Hinagiku, and told them everything.
 
The parent's were over there in a second. “Momoko… are you okay?” asked her Papa. Momoko just buried herself in his chest and burst into tears.
 
“Papa… what's going to happen to them.” She sobbed.
 
Her Papa just held her close to soften her cries. “It's alright, it's okay.” He whispered to her, “I'm just so glad you're okay.”
 
Later on, the Nurse came out, “You may go in and see them now.” she said.
 
Momoko, and the parents each walked inside, and saw that her friends were waking up.
 
“Yuri.. Hinagiku… are you two okay.” Cried Momoko.
 
“I feel so Dizzy.” Yuri peeped.
 
“Well that is to be expected…” came the kindred voice of a young man. “I sucked out a lot of their blood along with the poison as well.”
 
Yousuke opened his eyes too. “Man… what a hang over.” He peeped. “What happened?”
 
Momoko looked down upon him, “You were poisoned, Yousuke. You almost died.” She cried.
 
Soon all the patients had awakened, and Yuri and Hinagiku's folks were in tears of happiness. “Oh, sweetie, you're okay.” Cried Hinagiku's mother. “I thought I'd never see you again.”
 
Yanagiba finally woke up too. “So this means, everyone's going to be alright?” he asked the Doctor.
 
The Doctor nodded. “I was only able to help them because the Poison hadn't completely gone through their bodies.” He said, “Had they arrived any latter…”
 
“Spare them doc… they don't need to hear it.”
 
Momoko looked at the other cubicle, and form Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko also lying in hospital beds.
 
Momoko already knew that they were here because they were attacked by Ginkotsu. “Does this mean the wedding's off again?” asked Momoko's Papa.
 
“I'm afraid so…” said Tomoko. “With my leg broken like this I can't even move it, let alone stand on it.”
 
Hiyoshimaru indicated the cast on his arm. “My arm's not looking too good either.” He said. “Besides, the Haku'un chapel was burned last night.”
 
“Something strange is going on out there.”
 
Momoko and Scarlet looked at each other with that “You have no idea how right you are.” Looks.
 
“Alright everyone… you'll have to clear out now.” said Doctor, “The need lots of rest for the medicine to kick in and for their blood pressure to stabilize.”
 
The Parents each shook hands with the kind Doctor. “By the way… what's you're name?” asked Momoko's Papa.
 
“Oh, how rude of me… I'm Dr. Suikotsu.”
 
Momoko and Scarlet's eyes lit up at the sound of his name. Suikotsu, did that make him one of the Band of Seven?
 
The Next day
 
Momoko and Jama-P met Scarlet in the park, to discuss about the Band of Seven, and Momoko's new transformation.
 
 
“Aphrodite said something about our Saint Something Four Pieces having a special power inside them.” She said.
 
“That must be what it is.” Said Scarlet, “It must be a transformation that ascends us past Love Angel.”
 
“But it just happened so fast.” Replied Momoko, “I don't even remember how I did it.”
 
“Well lets hope you can remember, Lady Momoko.” Said Jama-P, “Because we'll be needing it to continue in our battles with the Band of Seven.”
 
Scarlet nodded, “According to you two, Limone took out the one called, Kyokotsu!”
 
“Yes…” replied Momoko. “You got the Poison master, Mukotsu… and I took out, Ginkotsu, as Super Wedding Peach!”
 
“So that leaves only Jakotsu, Renkotsu, and two other members.” Added Jama-P, “And have a feeling that those four are bound to be even stronger.”
 
Scarlet and Momoko agreed with him, and what was worst of all. Scarlet did get the Something Blue, and Borrowed back from Mukotsu, but she left them with Renkotsu in the Haku'un chapel.
 
“So that means, the Super Devil now has two pieces of the Saint Something Four.” Cried Jama-P, “We must not allow him or his minions to get the remaining two.”
 
“Momoko… Scarlet!”. Called a voice. Jama-P hid himself in Momoko's bag as I came running up the lane.
 
“Mykan…” Scarlet turned red. “Uh… Hi… what brings you here?” she asked sounding a little shy.
 
I handed Momoko a letter I took from my pocket. “Hiyoshimaru sent this by messenger… I excepted him not to call!” I snarled.
 
The girls winced at the sound of my voice, “Oh, I sorry, I didn't meant to get angry.” I said.
 
Momoko understood. “You still feel astringed from him don't you.” She asked. I nodded.
 
“He would want me there for what he has planned today.” I said. “I'd better get back to the Music shop.”
 
“Uh… Mykan…?” called Scarlet.
 
“Yes.”
 
Scarlet hesitated a bit, “Uh… would you mind if I walked back with you, I need to talk with you about something?”
 
I thought it over. “Hmm… this could be a chance for me to grab her Something new.”
 
“Sure… I could use some company.” I said. “I may even have some time to get a coffee if you want.”
 
Scarlet was nervous, but she walked with me down the lane. “Bye Momoko.”
 
Momoko waved to us until we were out of sight. “Ah… Scarlet's finally getting to spend some time with him.” She said to herself.
 
Later on
 
Scarlet and I were at the café talking about the Band of Seven people had heard rumors about.
 
“Yes… I've studied about the Band of Seven.” I said as I sipped my coffee. “As believe it or not, Dr. Suikotsu has the exact same name as one of those tyrants.”
 
Scarlet's cup trembled in her hand, “So does that actually make him…?” she tried to ask.
 
“One of the Band, certainly not.” Said an old man walking past our table. “Pardon me for intruding, but I couldn't help but over you talk of the Band of Seven.”
 
He sat down with us and spoke about The One called Suikotsu.
 
“I've studied a lot on the Band of Seven when I was in college. They were the most violent Mercenaries to ever walk the face of the Earth.”
 
“Suikotsu, one of these tyrants, why he was so nasty, and killed so many innocent people, that it was nearly impossible to believe that he was human at all.”
 
Scarlet sweat dropped, and I pretended to think of that tale to be frightening.
 
“But the Dr. Suikotsu at the hospital, he may have the same name as the evil one, but their completely different people.”
 
“He's helped out so many innocent people in need of aid, he's cured vile diseases, and he even prescribed my medication for me.”
 
“Why, the man is almost considered a Saint, yet a lot of people who also studied the Band of Seven from the Feudal era still tend to panic whenever they meet him for the first time.”
 
The old man checked his watch. “Oh dear… I'm going to be late for Bingo night.” He said, “Well, I'll say good-bye to you both.”
 
“And I'd take good care of your girlfriend young man.” He said to me, “Someone that beautiful is likely to be targeted by any savage beast anywhere.”
 
I almost blushed when he said those words “Uh… sir, she's not…” but he was already gone.
 
“Oh well… I suppose I'd better be going to.” Said Scarlet, “Thanks for your time Mykan.” She paid for he coffee and left.
 
“Blast… I couldn't get the Saint Something New from her.” I thought to myself. “No matter… Pluie told me about Suikotsu's little problem.”
 
“If my hunches are correct, then my Brother is in for another day he'll never forget… Hmm, mm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ah, ah!”