Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Showdown: Jakotsu V.S Wedding Peach! ( Chapter 25 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
 
 
Back in my hideout
 
Jakotsu hadn't returned. If we knew him, he was probably defying orders and running off to find Momoko.
 
I had used my powers to heal Bankotsu from his injuries and mend his blade. What I was not please with, was that Suikotsu had just been destroyed.
 
That left only Bankotsu, and Renkotsu, Jakotsu. “How can you even call yourselves the Band of SEVEN, when there is only THREE OF YOU!!”
 
Bankotsu stood up, “A Thousand pardons, Master!” he said, “We were attacked unexpectedly, but now we know the true length of the angel's powers!”
 
“Bankotsu, has a point.” Said Renkotsu, “Our plans may be full proof now that our knowledge is at its peak.”
 
I thought it over, I wasn't really sure I had trusted Bankotsu. I was beginning to think he had more planned than just to beat the love angels.
 
Ever since I had learned of his existence, I had been following him around, and watching as he wiped out love waves with his halberd.
 
Yet… I could sense something odd about the way he was acting! “Very well…” I said, “This is you last chance… all of you!”
 
I held out my hand Revealing the Saint something Blue, for Bankotsu, and the something Borrowed for Renkotsu.
 
“I have added some of my powers into these items, and they will make each of you much stronger than you are now.”
 
“Now I shall leave and report to the Queen, and don't either of you, or Jakotsu come back without a dead love angel or Saint something four piece.”
 
“UNDERSTAND!!!” and then I vanished.
 
Bankotsu slammed his fist hard a the vortex like walls. “DAMN HIM!!” he growled, “Where does he get off ordering me around like that?”
 
“Big brother…” said Renkotsu, “The Super Devil is our Lord Master, and we have let him down several times over!”
 
Bankotsu's eyes narrowed him, “Shut up…” “Once I gain the rest of the Saint something four… I'll be even stronger than he is!”
 
“But Big brother…”
 
Bankotsu just picked up his Blade, “I'll show him he can't order the Great Bankotsu of the Band of Seven!” and he left.
 
Meanwhile, in the Devil's realm
 
Lord Pluie was shocked to learn that I had given the Saint something four pieces back to the Fighters, and after working so hard to get them too.
 
“I did not, and am not doing this by will Pluie.” I snapped at him, “I was told to give them to Bankotsu and his gang.”
 
Pluie's ears twitched, “On who's authority?!”
 
“That would be mine!” said Raindevila as she came out from the shadows. “You were saying, Lord Pluie?!”
 
Pluie apologized to us both, and then he learned about me not trusting Bankotsu, so the Queen suggested we give him more power to try and lure him out into the open.
 
The Next morning
 
Momoko was completely bored that day as she sat on the park bench.
 
School was still canceled, the Band of Seven was still out there, and they still had only enough clues to narrow the Super Devil's identity.
 
“Hey Momopi.”
 
She looked up, “Oh, Hi, Yousuke.”
 
He sat down beside her, and could instantly tell what she was thinking. “That Super Devil again?” he asked. Momoko nodded.
 
Yousuke now knew everything that was going on, and when Momoko told him about not having found the Super Devil yet, Yousuke had an idea.
 
“I'll be right back, don't go away!” he said, and he ran off. Something he really shouldn't have done.
 
At that moment a figure jumped down from the tree. “Hello there, Momoko.” he said, “Or should I say… My Wedding Peach!”
 
Momoko stood up angrily. “Jakotsu!” she snapped, “How did you know my name?”
 
Jakotsu giggled, “We all know who you are, and you're friends.” He said, “But finally we get our time together alone!”
 
He withdrew his sword and hacked away at the bench which Momoko barley dodged. “Come on…” he huffed, “Transform for me, become your pretty self!”
 
Momoko rolled about, and she pretty much had no choice. She raised her locket and called out “BEAUTIFUL WEDDING FLOWER!!!”
 
Jakotsu's eyes twinkled as he eyed the Bridal angel. “Oh yes… YES!!” he cried. “Oh if only I didn't have to kill you…!!”
 
Wedding Peach looked confused as Jakotsu finished with “ WOULD EMBRACE YOU THIS MOMENT!!”
 
“Yeah… in your dreams, pal!” she snapped, “I'd never want to be embraced by you. For I am the Love angel WEDDING PEACH, and I am extremely mad with you!!”
 
Jakotsu just got more soft and fuzzy and excited, “Oh those words…t hey sound great COMING FROM YOU!!!” and he slashed his sword again.
 
While overhead, Peach was seen dodging the blade by Jama-P “Oh, No… Lady Wedding Peach is in trouble!” he cried.
 
The only problem was, he couldn't just run off for Yuri and Hinagiku or Scarlet, he just had to find someone nearby.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Peach changed into her armor angel form, and found it easier to dodged the blade, but still she was practically helpless.
 
“You're beginning to look tired my Peach!” sniggered Jakotsu. “Now it will only be a matter of time before you ask me to embrace you myself!”
 
Peach was almost too tired to complain at that statement. “I… don't know… how much longer… I can… Keep this up!!” she thought to herself.
 
Jakotsu looked as though his heart would explode. “Come on Peach… show me what you can do!” he sniggered as he swung his sword again.
 
While up on the street…
 
Jama-P was leading Yousuke to the park. He took one look at what was going on. “Whoa… you weren't kidding!” he said. “I got to do something!”
 
“What… Mr. Yousuke, don't go down there!” cried Jama-P, “Yousuke, you could get hurt!” but Yousuke had already gone into the woods for cover.
 
While Peach took another leap to dodge Jakotsu's blade, But Jakotsu was hoping she'd do that.
 
Finally Peach was completely Exhausted, and when she crashed onto the ground, Jakotsu's blade had wrapped itself around her body.
 
“Ha, ah, ah, ah… Once I pull on the sword, you'll be cut to ribbons.” Jakotsu chuckled, “Then your Saint Something Old will be mine!”
 
“And once that's done, only the Something new will remain, and at long last. The Devils will reign supreme!”
 
Wedding Peach felt her tears of fear rolling down her face. “Looks like… this is it!” she cried, “I… don't know… what to do… anymore!!”