Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ NANAKOTSU!! ( Chapter 29 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
 
 
“Bankotsu!” cried Lilly as she noticed he wasn't moving at all, “What happened to him?”
 
“We had a battle, that's what…” I answered.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Bankotsu was ready to leave and seek out the love angels. “Where do you think you're going?!” I asked him.
 
Bankotsu didn't even have to TRY and act dumb. “So you finally know the truth.” He said. “I'll first destroy the love angels, and then you.”
 
“Just the thing you won't be doing Bankotsu.” I growled, and I raised my hand and took back the Saint something pieces I gave him. “What was given can also be taken.”
 
Bankotsu and I then wagged into battle, but didn't even have to battle him in my Devil form. I just beat him as human.
 
In the end, I had broken up Banryu, and pierced Bankotsu's heart out. “You've been beaten by the same thing you desired… GREED!!” I said.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
The love angels were sick. “You killed your own minion?!” snarled Scarlet, “How cold you do a thing like that?”
 
I stared right at her, “He was no minion, he was a traitor.” I said, “but rather than destroying him completely… I have something much more better in mind.”
 
I tossed Daisy and Lilly their Saint Something Pieces. “This will be your last battles, even with those ridiculous objects.” I said.
 
 
Daisy and Lily were confused. “Why did he really give these back to us?” asked Daisy.
 
I walked back toward Bankotsu pausing a few moments in front of Tomoko and my brother.” and drew out the Dagger with the potions on it.
 
“Find all the people in love, Root them out and Kill them! Find anyone capable of love and destroy them!”
 
“Above all, find couples who are about to be married, wipe them off the face of the Earth forever.”
 
“Hate the love in this world. For as long as there is love, those of us with hateful hearts will know No peace!!”
 
My speech frightened the couple, as I pointed the dagger in Bankotsu's direction. “Careful what you ask for Bankotsu!” I sniggered.
 
“IT'S TIME!!” and I slashed the Dagger right into his chest. Since Bankotsu was dead, he didn't even flinch, but then his body started to glow.
 
“What's going on!” cried Yousuke. Everyone backed up as Bankotsu's body raised up into the air and several spirits were fusing into him.
 
All the band of Seven Members…
 
“KYOKOTSU!!”
 
“MUKOTSU!!”
 
“GINKOTSU!!”
 
“SUIKOTSU!!”
 
“JAKOTSU!!”
 
“RENKOTSU!!”
 
“BANKOTSU!!”
 
… were fusing together into a gigantic creature, with unbelievable power! “Behold my Ultimate creation… NANAKOTSU!!” I growled.
 
“Nanakotsu! Of course… NANA, means SEVEN!” cried Daisy. “He's fused them together into one.”
 
Peach trembled at the sight of that creature. “We were barely able to beat those guys separately.” She said.
 
“Exactly…” I replied. “If you could barely beat my minions by themselves, what hopes have you to beat them now! Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
“Nanakotsu… GET THEM!!”
 
Nanakotsu nodded his huge head. “Ah… the poor little angels.” He growled. “It's a shame you're all so young and hardly enjoyed life, now it will ALL BE OVER!!”
 
He raised his huge fist up high which smashed the entire rooftop off the chapel. Everyone scattered at the falling rocks, and they were barely able to dodge them all.
 
Momoko's Papa even got hurt while protecting Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko. “PAPA!!” cried Peach. “Papa, are you okay?!”
 
“I'll be fine.” He said, “You just protect us from those monsters!” Peach nodded, and ran off.
 
Salvia and Peach transformed into their Super Love angel forms to battle Nanakotsu, outside. While Daisy and Lily were to stay behind and protect everyone else.
 
Daisy used her Blizzard to freeze hold any other loose rocks into place so they wouldn't pelt down from the ceiling or walls.
 
Lily and Yousuke helped those who got hurt to safety, but then they realized that I had Tomoko and Hiyoshimaru cornered.
 
“Mykan… please, don't do this!” my brother cried.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Give me one good reason why I shouldn't!” I said as I withdrew a sword out of thin air. “All you've ever put me through was trouble. You didn't care about me at all!!”
 
“Well finally my time of vengeances is at hand… AND I'LL BE RID OF YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!”
 
But before I could swing my sword down, another sword clashed with mine, blocking my shot.
 
“Hold it right there Super Devil!” snapped Limone who had just appeared. and then he Lily, Daisy and, Yousuke leapt right in front of me.
 
“Yousuke, get Tomoko, and Hiyoshimaru, and everyone else out of here.” Said Daisy, “We'll look after things here.” Yousuke nodded, and everyone out of the chapel.
 
I tried to follow them, but Limone and the angels just stood in front of me. My red eyes were blazing with anger. “You are all standing between me, and my brother's demise… Get out of my way!!”
 
“Not a chance!” snapped Lily. “You've hurt enough people in the world already. This ends here and now, Super Devil!”
 
My temper was growing short. “MOVE… or else!!”
 
“We choose… ELSE!” snapped Daisy.
 
“Have it your way then!!” I growled as I sheathed my sword. “I'll kill you first, and then my brother.”
 
I stood my ground “You angels have interfered with my plans for the last time. I'm going to be rid of you all, finally and forever!”
 
Daisy and Lily knew this would be their most dangerous battle ever, even with their Saint Something pieces returned, they couldn't become Super angels like Peach and Salvia.
 
But they didn't care, the Earth was at stake, and everyone was counting on them. “You will do just fine love angels, I will be here for you.” Said Limone.
 
Daisy, and Lily nodded, and then stood their ground. “We're ready to fight!”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… So be it then!” I sniggered. I raised up my arms, and in an instant the Chapel began to slowly rise up into the sky, and the insides became like my hideout.
 
Down below, the adults were all crying out for Yuri and Hinagiku, “What are we going to do now… there's No way we can reach them!” cried Yuri's mom.
 
“Mykan… What have I done to you?!” cried Hiyoshimaru.
 
While on the other side of the Yard. Nanakotsu was battling out the Super Love angels like peeled grapes.
 
He was so big, their attacks did hardly anything at all. Even Super Salvia's hyper speed didn't help.
 
But they knew the world was counting on them too, and couldn't let him win. “Let's kick it up!” cried Peach.
 
“I'm with you!” added Salvia.