Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ He's one of us? ( Chapter 21 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
 
 
This strange looking young man, he seemed younger than the others, and he was carrying a huge Halberd blade.
 
The young man stepped forward. “Hey there guys… long time; no see!” he said while smiling, and soon he was sharing high fives with them all.
 
“Brother Bankotsu!” cried Jakotsu.
 
“Great to see you again!” added Suikotsu.
 
“Big brother…” said Renkotsu, “It's nice to see you again.”
 
Bankotsu nodded, “I'm glad that you men are still alive, I heard the news.” He said sounding down.
 
The other three nodded sadly. “Kyokotsu… Mukotsu… and Ginkotsu, they all were destroyed.” Said Renkotsu.
 
“It couldn't have been helped.” I said, “But their deaths are not completely in vain.”
 
The thing was, now that we knew the identities of the Love angels, it would be so much easier to attack them.
 
“Now… I am needed in my Music shop, therefore, Bankotsu, you shall take charge in my absence.”
 
Bankotsu bowed. “I will not let you down My Lord!” he said.
 
After I vanished, he worked out his plans. “Now the school has been closed because the tabloids now know of our existence.” He said.
 
“Suikotsu… You are to take out the angels Daisy and Lilly, and Jakotsu, Angel Salvia is your target!”
 
As expected Jakotsu whined again, “What's wrong Jakotsu… not you're type?” teased Bankotsu. It was in vain that Jakotsu would get to fight Wedding Peach. So he went along with the plans.
 
“Renkotsu… you will take out the one called Limone, I don't care how, just make sure he's destroyed! I'll take care of Wedding Peach myself!”
 
He walked over to his Halberd blade, a sword so huge, it could be wielded like a staff.
 
“Me and Banryu here have done quite a lot of love wave killing out there, it's high time we got back into the killing action!”
 
In the Shop
 
I peeked outside the door to make sure no one was looking, and transformed into my regular state.
 
I walked out into the main part of the store and found Hiyoshimaru waiting there, and my anger and sadness returned to me.
 
“Mykan?” he asked softly, “I, uh… wanted to see if you're okay.”
 
I turned to face him with an angry look in my eye. “Do I look okay to you?!” I snapped.
 
Hiyoshimaru winced. “Look… I just wanted to warn you that we know of what's going on out there, and…”
 
“I know…it's the Band of Seven!” I snapped, “I do have a life of what's left from the one you stole from me.”
 
Hiyoshimaru tried to apologize again for never telling me about him and Tomoko, but I told him I wanted him out!
 
“Know this, So called Brother!” I growled at him, “You destroyed something very precious to me… So come the day of your wedding, I'll destroy something worse… OUR BROTHERHOOD!!”
 
Hiyoshimaru looked as though a thousand knives just stabbed him in the heart, so he walked out before the tears of pain appeared on his face.
 
Strangely, tears started dropping down my face, but I knew soon I would be rid of them. When I said destroy our brotherhood… I meant it the really bad way.
 
Meanwhile
 
Momoko and Scarlet, was relieved to have Yuri and Hinagiku out of bed and back to normal at last, so they decided to spend their first day off from school hanging out.
 
Also… to speak of how much worse the situation had gotten. They sat in the park, away from the prying eyes and ears of people who already knew about them being love angels.
 
Limone was still trapped here in the human world with no hope of returning back to the angel world, and the Band of Seven was still on the loose.
 
The biggest problem was the Super Devil, still not knowing who he was, and he had at least three quarters of the Earth under a hateful spell.
 
“Well at least we almost have the Band of Seven worked out.” Said Jama-P, “It's just hard to believe that, Suikotsu really is one of them.”
 
Yuri and Hinagiku were the most upset about it. Suikotsu was the one who revived them from the poison, and he helped lots of other people.
 
“So at least we know Suikotsu has one major weakness.” Said Hinagiku, “If he has a split-personality, maybe we can use all the good things that happened to him to stop him.”
 
The girls and Jama-P agreed. “But even if we manage to stop him and his other comrades, we still have the Super Devil to deal with!” said Scarlet.
 
The girls knew he was right. They knew he was a human, they knew he was somewhere in Japan, but that was it…
 
They still didn't know who he was, where he was, or even how powerful he could be.
 
Since he was a cross between a Devil and a Human, The Human body would block any evil waves from the devil side, so the angels and Jama-P couldn't tell if he was about.
 
“What we need… is something that could match up the Super Devil with human body he has.” Suggested Momoko.
 
“There is a way.” Came a voice, it was Limone. He had received a message from Aphrodite saying the Stairway to the angel world was almost fixed, so he could go back soon.
 
“She also told me another legend of the Super Devil, and asked me to pass it on to you all.” He said.
 
The girls and Jama-P all looked up hopefully, as Limone began to tell the story.
 
“The Super Devil was not always a viscous creature… in fact, according to Aphrodite… he was once one of us!”
 
The girls eyes widened. “One of us?” asked Yuri. “As in, he was once an Angel too?”
 
Limone nodded, “Many centuries ago, long before the Devils ever had any contact with the Angels… Super Devil was known as… Jack Love!”
 
“Jack Love…” said Jama-P, “I've heard the story about him, but that's what I thought it was, just a story.”
 
The girls turned as Jama-P explained that how long ago, there was an Angel that flew down amongst the human world, unseen, and helped those in love find their happiness.
 
There was even a song that went with it…
 
 
Jama-P
 
-You Wake up one morning,
and you feel that something's new.
Your heart is filled with love,
And your eyes are twinkling too.
 
-The birds are outside singing,
and the flowers are pretty so.
You can the magic in your words
When you say your first… Hello
 
-You know who's been there,
and I think it's really nice.
To feel the morning through your heart,
Where the feelings are so nice.
 
-He's gentle as a rose.
You can feel him as he goes.
A smile and a tear,
let's you know Jack Love is here.
 
(Jama-P with voice in brackets)
 
-If you try to turn around,
(Jack Love…)
When you hear his magic sound
(Jack Love…)
He's sure to disappear,
but you know Jack Love is here.
 
-(Listen…)
(Listen…)
You can hear him spread Love as he goes…
(Jack Love… Jack Love…)
 
-If you try to turn around,
(Jack Love…)
When you hear his magic sound
(Jack Love…)
He's sure to disappear,
but you know…
(Yes you know…)
Then you know… Jack Love is here.