Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The REAL Super Devil Appears ( Chapter 32 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
 
 
I was in a real bad mess. My long hair was roughed up. My earrings and my mask were gone. My outfit and my cape were torn and tattered. I was missing a boot and a glove. Even my face looked a little burned.
 
But above all… I was still alive. “Oh, no!” cried Super Peach. “He's still evil, but at least we destroyed all his power.”
 
As weak as I seemed to be, I raised up my arm and drew out my sword from thin air again. “You… think this is all over?!” I panted angrily.
 
“I may not be able to destroy the world now, but I still have enough power to do away with all of you!”
 
“Mykan… please don't do this!” cried Tomoko. “We're sorry for what we did to you, but please stop all this.”
 
I shook my head angrily. “NEVER!!” I yelled, “I will never be taken out by love ever again!”
 
Super Salvia herself couldn't believe this. She stood up with . “I guess I have no choice.” She said. “Mykan… I may like you and all, but you are devil, and you must be destroyed!”
 
Even though she was right the other three love angels didn't approve of this, but the did stick by her. “Let's get him!!” cried Super Daisy.
 
“No please… you can't just kill him!” cried Tomoko. “There must be a way to spare him!”
 
“Well… there isn't!!” I snarled, “HERE… I… COME!!!” I charged forward with my sword at the ready but before I got any closer…
 
“Stop… Stop… Mykan Sutamatsu! You are no longer any use to me”
 
Where was that strange voice coming from? Everyone looked around, but saw nobody.
 
“Where are you?” I yelled out, “I demand that you show yourself to me! Who are you?!”
 
“You still haven't figured it out yet?!” the voice said. “I am the one who has been inside of you this whole time. The love angels could sense me, but you could not.”
 
“Your lust for power, and the vendetta you have towards your brother blinded you to the truth!”
 
I looked all around me, “I… I don't understand!”
 
“No, I didn't think you would!” replied the voice. “But that is to be expected. After all… You only human!”
 
Now the love angels were confused. “What's that guy talking about?” asked Daisy. “What does he mean… he's human?”
 
Suddenly, my body began to glow. I dropped my sword and growled in pain as I held onto my throbbing head.
 
“WHAT'S… HAPPENING… TO ME?!” I cried. “Ohh… Ahh… AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!”
 
The front of my body seemed to burst like a bag, my blood spewed out everywhere and the crowd gasped in fear as purple smoke began escaping from me.
 
The smoke then began to take shape and form, and there, suddenly, was an exact yet eviler looking copy of myself.
 
“No way… Two Mykans?!” cried Lilly.
 
I held my wounds tightly. “Who… who… are you!!” I managed to say.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… I am the real Super Devil!” the copy answered. “I have just been living inside your body feeding off on the hate you felt towards love.”
 
He told me that every time I felt my powers aching my body and my sudden strokes of weakness, were actually him plotting an escape, but he would always fail because he had not enough power.
 
“But now that you have drained the world of all the love waves in sight, I can finally be reborn, and you can be cast aside!!”
 
My anger was boiling inside. “Why you…UGH… Ah… ah…!!!” I had lost quite a lot of blood, and I finally collapsed.
 
“Mykan…!!” cried Tomoko.
 
The Super Devil just laughed, “Now that he has been tossed aside…” he stared at the love angels. “This world belongs to me!!”
 
He raised up his arms. “COME TO ME…!!”
 
From every single corner of the globe, the couples whom I had turned hateful gave off a glow of energy that left their bodies, and then they collapsed while the energy flew into Super Devil's body.
 
As he absorbed all the energy, his body began to glow and change. When the last energy was absorbed.
 
“Ahh… BEHOLD MY ULTIMATE FORM!!” he roared.
 
Everyone screamed of fright and horror at the giant beast, even the love angels were petrified of him.
 
“And now… to destroy the world!!” and with that he began power blasting all the buildings in the city and reducing them to rubble, and the humans with them.
 
“Oh, no… the city… He's destroying it!” cried Peach. “We have to do something!”
 
 
“Indeed, we must!” cried Limone, “Let's go!!” and they all ran off in the Super Devil's direction leaving the grownups behind.
 
“Momoko… wait!!” cried Momoko's Papa.
 
“Yuri, come back!!”
 
“Hinagiku!!”
 
The sound of their screams finally woke Hiyoshimaru up. “Ah… what hit me?” he said all groggy.
 
He looked and saw Tomoko up ahead with a lot of the paramedics, by my dying body. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped wide open, “M-M-Mykan!” he cried ever so softly, and he ran over to where I lay.
 
“He's still breathing…” the doctor said. “But he's lost a lot of blood, and still bleeding!” He cast a look upon my brother. “We're losing him!”
 
Tears of pain began falling down his cheeks, as he held my hand. “Mykan… Mykan… come on man, talk to me!” he sobbed.
 
I struggled and moaned softly, but was able to open my eyes. “H-H-Hiyoshi… maru!” I cried. “What… have I done!”
 
MY brother held my hand to his heart. “Come on man… don't blame yourself!” he cried. “You wouldn't have done this if wasn't for me and Tomoko.”
 
I looked up, “To… mo… ko!”
 
She bent over me and I could see the tears in her eyes. “Mykan… I'm so sorry, it's all our fault this happened!” she sobbed.
 
I looked on up ahead at the huge monster miles away in the city. “N-n-no!” I said, “I did all this… I'm responsible!” I cried. “I have to fix this!”
 
 
I forced myself up. “No… you can't go out there!” the doctor said. “You're hurt, you need medical attention!”
 
I just pushed him out of the way. “I Caused this….” I moaned. “I will fix things!!”
 
“Mykan…!” cried Tomoko.
 
“Don't do it!” added Hiyoshimaru.
 
“I MUST!!!” I cried as took off into their air, ignoring the surging pain from my wounds.
 
“MYKAN… !!”