Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ The Super Devil and the Band of Seven ❯ Why Mykan, WHY?! ( Chapter 28 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
 
That Night…
 
Bankotsu was training himself near the Sei Hanazono Gakuen chapel, where Hiyoshimaru and Tomoko planned to hold their ceremony tomorrow.
 
“Yes… Ha, ah, ah… I am so ready!” he chuckled to himself. “With these two Saint something pieces, Imagine how much stronger I'll become with the other two.”
 
He swung his blade around again, “In the name of all my fallen brothers, I will defeat the Love angels and take the word for myself.”
 
“Just me and Banryu, all the way!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Scarlet met up with the girls in the park. “So you spoke with Mykan?” asked Hinagiku.
 
Scarlet nodded, “That, and his eyes were glowing red.” She said, “He also has a hidden room hidden inside the broom closet… I saw it myself.”
 
Jama-P trembled, “Then there is no doubting it.” He said, “Mykan is defiantly the Super Devil.”
 
Scarlet also told them that I knew their true identities, and of the wedding tomorrow. “He plans to kill us all, including Hiyoshimaru.”
 
None of them knew what to do. “But remember what Aphrodite said…?” said Yuri, “He has no love energy left in him, so he can't be purified.”
 
“Which means…” Scarlet gulped, “We may have to… destroy him.”
 
The girls were amazed to hear that for once Scarlet was not keen on destroying a Devil. She had a crush on me, and she didn't me to go.
 
Momoko put her hand on Scarlet's shoulder, “We know how you feel, but think of how Hiyoshimaru will feel.” She said.
 
The other girls agreed, “Hiyoshimaru has no idea that his own brother is the one responsible for all this chaos.” Said Yuri.
 
“Besides, we may not have a choice. Only if the super Devil is destroyed will everyone in the world be feed from his spell.” Added Hinagiku.
 
It was one life to billions, Scarlet knew she had no choice, but that didn't mean she still couldn't feel bad about it all.
 
The Next Day
 
The Love angels transformed and took secret hiding positions in the chapel. Hiyoshimaru was all dressed up in his pure white Tux, and I stood beside him as best man.
 
“I'm glad you could come Mykan.” He said, “This really means a lot to me.”
 
I bent over and whispered angrily into his ear, “I'm only doing you this one last favor. Don't think this means we're family again.”
 
Hiyoshimaru really felt bad. All he wanted to do was find a way to make everything up to me for what he did.
 
The only other guests that had arrived, were Tomoko's parents, the Love angels parents, and Yousuke. Limone hadn't arrived yet
 
Yousuke gave everyone thumbs up, “The police are ready.” He said “No one's coming in or out.”
 
“That's what you think.” I thought to myself. I looked up over the alter, and saw my plan as ready.
 
 
 
Soon, the music started, and since there weren't many people anyway, Tomoko was already proceeding down the isle in the arm of her father.
 
The dress she wore was so elegant, Yuri's mom felt like an absolute genius. “Sometimes I wonder why I was made with these talents.” She whispered.
 
Tomoko reached Hiyoshimaru, “You look simply beautiful.” He said staring upon his bride with love.
 
Tomoko blushed, “You look handsome too.” She said. “And so do you Mykan.” But I just turned away.
 
Tomoko felt just as bad as Hiyoshimaru, but she still didn't know why I was so upset… Obviously my brother still never told her the truth.
 
The ceremony went on as planned, and as it did, Yousuke checked in with the love Angels.
 
“What's going on out there?” asked Daisy.
 
Yousuke check out the windows, but still nothing was coming. “Wait!” he suddenly said as he noticed the sky was growing darker, but it wasn't even noon yet, and the weather was clear.
 
Dark clouds were everywhere and the sky went as dark as night. “This could be it.” Yousuke cried, “Get ready!”
 
The monk of the chapel got down to the most important question of all. “If there is anyone present who knows why these two may not be joined… Speak now, or forever hold your peace.”
 
“WE KNOW WHY!!” the love angels cried out, and they all emerged from their hiding spots.
 
“What are you all doing?!” cried Hiyoshimaru, “We were supposed to wait for the Super Devil to show up.”
 
 
Tomoko and the other adults looked around, “I don't see him anywhere.” I said to keep up my act.
 
The monk then agreed. “Then if there is no other reason… I shall continue.” He said, but as he turned to his bible, I grabbed his arm.
 
“I wouldn't do that if I were you…” I said in a deeper voice.
 
The adults gasped at what I did, and Hiyoshimaru looked up at me “Mykan… what are you…?”
 
I stood atop the alter, “We haven't been properly introduced yet.” And I transformed.
 
My short Black hair was now longer and tied up in a ponytail. My ears had gone pointy like an elf, and had dark earrings on them each.
 
I was wearing Dark shiny Tights, A Red Cape held on with golden shoulder pads, Black gloves, Black boots, and finally, an evil looking mask went across the upper part of my face.
 
“Hmm, mm, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Tomoko gasped and held her hand to her mouth. “Oh my God!”
 
Hiyoshimaru stood still on the spot with his jaw dropped. “Mykan?!” he cried. “No… no… It can't be!!”
 
I stooped down a bit and removed my mask. “Yes, dear brother.” I hissed, “It is true! I am the Legendary Super Devil!”
 
Tears of anger and shock spread down Hiyoshimaru's face. “Mykan… No… NOOOOO!!” He collapsed to his knees. “Mykan… why… why?!”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Because this life is much better than the one you handed me!” I snarled.
 
You never told me you and Tomoko were dating behind my back, and after all the hard time and suffer I went through to try and earn her love.
 
Tomoko's eyes lit up. “Mykan?” she said, “You loved me? Why didn't you say anything before.”
 
“What difference does it make now?” I asked, “You and my so called brother betrayed me, and left me with nothing.”
 
“Well, now I've turned over a new leaf. The life of Evil is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.”
 
Tomoko ran up to me, “Mykan, please… I had no idea, please don't do this to yourself.” She begged.
 
I stared her deeply into the eyes. “Get away from me!” I said very deeply. Tomoko did as she was told.
 
I hopped down from the alter and stared the love angels down. “I'll deal with them later… right now I have more pressing matter to deal with.”
 
“What are you going to do to us?” Wedding Peach asked. “Destroy us, and be rid of us for good?”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Only half correct.” I said, and then I clapped my hands, and someone was lowered down from the rafters, all tied up.
 
The love angels all stared at the person… “Bankotsu!”