Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Gone but not forgotten ( Chapter 36 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THRITY-SIX
 
 
Queen Raindevila was absolutely, outright infuriated. “NO… IT CANNOT BE!!” she thundered. “The Super Devil is gone!”
 
Lord Pluie knew that his punishment was going to be severe for this. So he crept off silently to let Raindevila blow off steam.
 
Meanwhile
 
Scarlet held me in her arms. I had lost so much blood, that my body was tuning pale, and I my eyes were barley open.
 
“…Ugh …I… I did it… the Super devil's… gone!” I peeped.
 
Tears pouring down her face. “Mykan…” Scarlet sobbed. “Why did you do that to yourself?”
 
“… when I said… I wanted Hiyoshimaru… to pay… for what he did… I never… ever wanted… to kill him!”
 
“Oh, Mykan…!” cried Momoko.
 
Suddenly the rest of the gang gathered around me. Hiyoshimaru took me into his arms. “Mykan… I'm so sorry!” he sobbed. “You wouldn't be here like this if it wasn't for me.”
 
“No… I'm sorry!” I cried. “I …never should have… ever walked out on you… or you, Tomoko!”
 
Tomoko bent down and held my hand. “Oh, Mykan… it's all over now!” she sobbed. “The Super Devil's gone, thanks to you. You really are the hero of the day!”
 
The other adult turned away and silently sobbed to themselves. “Come on, Mykan!” sobbed Scarlet. “You got to try and get up.”
 
Limone put his hand on her shoulder, and shook his head. “He does not have the strength, Scarlet!” he said softly.
 
“Even if he had not given us the last of his energy to save us all; his body has been badly damaged for having the Super Devil inside him.”
 
Limone closed his eyes and bowed sadly. “I'm afraid that… he does not have much time left!”
 
Those words pierced my brother's heart. “No… no, please!” he cried. “I lost you once before, I can't lose you again!”
 
“You… will not lose me… Hiyoshimaru!” I cried. “Even after… I was mad at you… I never stopped thinking about the grief I had caused! I can't imagine what a fool I was!”
 
“Mykan…!” cried Hiyoshimaru. “I'm sorry I left you like that! After you started hating me for treating you wrong, I never should have walked out on you.”
 
Tomoko sadly nodded. “We can't imagine how lonely you must've been.”
 
I slowly reached up my hand, and held both their hands. “It's alright now,” I cried. “You two taught me… that love is never as blank as it seems!”
 
Then I looked up at Scarlet. “You also taught me… that there is hope for everyone… even if it seems lost!”
 
“Oh, Mykan…!” sobbed Scarlet. She bent over gently and softly pressed her lips upon my cold lips.
 
I looked up at the trees one last time, and realized that they were witling in the fall breezes. “I won't forget any of you… or any of the great times we had!” I said.
 
Even though I was weak, I was able to sum up the last of my strength, and sing softly…
 
(Mykan)
 
-The autumn days grow short and cold
It's Christmas time again
Then snows of winter slowly melt
The days grows short
And then

-He turns the seasons around
And so she changes her gown
Mother Earth and Father Time
How very special are we
For just a moment to be

Part of life's… eternal… rhyme…!” my eyes snapped shut, and my hand gently slipped down.
 
Hiyoshimaru shook me a little. “Mykan… Mykan… MYKAN!!”
 
Everyone looked up at Limone, who shook his head and wiped a tear from his eye. “He is… gone.” He said deeply and softly.
 
Hiyoshimaru held my body close to him. His tear were falling in earnest, splashing on the ground, and staining his tattered tux.
 
“Oh, Mykan…” sobbed Tomoko. “No… not now, you can't go! It's not fair-ir-ir-ir…!!”
 
Momoko began sobbing into Yousuke's shoulder, and Yuri and Hinagiku ran to their parents to cry in their arms.
 
Scarlet just collapsed, and silently sobbed to herself. He very first crush was long gone!
 
Just then the magical staircase appeared, and a bright figure came down. “Aphrodite!” said Limone.
 
Everyone turned round and gazed upon the angel goddess, who scooped my body into her arms.
 
“I bring him back to life I am afraid!” she said. “But there is a way for him to relive.”
 
She held out a small flask, the very one containing my pure energy that was thought to have been destroyed.
 
There was no need to explain, as the point was, Aphrodite had saved it and now was using it with her magic to help me.
 
My body began to glow, and golden sparkles began to escape from m body as it began to change.
 
My injuries had vanished, my skin became a nice clear white, my ears went pointy again, my outfit became blue and sparkly tights, and two angel wings appeared out from my back.
 
“I don't believe it!” my brother cried. “It's a miracle!”
 
Everyone else looked excitedly as my body was tilted upright, and finally I opened my eyes. I felt myself all over, and smiled.
 
I knew what had happened.
 
The Super Devil was originally, Jack Love. Who reduced himself to evil over losing at love. As I was best suited for the Super Devil, it also meant that I could posses Jack Love's power.
 
“Now he is reborn as Jack Love's reincarnation, form the purest of love, and he can never be manipulated again by evil.” Said Aphrodite.
 
Hiyoshimaru steeped forward, and gazed upon me. “Mykan...?” he asked nervously. I nodded.
 
“It's me alright.” I said with my angelic voice. Hiyoshimaru and I tried to touch hands, but he just went right through me.
 
“I'm sorry…” I said, Jack Love was supposed to be invisible, but Hiyoshimaru was grateful. I may be dead, but at least now I can do the world a deal of good.
 
“Mykan…” asked Hiyoshimaru. “I won't ever see you again… will I?” I shook my head.
 
“You will not see me through your eyes… but you will always know when I am about!” I answered. “We are still brothers, and will always cherish you dearly.”
 
My brother wiped the tears from his eyes. “I love you too… brother!” he said. “Now… go up there and make them proud for me!”
 
I smiled, and I began to disappear up the magic stairs with Aphrodite and Limone.
 
“Good-bye, Mykan… Good-bye!” Hiyoshimaru said while waving to me. “Good-luck, Mykan…” added Tomoko!”
 
The Girls waved Good-bye to me along with the adults, and I blew Scarlet as soft kiss. She blushed, and wiped a tear from her eye. Then she waved good-bye to me too.
 
“And don't forget…” called Jama-P, “You're supposed to be invisible!”
 
Before I disappeared completely… I used my whistling to magic restore the chapel to normal, and fix everything to the way it once was.
 
The next day
 
Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko finally had their wedding ceremony, and everything was just beautiful.
 
As they exited the chapel together, They looked down in Tomoko's bouquet, as a small whistling sound was heard, and the flowers bloomed beautifully.
 
“What was that?” asked Monk who performed the ceremony. Tomoko and my brother looked up tot hew sky.
 
“A very special someone gave us his blessings!” said Tomoko! She raised bouquet in the air and waved.
 
“Thanks Mykan.” added Hiyoshimaru.
 
Even though they couldn't see me, I was waving back at them, and as I flew away to music being played…
 
Momoko, Yuri, Hinagiku and Scarlet, knew what to do. They all looked up to the sky and sang the words.
 
If you try to turn around,
when you hear his magic sound.
He's sure to disappear,
But you know…
Yes you know…
Then you know… Mykan is Here!
 
THE END