Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ They've Merged together. ( Chapter 35 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
 
 
…2:15… 2:14… 2:13…
 
The Super Devils growled in shock and anger. “This… cannot be!” they all growled as the ball of light slowly vanished, and there stood a tall figure.
 
She wore a complete suit of armor, with a white and red cape in the back, and golden blonde hair dangling out from her helmet down to her rear.
 
“I don't believe it…” cried Jama-P.
 
“What… What just happened here?” Momoko's Papa asked.
 
“I think I know what…” said Yousuke. “The angels, they've combined into one.”
 
Limone nodded. “Super Peach, Salvia, Daisy, and Lilly… they have merged together to become…!!”
 
“SUPER ANGEL!!” the warrior cried out. This was the legendary Super Devil Buster, and hero of all Angels.
 
“Everyone stay by me!” said Super Angel, “I beat this monster before, and I shall beat him again… right now!”
 
The Super Devil clones narrowed their eyes. “You beat me… HA!!” they all growled. “In case you have forgotten, your magic barrier cannot protect you now!”
 
He was right too. The formation of the Super Angel had canceled out the strong barrier created, but he didn't know that wasn't needed anymore either, and began to fire his blasts again.
 
The shots cam from all around, and this time they were un avoidable, but Super Angel just stood there with all the adults safely below her.
 
She held out her right arm. “SAINT SUPER SWORD!!” and a silvery shiny blade appeared in her hand.
 
If We Take Our Time,
And We Stick Together,
Everything We Do Will Go Our Way.
And If We Try,
Now and Forever,
No Matter Comes Next,
We'll Be Okay.
 
The blasts got nearer as Super Angel swung back her arm and whacked at the blasts with her sword sending them right back at the Super Devils in the sky.
 
The blasts had wiped out at least a quarter of them all, and the clones all began scattering about again.
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
 
“Right… now for the rest!” Super angel replied and held up her other arm. “SAINT SUPREME CANNON!!” and he entire left hand turned into one big Bazooka.
 
And We Realize,
What's On the Surface,
Ain't Picture Perfect,
But That Don't Mean A Thing.
One Thing I Know,
Is There's A Purpose,
And Like The Circus,
We're Hanging From The Rings.
 
 
The Cannon fired a small ball of light at the clones, and when it hit a target, the ball EXPLODED, and the surge of the explosion wiped out even more of the clones.
 
“Alright… were back in business!” Yousuke cried along with cheering adults. Super Angel winked at them and continued firing her cannon.
 
Let's Kick It Up!
Shout Out All The Things We Can Do!
Let's Kick It Up!
Now There's no Tomorrow!
Let's Kick It Up!
Cause They Ain't Seen The Last Of Me And You!
Let's Kick It Up!
Together.
Together.
 
The whole sky lit up in blazes as all the Super Devils exploded at the same time and were gone. revealing the dark skies where they had once been.
 
Yet the sky still did not revert back to normal, which meant the real Super Devil was still out there.
 
“The Missiles!” cried the chopper pilot, “Their still going to crash!!”
 
Everyone looked around and saw him over on a rooftop. “Curse you Love angels, curse you humans!” he roared.
 
“Hey there's the original!” cried Momoko's Papa. “Get him, we're running out of time!!”
 
“Super angel, quick, attack!” cried Yousuke.
 
“Oh, no you don't!” Super Devil snarled, and he leaped from the building to another.
 
“Where'd he go!” cried Super Angel. Suddenly, they spotted him, but he jumped away again.
 
Just then, a bright flash could be seen from far away, it was one of the missiles heading for the ground.
 
Worst of all, they couldn't intercept them, the choppers didn't have anything strong enough to take out missiles like that.
 
“One minute to go…!” cried the pilot!
 
00:59:84… 00:58:63… 00:57:41… 00:56:27…

“Oh, man… he keeps moving!” cried Yousuke. “Every time we get him in our sights he jumps somewhere else! He's too fast for us!”
 
00:45:64… 00:44:83… 00:43:21… 00:42:17…
 
They had the power to destroy the Super Devil but they just didn't have to time. That was the one thing that had beaten them.
 
00:30:00
 
“Thirty seconds left!” cried Tomoko, but then she and Hiyoshimaru saw someone else hovering above rooftops overhead of them.
 
“Mykan?” said Hiyoshimaru, “What's he doing up there?”
 
I stood my ground while ignoring the pain from my wounds. “Ugh… I… Pray that… this works!!!” I groaned.
 
The Super Devil hopped along the rooftops hopping to keep it up until the timer ran out.
 
00:21:98… 00:20:86… 00:19:74… 00:18:62…
 
“Hu, Ha, ah, ah, ah, ah… This is so easy!” he chuckled to himself. He was about to leap again… “YAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH…!!!”
 
His scream got Super Angel's attention. She turned and saw him being trapped in black glowing light, and they flowed it and saw I was doing that.
“Mykan!!” she cried.
 
“Super Angel…!” I yelled out. “I'm using what little energy I have left to hold the Super Devil…. HURRY, FINISH HIM OFF…!!!”
 
Super angel nodded and began to charge! “Ten seconds left!” cried Yousuke.
 
00:09 “Nine!”
 
00:08 “Eight!”
 
00:07 “Seven!”
 
00:06 “Six!”
 
00:05 “Five!”
 
00:04 “Four!”
 
00:03 “Three…”
 
00:02 “Two…”
 
00:01 “OOOOOOOOOOOOOONE….!!”
 
Super angle THRUST her blade clean into Super Devils heart, and just like the battle, centuries ago, blew a hole clean through him.
 
The timer had stopped on… 00:00:01.
 
Super Devil roared and thundered in pain, and the dark skies blazed angrily with lighting and explosions as Supper Devil rose high up into the air.
 
“NO.. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING…!!” he whimpered as he saw the missiles he had launched began flying towards him, instead of the ground. “GAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR…!!”
 
The missiles hit him, and gave off the BIGGEST EXPLOSING EVER, and all the nuclear energy disappeared along with the Dark skies.
 
The buildings had all magically reconstructed themselves, along with all the humans who were killed.
 
All the love waves in the world had been restored, and the couples had awakened to embrace their loved ones once again.
 
The threat was finally over.
 
Super Angels body then broke up again, and Yuri, Momoko, Hinagiku and Scarlet were their old selves once again.
 
But nobody seemed to be cheering them. They all looked on as I slowly descended down to the ground. My super Devil body had vanished completely… and I collapsed!