Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Countdown to destruction ( Chapter 33 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
 
 
The Super Devil was trenching through the city, destroying everything in his path, like a real tornado. He destroyed countless buildings and killed so many people.
 
The Love angels were close behind him hoping along the damaged buildings. They had to do something and FAST, or they were as good as doom.
 
“Quickly… while he has his back turned!” cried Limone. He powered himself up, and launched his sword blast, while the other Super Angels used their own attacks.
 
“SAINT SUPER FIST, BRIDAL KISS!!”
 
SAINT SUPER STORM, BRIDAL TEARS!”
 
“SAINT SUPER WAND… BRIDAL SHINE!”
 
“SAINT SUPER WIND… WAVE OF LOVE!”
 
All five shots did hit him, but he just kept right on his path of destruction as if nothing happened to him. He didn't even turn around!
 
“It's no use, he's way too big!” cried Lilly.
 
“Those shots didn't even get his attention!” cried Daisy, “Maybe if we try going from the front.”
 
As risky as that sounded, it was by their only option. So the headed off. Limone even had a plan to slow him down a bit.
 
He used the magic stairway as a short-cut, and landed directly on the Super Devils huge monstrous head.
 
 
He thrust his sword right into the middle of the head, and that actually got his attention. The Super Devil Roared and growled as he shook his head about trying to shake him off.
 
Limone held onto his sword tightly, and dodged the two huge hands coming for him. “It's up to the angels now!” he cried.
 
The Angels were just right behind the monster, and tiptoeing closer and closer, preparing for one huge attack.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… Silly Fools… you don't think I can't sense you back there!” he thundered.
 
The angels stopped dead in their tracks. Then he himself turned to face him. He grabbed Limone off his head and tossed him to the ground.
 
“You alright, Limone!” Lilly cried.
 
“I am undamaged!” he answered.
 
“Not yet you aren't!” Super Devil replied, “But you soon shall all be once you tangle with this but of magic!”
 
He raised out his huge arms, and zapped each of the angels in heart. It didn't really hurt them, but what happened next was worse.
 
A cloud of energy had escaped their bodies, and appeared before them as themselves… Yet, they were dark, and creepy looking.
 
“Surprised…?” asked Super Devil “Did you really think that just because you are pure of heart means you have no evil within you!”
 
He ordered the evil clones to attack, and the clones began to charge forward. “Everyone, stand your ground!” cried Super Peach.
 
While the battle waged on, Super Devil pounded up a building and shaped it into a kind of chair. “This is too entertaining.” He chuckled.
 
The way the good sides were battling the evil sides, and neither side seemed to be winning, because let's face it… You're battling your own self.
 
That means that other YOU knows everything you know, is as strong you are, and can do everything you can do.
 
They all matched, Punch for punch, kick for kick. Even Limone and his clone were battling it out with their swords.
 
Salvia knew battling the Super Devil would be tough, but now it seemed that fighting herself was even harder.
 
What actually was going on, was the Super Devil wasn't really relaxing, but stalling to come up with a plan to wipe out the rest of the world quickly.
 
Sure trenching through the buildings was fun and dandy, but he knew Queen Raindevila had been waiting for this moment a long time now.
 
Suddenly, he had an idea…
 
Meanwhile
 
I was still on my way toward the battle scene, flying at much lower speed than usual because of my massive blood loss, and grave injuries.
 
“I've got to make it…” I cried, “That monster betrayed me… I will have my revenge!!”
 
Jama-P and the rest of the gang were following in choppers. “Jama-P, how's he doing up there?” asked Tomoko.
 
“Not too well, I'm afraid!” said Jama-P, “He's energy is even weaker than before!”
 
Momoko's Papa looked up. “Hey look!” Everyone looked out the window, and saw the Super Devil lift up into the sky.
 
 
“Hu, hu, hu, ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah… Can any of you count backwards from Ten?” he asked wickedly.
 
“What, is he giving us a math test or something?” asked Hiyoshimaru, but the suddenly, a timer appeared in the control monitors, and began counting down from Ten minutes…
 
10:00… 9:59… 9:58… 9:57…!
 
“Hey… what's that timer for?” asked Yuri's mother, but suddenly Jama-P's gasp of horror caused them to look up again.
 
There were now TWO Super Devils… then FOUR… then EIGHT…
 
“He's making copies of himself!” replied Hiyoshimaru. “He's… Multiplying!”
 
Suddenly it got much worse, as the pilot found out that Super Devil had somehow launched two extremely powerful Hyper-Atomic Missiles.
 
Each one was strong enough to reduce an Asteroid, the size of the moon, made of solid steel to dust.
 
Each missile was headed for both sides of the world and would crash in less than ten minutes. If that happened, every single city, country, and continent in the world would be destroyed.
 
9:36… 9:35… 9:34…
 
“That explains the timer… but how can we stop the missiles?” asked Hinagiku's Papa.
 
“The way I see, the only way we can stop the missile for certain is to destroy the Super Devil!” said Jama-P.
 
“Easier said than done…!” snapped Hiyoshimaru, “While were just floating around here, that creep keeps multiplying!”
 
 
Everyone looked out the window and saw that already a quarter of the sky was covered in Super Devils, and they were still going.
 
“Hey… I think I have it!” said Momoko's papa. “He's Multiplying, but only making clones of himself… Right?”
 
Everyone nodded, and then got the idea, all they had to do was find the original, have the love angels destroy him, and then the rest would disappear, and the missiles would be stopped.
 
“Let's just hope they can find him…” cried Hiyoshimaru, “But how many copies are there so far?”
 
The pilot was almost petrified in shock, he slowly turned his head. “I know how many…” he said shakily.
 
“Well spit it out dude… how many are there?”
 
“There are… over Seventy-five Thousand… and counting!!”
 
Everyone gasped. Over Seventy-five Thousand? This was not good at all.
 
“…Hiyoshimaru!!” I called. “Fear not… ugh… I will help the love angels!” and I kept on going.
 
“Mykan…!!” cried Hiyoshimaru, “No stop, come back!”