Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ TRAITOR!! ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
 
 
Jakotsu still didn't pull on the sword. “Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah… Oh I'm going to miss you a lot, My Peach.” He sniggered.
 
Poor Wedding Peach was still too wiped out to even move.
 
“I must say peach, I've slain a lot of people, many of which were girls.” Said Jakotsu, “But out of them all, I dare say you are my most favorite.”
 
He gripped his sword tight. “And now… IT ALL ENDS!!”
 
“WANT TO BET!!” snapped Yousuke as he leapt out from the bushes, and Gave Jakotsu a huge PUNCH to the face.
 
Jakotsu dropped his sword and flew back as he and Yousuke engaged in a fist fight. “WORTHLESS HUMAN!!” he snapped, “HOW DARE YOU INTERUPT ME!!”
 
Wedding Peach, though she was weak, she could see everything going on. “You… suke!” she peeped.
 
Finally Jakotsu had flipped Yousuke over and began and had him pinned to the ground with his foot on his chest.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah… Isn't this a shame? You came so close to winning, but evil will sometimes win.”
 
He put more pressure on poor Yousuke, and his whimpers reach Peach's ears. “Yousuke… NO!!”
 
Then her body started glowing, just like before, and when it vanished, “… Super Wedding Peach!!” cried Jakotsu. “No, It cannot be!!”
 
Super Peach broke out of Jakotsu's blades and bent the sword so it couldn't be used again.
 
“YOU… GET OFF HIM!!!” she screamed.
 
 
Jakotsu trembled in fear and ran for it, but Super Peach just concentrated her restored energy.
 
“SAINT SUPER FIST… BRIDAL KISS!!”
 
She thrust her first out and the Beam of energy chased Jakotsu down, and GOT HIM… RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE!!
 
Jakotsu fell over, he wasn't dead yet, but he would be shortly “Ugh… Wedding Peach… I have lost!” he peeped. “But at least… I've lost to you!!”
 
Super Peach just walked away from him, but stopped for a moment. “You may be blood thirsty, Jakotsu…” she said, “But at least you have some love in you.”
 
She helped Yousuke up, “Thank you!” she said kindly, “I'd have been cold cuts by now if you hadn't shown up.”
 
Yousuke nodded, “Hey… I don't want anything to happen to you.” He said. Super Peach smiled, and then she changed back into Momoko, and walked out of the park with Yousuke.
 
After they had left, Renkotsu appeared, and walked over to wear Jakotsu lay on the ground.
 
“Ren… Kotsu.” Jakotsu said weakly.
 
Renkotsu bent over him, “Fear not Jakotsu… perhaps I can use the power of the Saint something Borrowed to revive you again.” He said.
 
Jakotsu slowly shook his head, “Don't bother!” he said.
 
“But, Jakotsu…”
 
Jakotsu smiled, “Even if I were to be reborn again, I would only be destroyed by Wedding Peach again!”
 
 
“I have finally… met… my… match… ugh!” his eyes slowly closed and he stopped breathing.
 
Renkotsu felt bad about this, but since he probably would have wanted it done, he gently breathed some small flames, and Jakotsu was burned to ashes.
 
Suddenly, “Renkotsu!” came a voice from behind. “How dare you destroy Jakotsu's body!”
 
It was Bankotsu, back for his hunt.
 
“Bankotsu… I assure you it's not what it seems!”
 
Bankotsu just snorted, “So you didn't just set Jakotsu on fire, instead of reviving him with your Saint something borrowed?” he snapped.
 
It was in vain that Renkotsu tried to tell him that Jakotsu was already gone before he burned his body, and that he would have wanted it.
 
But now he too could see right through to Bankotsu, all he had been doing is gather energy from the humans of Earth, and his blade was shinier and sharper than ever.
 
“I see now… all it is you really care about it POWER!!” he roared, “You only wish to make yourself the best of the rest!”
 
“Hmm… and what if it's true?” Bankotsu smirked, “Once I'm strong enough, I'll destroy the love angels myself, and then the Super Devil!”
 
“The whole world will cower in fear of the mighty Bankotsu, of the Band of Seven… and no one will stand in our way again.”
 
Renkotsu felt his anger boiling inside him. “I understand that loyalty means nothing to you!” he snapped, “You planed on betraying our Master all along!”
 
Bankotsu's anger was doing all the talking now. “I AM THE MASTER!!” he roared, “And what's good for me, is good for everyone else!!”
 
He picked up his blade, and held it up to Renkotsu's neck. “Now you have a choice. You either Serve me and Banryu, or your dead!”
 
“You make me laugh Bankotsu.” Renkotsu snickered, “You know very well that you are human, and my fire can do to you exactly what it did to Jakotsu!”
 
He picked up his free arm and held up his bottle of fire liquid, but Bankotsu wasn't even frightened.
 
“Go ahead!” he chuckled, “But I'm sure you're well aware that at this close range, you'll kill yourself as well!”
 
Renkotsu smiled, “I… Don't… Care!” and he sipped his liquid and fired. The Results were almost explosive.
 
Renkotsu was definitely destroyed, yet as mysterious as it was… Bankotsu was still in one piece, without even a scratch on him.
 
He looked back at Renkotsu's bones, “Foolish of you Renkotsu, I was made the leader of the Band of Seven for a reason, and that was strength!”
 
He picked up his blade, and the Saint Something Borrowed from the bones, “How sad… it seems that I am the only one left.” He said.
 
“But now that I have two pieces of Saint Something four, once I claim the other two pieces, then I shall gain complete Mastery of the world.
 
Meanwhile, in the Devil's Realm
 
We had seen it all, and were all outraged. Giving Bankotsu the Saint something pieces was indeed a good plan.
 
“It now is all clear that Bankotsu is only working for himself, and not for you my Queen.” I said.
 
Raindevila's eyes went red with anger. “I do not tolerate traitors, Super Devil!” she said deeply.
 
“Yes, my queen… but I already have a plan to punish him for his betrayal.” I said.
 
“What exactly do you plan to do?” asked Lord Pluie.
 
I waved my hands out in front of me, and six floating flasks appeared. “These contain the essence of each band member that was destroyed.”
 
I spilled all the liquids onto a small Dagger, and the Dagger began glowing brightly. “Bankotsu wants power… well then, I'll let him have all the power he wants.”
 
Raindevila nodded, and said, “Do not let Bankotsu obtain the other two Saint something Pieces, or there may be no limit to his power!”
I nodded, and so did Pluie.