Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ The End of the Band of Seven ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
 
 
The hopes and wishes of the all the grownups down below reached the Angels in the Chapel above, and gave them what they needed.
 
I had just made it over to Lilly, “Ha, ha, ha… You're finished!!” …ready to take her Saint Something Blue Back… when suddenly, she rose up her arm and swatted mine away.
 
“Huh… What?!” I cried.
 
Very slowly Lilly was able to get onto her knees. “You're such a Monster…” she cried.
 
She finally got to her feet, and so did Limone. “You fight only to serve evil, Mykan!” he growled.
 
Daisy got to her feet too. “But as long there is love in this world… We'll never give up… NEVER!!!”
 
I stared wide-eyed at the warriors. “How can this be?” I asked. “You're standing up with G-force at Maximum capacity!”
 
Suddenly Daisy and Lilly began glowing along with their Saint Something Pieces, and before long, they had become….
 
“Super Lilly… and Super Daisy!” cried Limone, “You have been awakened.”
 
“Mykan… you may be human and all, but you have caused nothing but pain and misery to those in love.” Super Lilly snarled.
 
“We will put an end to your twisted ways, and restore all the love wave you've stolen!” added Super Daisy.
 
Limone was amazed at how powerful these angels were, they may even be able to surpass him, but I was only impressed.
 
“Hmm… it seems I really undertook you for adversaries Love angels!” I said. Then I snapped my fingers and the G-Force stopped.
 
“You want to defy me… Fine, I'll hit you all with everything I've got!” I leapt backwards… as Daisy and Lilly began to fire their new attacks.
 
“SAINT SUPER WIND… WAVE OF LOVE!!” cried Lilly.
 
“SAINT SUPER WAND… BRIDAL SHINE!!” added Daisy, and Limone added in his own super blast attack.
 
I roared loudly and thrust my arms out in front and fired a HUGE dark Energy wave countering the blasts!
 
It was anybody's win as the blasts pushed each other back and forth to attack the opponents.
 
While outside… Hiyoshimaru saw everything happening through the window, and he looked down below and Saw the other two Angels get bashed down by Nanakotsu.
 
He had to find that power source and fast! Suddenly, “Hiyoshimaru, Hiyoshimaru… Up Here!!” cried Jama-P.
 
He looked up and saw Jama-P near the flashing Stain-glass window. “That must be it; The Power Generator.” He said as he climbed the tree that was closest to it.
 
“Okay… let's cut this baby off!” he said while grabbing a rock Jama-P had brought up with him and Hacking at the window.
 
While inside…
 
“Sayonara Love angels!!” I called as I applied more power to my blast and this blasted right though their energies and slammed them all hard into the walls.
 
They were hurt, but not beaten, but suddenly a bright light flashed from behind me.
 
 
There was Hiyoshimaru trying to bash through the small barrier and break the window.
 
“Ah… I turn my back for one measly second, and he's trashing with my power amplifier!” I growled.
 
I leapt up right to the window and smashed a hole through the wall so Hiyoshimaru saw me coming through the other windows. “OH MAN!!” he cried.
 
“HMM… Well, Brother dear, I'm coming to get you!” I chuckled while aiming for a blast, “ARE YOU READY…?!”
 
“STOP HIM!!!” cried Daisy from below.
 
I spun around and saw their blasts coming towards me. I Angrily slapped them away, and Defended myself with a barrier!
 
“GRAH… I'LL GET YOU YET!!!”
 
Down below, Nanakotsu finally had Peach and Salvia where he wanted them, and was ready to crush them once and for all.
 
“SOMEONE HELP US!!” they cried.
 
Their cries reached the chapel. “UGH… HIYOSHIMARU…” cried Lilly. “YOU'VE GOT TO TRY HARDER… HURRY!!!”
 
Hiyoshimaru rekindled himself. “Alright… HERE GOES!!” he cried. “… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”
 
With one HUMONGOUS Swing… he blasted his rock through the barrier and shattered the window into shards.
 
My protective barrier ceased, “RAAAAAAAAHHHHHH…. ARGH!!” and the blasts hit me and sent me crash through the wall, and I landed with a huge thud against the hard ground.
 
While at the same time, Nanakotsu's body began glowing as beams of light began to escape from his body.
 
Also… the chapel became normal again and came crashing down to the ground below, but the angels were able to get Hiyoshimaru down and escape unharmed.
 
“Look, they made it!” cried Salvia.
 
Lilly and Daisy even used their other special abilities, and reenergized Salvia and Peach back to normal.
 
They started at each other and nodded…
 
“SAINT SUPER STORM, BRIDAL TEARS!!”
 
SAINT SUPER FIST, BRIDAL KISS!!”
 
Their shot hit Nanakotsu directly in the chest and all seven of his hearts were vaporized.
 
The giant monster began sparkling and bolts of lightning hit him from all sides, then after a why flash… HE EXPLODED, which made the ground shake so hard, everyone in the area fell over.
 
A huge tornado in the sky was absorbing the remains of Nanakotsu's body, and those parts exploded. Finally… all seven of the spirits…
 
Kyokostu, Mukotsu, Ginkotsu, Suikotsu, Jakotsu, Renkotsu, and Bankotsu… rose up in the center of the tornado.
 
The whimpered in pain as their spirits began to combine into a sparkling flaming ball that got smaller and smaller… and then… BOOM… it was gone.
 
The Band of Seven had been completely destroyed, they would never again haunt the world with their presences.
 
The crowd below cheered wildly when the love angels touched down safely on the ground.
 
Hiyoshimaru was unconscious from the big blast when the window broke, but he was alive. Tomoko was so relieved.
 
The parents ran forward to hung their respective child, and Peach got extra hugs and high-five from Yousuke.
 
“You did it… Momopi, you really did it… You actually really finally did it!” he cheered.
 
The adults were about to hear it for the angels, but then they noticed that the sky was still dark and murky.
 
“Hey.. what's the big deal?!” asked Daisy.
 
Suddenly, Tomoko's scream was heard from behind, everyone turned, and saw a sight not worth seeing…
 
I was still alive!