Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The Semi truth revealed. ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY
 
 
Jakotsu and Renkotsu walked over and slapped high-fives with their long lost comrade. “Suikotsu… great to have you back.” Said Jakotsu.
 
He passed him the medical case he had brought in with him, and inside were actually a pair of gloves with sharp claws in the knuckles.
 
“Ah… they still fit me.” Suikotsu sniggered. “Now that that's done, how's about we do some Damage?”
 
“Oh no you don't!” cried a voice from above. The warriors and the people all looked up to the second floor.
 
“A hospital is a place where people go for first aid and help from their illness… and all you plan to do is hurt them even more.”
 
She hopped down from the building before the men. “I am the love angel Wedding Peach, and I am extremely angry with you!”
 
Momoko's Papa knew that hairstyle and voice anywhere. “Momoko? …is that my baby girl?” he asked himself.
 
Suikotsu stepped forward. “Heh , heh, ah, ah, ah, ah… you got a lot of nerve to come us like this, angel!” he hissed.
 
Jakotsu aimed his sword, “Ha, ha… I've been waiting for this along time my precious Wedding Peach!” he sniggered.
 
“No… Jakotsu!” snapped Suikotsu, “This is my battle, so stay out of this!!”
 
Jakotsu got all prissy again. “For goodness sakes, why are you guys always being so cruel?!” he nagged.
 
“That's enough Jakotsu… or I'll pull that tongue out of your mouth!” snapped Renkotsu. “Suikotsu's a little rusted, this fight shall help him back on his streak.”
 
“Somebody do something!” cried Momoko's Papa, “That's my daughter out there!!”
 
Peach's ears twitched, “He… he knows?!”
 
“Stay out of this old man!” snapped Renkotsu, and he shot out his fiery threads creating a tall net of fire around all the people in the walkway.
 
“Renkotsu are you nuts?” Snapped Peach, “These flames of yours aren't even warm!”
 
“Maybe not for you… but!” he gestured at all the other people including Peach's father who all seemed to be sweltering.
 
“Mo…mo…ko!!”
 
“No… Papa!!”
 
She had quite forgotten that Renkotsu's flames didn't work on Transformed love angles, Devils or Devil like creatures.
 
Suikotsu then sniggered under his voice. “Well then Peach… unless you want those poor humans to die… YOU'D BETTER WORK FAST!!”
 
He leapt forward with his claws at the ready which Peach was barely able to dodge, and once again her weapons were rendered useless in a fight like this.
 
Suikotsu was using brute strength to fight, he was not being possessed by a devil controller, and he was indeed Pure evil.
 
So her Locket, Bouquet, and Ring were totally useless, but at least she could try and tire him out and hit him with a little brute strength of her own.
 
Up in the hospital
 
 
Yuri and Hinagiku saw the whole thing from the window. “I don't get it!” cried Hinagiku, “Dr. Suikotsu was such a kind man… why would he turn evil?”
 
“Well… he must have a split personality!” said Yuri. “He really is a member of the Band of Seven… but he was trying to fight off his desire.”
 
As the conversation carried on, Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko, as well as Yousuke heard everything. “I knew it…” snapped Hiyoshimaru. “There is something strange going on here!”
 
Yuri and Hinagiku sweat dropped, but were forced to tell the truth as they were caught red-handed.
 
“What… A Super Devil?!” snapped Hiyoshimaru.
 
“Yes… he and the Band of Seven work for the Devils, and they'll do anything to destroy all love in the world.”
 
Tomoko was scared and angry at the same time. “You girls… who exactly is this Super Devil, do you know?” she asked.
 
Yuri and Hinagiku told them, they never had seen his face before, but they did know he was the most devious and vile of all the devils ever to have existed.
 
“So he was defeated… but now he's back in the forum of a human?” asked Hiyoshimaru. “This is nuts…we got to do something.”
 
The girls nodded, and it was clear that they were feeling better, they quickly transformed and ran out.
 
“Whoa… this is getting freakier by the minute.” Said Yousuke, but when he looked at the bed beside him, Yanagiba was gone too. “Man… What the Hell's going on here!!”
 
Outside
 
 
Momoko and Suikotsu were both looking rather exhausted. “You're looking a little tired there, Peach!” he snapped.
 
“So are you!” protested Peach. Finally Suikotsu collapsed from exhaustion, but Peach was a little too zonked out to fight back.
 
Which was a problem, because the Fire net was really burning everyone inside, and Jakotsu and Renkotsu were still standing!
 
Jakotsu stepped forward, “Finally… I get a chance along with my Peach.” He giggled. “Ooh… I've been waiting for this for so long!”
 
He aimed his sword and slashed away. “MO…MO…KO!” cried her Papa as he finally passed out from the heat.
 
Suddenly the sword was intercepted by two other swords Limone and Salvia's. “Kicking a love angel while she is unable to fight back…” snapped Limone.
 
“Have you no shame Jakotsu?!” added Salvia. Jakotsu's eyes flared hotter than Renkotsu's Flames.
 
“HOW DARE YOU… NO ONE INTERFERES WITH ME AND WEDDING PEACH!!” he roared.
 
“Nobody except us!” cried Angel Daisy. “SAINT PENDUEL… DAISY BLIZZARD!!” With her frosty winds, she put out Renkotsu's fire net.
 
“Why you little…” he snapped, but Lilly blocked him from leaping at her.
 
“Four against three… that's not fair!” cried Jakotsu.
 
Suddenly the a small flash of black light shone behind the warriors and a really deep, sinister voice echoed from it.
 
“Gentlemen… you must return at once.” It said, “ You will be defeated for certain if you continue to battle!”
 
 
Lilly's ears and eyes perked up, that was the exact same voice she heard in the park one night.
 
Renkotsu helped Suikotsu to his feet. “Come Jakotsu… we must depart!” he cried.
 
Jakotsu didn't like it, but he retracted his sword and ran with his comrades into the dark light. “Bye-bye my wedding Peach… I'll see you soon!”
 
“Hey… Come back here!!” snapped Lilly, but the light had already vanished, and the warriors with it.
 
“Go ahead, leave! We'll be waiting for you guys to come back.” Snapped Daisy. “AND WE'LL BE READY!!!”
 
She suddenly blushed when she noticed she was yelling aloud for nothing in front of gawking faces.
 
Meanwhile, in my lair
 
“Master, why in the world did you call us back like that?!” whined Jakotsu, “I was so close to taking a whack at my sweet Peach.”
 
“Jakotsu, he was right to do it.” Renkotsu snarled, “We probably would have been defeated even if Peach was down.”
 
“As such…” I said suddenly. “That's not the only reason why I summoned you all back here!”
 
“Last night while I was out on my hunt, I happen to find someone very special along the way…”
 
I motioned to the side of my throne in the dark corner, and another young man stepped out of the shadow.
 
“No way!” cried Jakotsu.