Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The Lights of Love ( Chapter 34 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
 
 
…5:29… 5:28… 5:27…
 
 
The Love angels had been battling their dark clones out for a long time now, yet both sides seemed to be getting tired.
 
“Give it up, love twits!” Dark Super Peach hissed.
 
“We know everything that you know, you'll never get past us!” added Dark Super Daisy.
 
Limone got kicked hard by his clone, and Salvia and Lily were also thrown back by their clones.
 
Lilly stood up shakily, “Oh, I never knew I was this powerful!” she said.
 
“I hate to tell you this, but you're not!” said Salvia, “Why, I could kick your butt any day.”
 
Super Peach didn't like Salvia's words, “Oh yeah, well I could tear you apart in a split second!”
 
Suddenly, everyone's eyes lit up. “That's it.” Cried Daisy, “If we can't beat ourselves then…”
 
“We can defeat each other!” added Limone.
 
He agreed to go after Dark Daisy, Peach would go after Dark Salvia, Salvia would go after Dark Lilly, Lilly, would go for Dark Peach, and Daisy would take out Dark Limone!
 
They all rushed toward their respective clones, but then, at the last seconded, the switched to their planned targets.
 
This time the Tables really turned. As Dark Daisy used her bridal Shine on Limone, but he was able to dodge it easily, and strike the Dark one down before she could react.
 
Peach drove a Super fist right straight through Dark Salvia's Bridal storm, and she was destroyed too.
 
 
Lilly was able shield herself with her Bridal Wave and stop Dark Peach's Super fist attack, and then kicked her clean backward and into an oily fire.
 
Salvia already destroyed Dark Lilly before anyone could even take notice of the commotion.
 
Daisy was able to match Dark Limone blow for blow without even using a sword until she finally grabbed hold of the sword, and thrust it into him.
 
The five Dark clones all gathered together and changed back into smoke. They returned to their respective bodies and were finally gone.
 
The angels cheered over their victory, but suddenly, they up to the sky and saw nothing but Super devils, everywhere.
 
The entire skies were covered with copies of the monster, and they all seemed to say the same thing at the same time.
 
“Yes Love angels… you may have defeated your dark halves, but you'll soon be wishing you'd let them defeat you!”
 
The choppers had touched down just a few miles away from the Angels, and everyone else was looking up at the devils too.
 
“Whoa… just how many copies of this guy are there?” asked Tomoko. The pilot stopped keeping track ever since they landed. So he estimated that there had to be at least over A-Million.
 
Worst of all, Hiyoshimaru lost track of me, “Mykan… where are you, bro!” he said to himself.
 
Suddenly, all the Super Devils in the sky poised themselves to the direction of the angels, and all began firing energy shots everywhere.
 
The adults all took shelter in a rotted building, but the Love angles jumped and weaved all over the place to avoid the blasts, which were coming at them from all directions like meteor shower.
 
Suddenly, Super Lilly got hit twice, and her amour didn't protect her. The shot went straight through her, and hit her hard.
 
“YURI!!” cried her parents. Then suddenly, Daisy and Salvia had fallen down too.
 
“Man… what the hell's going on here!” cried Yousuke.
 
“Oh, no…” cried Jama-P, “The angels are still wiped out from battling their evil twins. Their strength is less than half!”
 
Limone was stuck down too, and his sword was broken. Peach was all that was left standing. Momoko's Papa watched in Horror as she got stuck too. “NO… MY BABY!!!”
 
All five of the angels were sitting ducks out there as the blasts continued to pelt them, and they didn't even move away.
 
…5:46… 5:45… 5:44…
 
Finally, after the blasting had ceased everyone gasped in horror as the five angels lay perfectly still.
 
Their armors were cracked, and their bodies were roughed up pretty badly. Youskue looked out, and saw her… “Momopi…?!” he cried ever so softly
 
He stood up ever so slowly, and began to walk ever so slowly with his arms stretched out. “Mo…mo… pi…!”
 
 
 
As Yousuke walked closer towards the fallen Wedding Peach, the grownups followed him over to their respective child
 
The Super Devils above tried to shoot at them all, but the blasts didn't work. “What… what's this…?!”
 
No one was certain how, but the grownups concerns for the angels were so strong, they had in fact produced a powerful love barrier around themselves and the angels.
 
Momoko's papa picked bent over his fallen daughter and scooped her head up resting it in his lap.
 
“Momoko…” he cried with tears in his eyes, “It's okay honey… your Papa's here!”
 
“Yuri… Oh, Yuri!” cried Yuri's parents.
 
“Hinagiku…”
 
Jama-P and Yousuke looked over Scarlet and Limone. “Wake up… please, wake up!” cried Jama-P as he gently tapped Limone's face.
 
Yousuke put Salvia down, and told Jama-P to keep trying. He had some important words to say to someone special.
 
He walked over and bent down by Peach. “Momopi… Hey, it's Yousuke!” he whispered. “Look, I know you can hear me…”
 
“All I want to tell you is… I think you're the most amazing creature I've ever met before. All those times I made fun of you, I'm real sorry.”
 
Tears began dripping down his face. “We don't want this Super Devil guy to win, all the love in the world are counting on you, Momopi…”
 
“You've got to get up and win this battle, for all our sakes. Feel the hope, feel the strength!”
 
 
He held Peach's arm and softly began to sob.
 
“You… suke…!” Peach managed to cough up.
 
Her papa's eyes lit up. “Momoko… Momoko, Honey!” he cried. “Momopi… you alright!” added Yousuke.
 
Daisy, and Lilly slowly opened their eyes, and Limone and Salvia coughed a bit, and shook awake.
 
“We… Feel… the… Love!!!!” all five of them managed to say. The their bodies began to glow with a mystical light as the all stood up.
 
From every corner of the globe, though the humans were all unconscious, their spiritual love waves could sense everything, and began offering their strength.
 
Everywhere small lights in the shape of all the humans of the world had gathered around the love angels.
 
Limone's injuries were all healed, and his sword was repaired. While the rest of the spirits had lifted the other four angels into the air and encircled them into a big ball of light!
 
From the building wreckages. Hiyoshimaru, Tomoko, and the pilot were watching the whole thing.
 
“What going on?” asked the pilot.
 
“Wow… their combining!” cried Tomoko, and Hiyoshimaru at the same time!