Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Remember Suikotsu, Remember! ( Chapter 24 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
 
 
Bankotsu glared at the love heroes like a hypnotic snake. “You've all become an object prevent us from obtaining the Saint something four for the Super Devil.” He snapped.
 
“Be careful everyone.” Said Jama-P as he hid himself in the tree, “That one with the giant Halberd is obviously the strongest of the band.”
 
“It doesn't matter to me!” snapped Peach, “We came here to put an end to their wicked ways, and that's just what we'll do.”
 
“I agree… the Band of Seven is bad enough, they even stole my Saint something Blue!” added Lilly.
 
“If you think I'm going to let these guys get away with stealing my Saint Something Borrowed… guess again!” snapped Daisy.
 
Scarlet withdrew her sword. “Devils or not, you work for Devils and I will destroy you all.”
 
Limone held out his sword too. “The Super Devil is on the loose, and I will not rest until he is defeated once and for all.”
 
Then they all clinked their glasses. “A TOAST WITH MILK, TO THE POWER OF LOVE, FOREVER!!!!”
 
“Enough speeches… It's time for battle!” snapped Bankotsu, and he ordered his men to charge in.
 
Suikotsu stared Lily in the front and Daisy from behind. “Give us back our Saint something Pieces!” snapped Lilly.
 
Suikotsu just sniggered. “Even if I had them… You'd have to TAKE THEM FROM ME!!!”
 
He armed his claws and dove in, but luckily the girls knew their gymnastic skill in gym, and were able to avoid him.
 
When they got the chance, the gave him a huge whack in the back, gut, or any open space.
 
Limone was facing one of Renkotsu's fire walls again. “I know of your weakness, Limone, and I intend to use it to my advantage.”
 
“Save your threats for a real Challenge, Renkotsu.” Protested Limone, “I also know of your fire's weakness!!”
 
It's not that the flames were hot to Limone, him being an angel, he was unaffected, it was the brightness of the flames that made it hard to see.
 
While Limone was spinning in the circles, gave Renkotsu the ability to lay into him with an attack.
 
Jakotsu looked on at all the fights going on out there and sighed. “Why am I always left with the weak ones?” he asked.
 
“Are you implying that I am weak?!” snapped Salvia. “I dare you to say that again you filthy creature!!”
 
Jakotsu pulled out his sword, “Whatever, lets just get this over with fast!” and he and Salvia were engaged in a sword fight.
 
Then Bankotsu stared blankly at Peach . “My, my… I can see why Jakotsu has a high sight for you.” He sniggered. “Such a shame you'll have to die!”
 
Peach looked like she was going to be sick, “You know you guys really need a better habit than killing.” she said.
 
“Like what… giving into love… giving up killing?” asked Bankotsu. Then he lifted up his blade. “Come on Banryu, lets show her just how wrong she is.”
 
Peach trembled in fear at how easily he was able to pick up that huge blade, and wield it as if it were weightless.
 
 
She kept up her dodging and was having a hard time avoiding it too. Just one slash from that thing could be enough to Kill her.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah… I HAVEN'T SLAUGHTERED ANYONE IN NEARLY 500 YEARS!!!”
 
After awhile Peach and Bankotsu had landed themselves each a hit. Peaches shoulder was gashed again, and Bankotsu's blade was cracking.
 
“You… hurt… my… Banryu!” he wailed. “I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT!!”
 
Lily and Daisy had Suikotsu pinned to the ground. “No Peach!!” they cried. “Get out of there!”
 
But Peach's wound made it hard for her to move. Salvia was in blade lock with Jakotsu, but saw what she could do. “I won't let them hurt you Peach… I WON'T!!”
 
She quickly gave Jakotsu a swift kick in the face knocking him back. “Why you dirty…!!” he snapped, but when he looked up again, Salvia was glowing.
 
Bankotsu, finally had Peach back against the trees and pointed his blade at her neck. “Hee… hee… hee… Bye-Bye!” he hissed.
 
This looked like the end for Peach, but suddenly, Bankotsu got hit from behind by several small shots. “WHAT…!!”
 
Everyone stopped battling and saw another Super Love angel that looked like Super Wedding Peach, wearing the amour and all.
 
“Step away from Wedding Peach, you heartless Bastard!” the Angel snapped. “Or taste the wrath of SUPER SALVIA!!”
 
“Amazing…” thought Jama-P in the shrubs. “This means that Saliva's Saint something New has given her the power to transform beyond love angel!”
 
Bankotsu stood angrily. “How Dare you sneak up at me from behind!” he growled, “You'll pay for that!”
 
He charged into action and swung Banryu, but before it hit, Saliva just disappeared. “What?!” snapped Bankotsu.
 
“Where did she go?!” hissed Suikotsu still pinned to the ground.
 
Super Salvia then appeared behind Bankotsu and hit him hard in the back. “Wow… how did she do that?” asked Daisy.
 
Limone knew how.
 
Super Salvia's special power was not only her Saint Strom, Bridal Tears But it was also Super Speed. She was moving so fast, it looked as though she really vanished.
 
Bankotsu tried again and again to slash at her, but she just kept dodging and countering him. “Got to be quick if you want to catch me!” she teased.
 
Bankotsu had finally taken enough. “Men… fall back!” he panted, “We'll get these angels some other time.”
 
Renkotsu already began to run. “We'll meet again!” snapped Bankotsu as he ran too.
 
Jakotsu began to run too, but he saw Suikotsu was still pinned to the ground. “Suikotsu… let's go!” he cried, then he was gone.
 
Lily and Daisy just got harder on him, “You're not going anywhere, Suikotsu!” snapped Lily. “You've got to remember your pure side.”
 
“NO! I WON'T!!” he growled. “I never loved anything but to KILL… and that's all I ever loved!”
 
“No… That's not you!” cried Daisy. “Think back… to the days when you were a doctor. You saved hundreds of peoples lives!”
 
“NO!!” growled Suikotsu, but actually his head was starting to throb as the memories plagued him over and over.
 
He really was a kind hearted Doctor within. He helped some many people, and was loved by them all.
 
He missed the way some of the children would say that he was nicest person they had ever met, and were never scared of Doctors anymore.
 
He missed the way the he saved those who really hurt, and made them feel as nimble and free as always.
 
Easily, he missed some of the nurses called him a Saint, and passing it onto the town who soon idolized him.
 
Suikotsu's body suddenly glowed with lighting spewing out of his body, and Lily and Daisy fell off.
 
“Daisy… Lily!” cried Limone, as he walked over to help them up, and Super Salvia helped Peach up.
 
When the Light had vanished, Suikotsu was as he looked when they had first met him in the hospital.
 
“What… what is all this?!” he cried. “Oh... Oh no, it cannot be!” but he knew it was true! He did all this.
 
Finally he saw the massive wound on Peach's shoulder. He was willing to help her in a way that could help out everyone.
 
He would use what was left of his energy in him to heal the wound. Then Peach would be alright, and he would DIE!!
 
“No, Doctor… you can't do this!” cried Lily. “You have too much to live for!”
 
Suikotsu shook his head sadly. “There was a time when I was alive, but now I have been revived for the sole purpose of serving evil.”
 
 
“I could never carry on knowing that the horrors of my past have returned! As long as my evil side lives, the world is not safe!”
 
“Doctor…You're wrong!” said Peach weakly. “You don't have to kill yourself to redeem for what you've done!”
 
Then she quickly whipped out her locket. “SAINT MIROR BRIDAL BLAST!!” and Suikotsu was purified.
 
“Wedding Peach!” said his spirit. “You… have healed me. Thank you!” and his vanished, but not before using the lasts of his spirit to mend Peach's wound.
 
“Suikotsu…” asked Super Saliva, “Is he…?”
 
Limone nodded, “Yes… he's gone, but he has indeed been purified. All that surrounds him now is paradise.”