Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ You can't beat me! ( Chapter 30 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY
 
 
Super Salvia dodged another one of Nanakotsu's heavy blows. Her Hyper speed did help, but not my much. Even Super Peach's punch attack didn't do much.
 
Yet, they had to try and Keep him distracted long enough to figure out his weakness to destroy him.
 
Meanwhile… Hiyoshimaru couldn't stand anymore of this. He tore off for one of the police choppers that had flown in.
 
“Hiyoshimaru, what are you doing?” cried Tomoko as she ran for him. “Yes, what are you doing?” added the Officer pilot.
 
Hiyoshimaru demanded to be taken up to the chapel. “I'm the one who caused all this, and I'll be damned if I'm just going sit here and do nothing!” he said.
 
“I'm going to help my brother!”
 
The pilot saw no point in arguing, “Alright, it's your life, not mine!” he said and the chopper took Hiyoshimaru up to the chapel walkway just before the church.
 
“Oh, angels…” Tomoko prayed, “Please make sure they'll both be alright!”
 
Inside
 
“Come on, give me your best shot you little twerps!” I said, “I can't tell you how eagerly I've been looking forward to this!”
 
Daisy and Lilly activated their Saint something pieces.
 
“VEIL OF A MADIENS SHYNESS!!” cried Lilly, “SAINT STAR DUST SHOWER!!”
 
“MEMORIAL CANDLE OF LOVE!” cried Lilly, “SAINT TORNADO BLAST!!”
 
Limone even added his own sword blast technique and all three blasts fired at me.
 
“Ha… is that your best?!” I sneered. I threw my arm out, and all the blasts were neutralized before even reaching me…
 
…While at the same time, the round Stain-glass widow high above the chapel door was glowing.
 
“I don't believe it! That didn't even touch him!” cried Lilly.
 
“He must be even stronger than we thought!” said Limone.
 
Then suddenly the air around the room began going all wavy, and the three fighters fell onto the ground Along with may of the chapel's stone cones, and statues
 
“Hey… what's going on?!” cried Daisy, “I feel like I weigh a ton!”
 
I didn't seem to be affected at all. “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… You're on my turf now Angel Twits!” I sniggered. “Try all you like…. But there's absolutely No way you can beat in this dimension!”
 
Daisy, Lilly and Limone felt so heavy, they could barely move an inch.
 
“That's only part of Super Gravity Spell.” I said, “But let's see what happens when I reverse it… HA!!”
 
I raised my arm… the window glowed, and the three fighters began to lift up into the air, light as feathers until they came into hard contact with the ceiling.
 
They looked down and could see the fight way down below in the streets. “Super Peach, Super Salvia!” cried Daisy.
 
 
“Say Good-bye… to them and everything Angels. For you'll never see any of it again!” I said from the ground. “You're friends can't even put a scratch on Nanakotsu!”
 
Sure enough from down below, Salvia and Peach weren't doing so well anymore.
 
Salvia was exhausted from all her dodging, and Peach was running low on power!
 
Nanakotsu picked up both the Super angels and juggled them about like ordinary balls, and they couldn't do anything to defend themselves!
 
Outside... Hiyoshimaru was running up the path, up the stairs to the wide open Chapel Doors… accompanied by Jama-P. “Wait, Mr. Hiyoshimaru!!” he cried.
 
But my brother just kept on running for the doors, but the moment he ran to the doorway alcove he was being zapped by some sort of shield.
 
“Hiyoshimaru… Jama-P!” cried Lilly.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Well, well… guess my brother's more stubborn than I gave him credit for!” I said.
 
Jama-P was able to get him off the barrier. “Are you alright, Mr. Hiyoshimaru?” he asked.
 
“Yeah… I think so!” he answered. “But what happened to me?”
 
“Silly fool!” I called from the inside. “There's no way you can break through my invisible barrier. Nobody's coming in, or going out unless I say so!”
 
Hiyoshimaru pounded and pounded at the shield. “Come… on… Mykan… Let… me… Help… you!!” he cried.
 
“Humph… Pathetic!” I snarled, and shot a blast towards the door, knocking my brother off his feet, and down the stairs he tumbled.
 
“No… Hiyoshimaru!!” cried Daisy!
 
I looked back up towards the ceiling. “Got what was coming for him.” I said. “And speaking of coming…”
 
I reversed the spell back to HEAVY, and the three fighters came smashing down hard into the ground.
 
“Now It's time for the angels to Grovel at my feet!” I growled, as I applied more pressure to the spell.
 
Limone, Daisy, and Lilly were SO HEAVY, their weight was causing them to break some of the floorboards!
 
“Ah, ha, ha, ah, ah! Now to collect the Saint something pieces I let you borrow from me!” I said as I slowly began to walk towards them.
 
In the Devil's Realm
 
Raindevila was chuckling like a crazed woman. “Yes… At long last, the love angels are finished!” she said.
 
Then she cast a look upon Pluie, “If this turns out alright, Pluie, you shall be made the General of my minions!”
 
Pluie bowed. “It would be an honor to you my Queen!” he said.
 
Meanwhile
 
Super Saliva, and Peach were thrown hard onto the ground, but their armored eased the pain of the impact.
 
Nanakotsu was winning so easily. “I don't know… what else to do!” cried Peach.
 
“Ugh… neither do I…” cried Salvia, she felt so weak she could hardly see the giant monster coming forward to gobble them both up.
 
 
On the chapel grounds
 
“Man… what the hell are we going to do?!” he cried. “There's got to be a way to lay this out.”
 
“There is actually.” Said Jama-P. “I had recently learned that both Nanakotsu and your brother's powers are being amplified by a generator somewhere at this chapel.”
 
Hiyoshimaru grinned, “Alright, so all we have to do is find it, destroyed, and they both be powerless.” He said. “Come one lets' go find it!”
 
Down below
 
Tomoko was in tears of fear. “Oh my god, I can't tell what's happening up there!” she cried.
 
“Don't you worry…” said Yousuke who comforted the troubled bride. “If I know Momopi, she and her friends will see this through!”
 
The adults all nodded. “Come on…” said Momoko's papa. “Let's hope for the best that they win!”
 
Everyone agreed and joined hands together, letting all t he Angels know that they believe in them and that they could win!