Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ One man, with two styles. ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER NINETEEN
 
 
Momoko arrived at the hospital and immediately went to where the invitation said, Tomoko's cubicle, right by her friend's cubicles.
 
Momoko was relieved when Dr. Suikotsu told her that her friends would all make a safe recovery and were permitted to leave soon.
 
The other reason she, and only a few guests were invited for, was Dr. Suikotsu had a friend who was a Male-ordered minister who could perform legally binding marriage ceremonies anywhere.
 
When Hiyoshimaru asked if he could perform a ceremony for him and Tomoko, the kind man couldn't say no to two young lovers wishing to take the never-ending journey of marriage.
 
Tomoko didn't care anymore if they couldn't have a big huge wedding the way the wanted, not with those Band of Seven guys out there.
 
Tomoko was given a beautiful wreath of flowers around her neck, and on her head.
 
Hiyoshimaru did however feel bad that I wasn't there. So before the ceremony actually started, he gave a small speech.
 
“I can call Mykan many things, A Great shop owner, A fine Keyboard pianist, and blessed singer…” he said.
 
“But I cannot call him anything in the world with remember the one thing I truly love to call him the most… and that is… My Brother!”
 
A tear fell down Tomoko's face, and Momoko and friends thought that was beautiful. Even Yousuke and Yanagiba thought those words to indeed come from the heart.
 
“Mykan… you don't want be here physically, but know this… I love you bro, and if only I could change the past and make things better, I would do it all… for you!”
 
 
The small crowd applauded as he finished his little speech.
 
While outside… I was sitting above the hospital window, in my Devil form. “Humph… Love? …Sorry?… That is down right pathetic!” I snarled.
 
With no love left in my heart, all there was for me to think was evil, and negative energy.
 
“If you really were sorry, you wouldn't have done you're misdeeds in the first place.” I hissed under my breath. “Besides… why love, when you can live to serve us, the Devils.”
 
I looked down at the street and was able to catch a glimpse of Jakotsu, and Renkotsu entering the hospital disguised as a patient in a wheelchair being pushed by a hospital assistant.
 
I would remain where I was and see everything from the window, and I would not tolerate any mess-ups this time.
 
Meanwhile, inside
 
The minister was in the middle of an opening prayer. When the nurse had to interrupt, “Excuse me Doctor… but you have a patient waiting for you outside.” She said.
 
Dr. Suikotsu sighed, “Oh dear… Please just go on without me, I really don't mind.” He said kindly.
 
As he walked out of the room he could over hear everyone in there saying nice things about him.
 
“Good bless that man.”
 
“Dr. Suikotsu… He really is a saint!”
 
He couldn't help but smile, he approached the young man in the wheelchair. “So what seems to be the problem?” he asked.
 
The man's eyes, and the other man's eyes exchanged a wicked look.
 
Meanwhile
 
The minister had finished the prayer, and got to the point where the bride and groom were to recite their vows.
 
Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru found it difficult from all the excitement, but they did it. Now all that mattered was…
 
“If there is anyone present who knows why this couple may not be joined, speak now, or forever hold your peace…”
 
They waited, and waited… and suddenly. “AAAAHHH…!!!”, that scream came from the next room.
 
Momoko's Papa kicked down the door. “Dr. Suikotsu, what's wrong?” he asked.
 
Momoko and the girls recognized those faces. “Jakotsu, and Renkotsu!!” she cried.
 
The Minister recognized Renkotsu's face anywhere, “You… you're the one who burned down the Haku'un chapel last night!”
 
Renkotsu sniggered, “For an old man, you really are quick thinking.”
 
The priest growled.
 
Jakotsu however had Dr. Suikotsu backed up into a corner, “Come on Suikotsu, we came here to take you back with us.”
 
Everyone was confused, but not as confused as Dr. Suikotsu. “Who are you men, and what do you want with me?” he cried.
 
“I have no idea who you are, but I am a Physician at this hospital, I'm not a warrior of any kind!”
 
The girls eyes lit up. “He really isn't lying… but what's really going on here?” they all thought.
 
Jakotsu pulled out his sword. “Look, what's taking you so long to wake up?!” he snapped, “Come on… wither come with us, or I'll kill every single patient in this hospital, that you try to help.”
 
The good Doctor's eyes flared in fear. “You… wouldn't dare!” he cried, “Those people are innocent, they've never done anything to you.”
 
Suddenly, he began hearing another voice inside his head, one that sounded like his own, but much deeper, and vile.
 
“What are you waiting for?” it said, “Back in the old days when you were alive… you loved to kill, and you still do.”
 
“Who… who are you… what do you want?” Cried Dr. Suikotsu.
 
Then suddenly he saw two children in wheelchairs being pushed down the hallway by the nurse.
 
“Fine then…” snapped Jakotsu. He drew back his sword.
 
“No, their just little kids.” Cried Yousuke, he hopped out of bed even though he wasn't fully recovered, but Renkotsu just breathed a small flare through the door.
 
“Interfere, and you also will be destroyed!, all of you!!” he snapped. Everyone in the room trembled, but it was a good thing they all weren't staring at Momoko.
 
She silently crept away towards the broom closet which had another window she could use to hop out and up onto the roof.
 
Jakotsu thrust his sword forward. “NO… WATCH OUT!!” cried Dr. Suikotsu, as he leaped out and grabbed the child out from his chair, and he got struck on the shoulder by the blade.
 
“DOCTOR!!” cried the Nurse, but the concerned young man took the child and ran down the hall away from the crazed men.
 
 
“Let's go after him…” said Renkotsu, and he and Jakotsu left the premises. Leaving everyone scared to their bones.
 
“Momoko?” cried her Papa, “Where's Momoko…?” They all spilt up to look for her… and once again Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru were foiled again.
 
Tomoko began to cry, “All I wanted to marry you, and then something else goes wrong.” She sobbed. “Why are the angels punishing us?!”
 
Yuri and Hinagiku did feel a little offended by those words, but they did agree that it wasn't fair that this was happening to two people like this.
 
Meanwhile, outside
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Perfect, everything's going according to plan.” I sniggered and vanished.
 
While down below, Dr. Suikotsu had run out of the hospital and got the poor boy on an ambulance to safety, but he was growing weak from the wound on his shoulder.
 
He turned to look behind him, and saw the two crazed men coming towards him. “This is your last chance Suikotsu.” Snapped Renkotsu. “Either snap out of it, or we'll snap you into pieces!”
 
About half the hospital members rushed out to see what was going on. “Dr. Suikotsu.”
 
Suddenly, all the pain and anger was rushing to the doctor's head, and his body began to glow. “What's Happening to me!!” he cried.
 
Jakotsu and Renkotsu smiled, and the rest of the people watched horrified as the young man emerged from the light wearing a completely different outfit.
 
His hair no stood up n all directions, and his voice got deeper, and his attitude more vile.
 
“Hu, hu, hu ,hu… Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!! It feels great to be out of that.” He hissed.
 
The security guards looked at this strange man and asked. “Hey pal, just who are you?”
 
The man looked at them all with a hunger for blood in his eyes. “Wouldn't you like to know.” He sniggered.
 
“I'm Suikotsu of the Band of Seven!”