Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Princes, 4 Assasins, a General, and a Kip ❯ Chapter 13

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 13
Disclaimer: Don't own Gundam Wing or Weiss Kreuz, so don't sue.
@_@x
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
“Do you see anything?” Duo whispered quietly as he watch Zech look around a corner.
“Not a damn thing” cursed Zech.
“Found you” a voice whispered into Duo's ear.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Duo and Zech were forced by Sevavia to enter a large room. In the room sat the members of Schwarz, Drarlath, and Sterrick.
“Ah the last of the princes are here!” exclaimed Sterrick smiling as he walked close to Duo. “I could now eliminate you all and claim my rightful name to the thrown.”
“Where's Heero?” Duo demanded taking a step forward. “And Quatre, and Trowa, and Wu Fei!”
“Take a look for yourself” smirked Drarlath as he pulled off a cover and reveled 5 tubes, 4 of which had the other Gundam Wing boys.
“Heero!” Duo shouted as he tried to run to his love but Sevavia blocked his path.
Heero, Quatre, Trowa, and Wu Fei looked as if they were asleep standing up ward. There faces so peaceful.
“Sorry sugar but they can't here you.” Sevavia smiled before
“What did you do to them?” demanded Zech lunging at Sterrick.
“Their just sleeping” replied Drarlath before striking Zech in the stomach and making Zech crumple forward. “For now” Drarlath finished.
“Zech!” Duo yelled running over to the fallen ex-OZ member. “You okay?”
“Duck!” Zech commanded pulling Duo to the floor as some daggers pinned some of Duo's hair to the wall.
Duo turned to face Drarlath, we was shaking in anger at the damage. “You…” Duo mumbled as he pulled his hair free from the 4 daggers and a few stray hairs fell to the floor. “You!” Duo yelled as he charged after Drarlath, “First, I get zapped into this world and fall into a trash can full of thorns!” Duo punched Drarlath in the face, “then I finally get to dance with the man I love but he calls me an idiot!” Duo punched Drarlath twice in the stomach, “Then as I am sleepily from worrying about what the man I love feels about me I kiss him while we are dancing!” Duo picked up a stray chair and slammed it into Drarlath's head. While Drarlath was on the floor, Duo continued, “Then you all steal him and my other friends, making me cry like a baby! I am not a baby!” Duo yelled as he relentlessly kicked Drarlath. “AND THEN YOU CUT MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!” Duo screamed as he began to endlessly kick, punch, and bite and part of Drarlath that was visible.
“His hair? That was what got him over the edge?” Sevavia asked her master curiously.
“I believe so” mused Sterrick.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Up in the rafters Aya and Yoji were closely watching.
“What's the plan o fearless leader?” asked Yoji as Aya set Yoji down against the wall.
After removing most of the fallen ceiling off Yoji and making a quick inspection on his health status, the two decided that the only way both of them would be able to get out of here alive was if they worked together. Aya placed Yoji on his back and slowly Yoji guided them out, Aya being the legs and Yoji being the eyes.
“What's happening to Duo and Zech?” Aya questioned closing his sightless eyes and concentrated on the voices.
“At the moment Duo is kicking the crap out of the guy who can move things with his mind.” Yoji laughed. “Awww shit, guess I shouldn't expect it to last long. Duo is now trying to fight Drarlath but now he's getting his butt kicked while Zech is taking on the red-head.
“Now what's happening? Do you see Ken and Omi?” Aya continued to ask, standing beside Yoji's seated form.
“So all the Weiss members are here as well” a voice mused. “Very well then.”
“Crawford” Aya growled. He didn't need his eye sight to know who was in front of them.
“Damn” Yoji cursed, “Why the hell did he have to come now?”
“Where is he?” demanded Aya as he withdrew his sword.
“Poor Aya, can't see the enemy even if it's staring right in front of your face.” Laughed Crawford as he punched Aya in the stomach and then retreated a safe distance as Aya swung his sword blindly.
“Aya are you okay?” Yoji called out, “Aya!”
“I'm fine Kudo” Aya replied. “Damn it”
“Poor Aya, he can't see the attacker in front of him. This must be humiliating.” Smirked Crawford.
“Shut up!” Aya yelled.
“The once strong opponent is nothing more than a blind man with a sword. I should just kill you now and get this over with.” Crawford continued before once again punching Aya twice before retreating and pulling out his gun and aiming it at Aya. “You may not be able to see me but I can see you.”
“Aya!” Yoji yelled as Crawford began to pull the trigger. “AYA!”
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $
After Duo dropped Drarlath, he glared at Sevavia and Sterrick. “Who wants to mess with my stuff next?”
“Behind you!” yelled Zech as he watched Drarlath stand up and his wounds began to disappear.
“What the…” Duo began to say but was flung across the room and into the last glass tube.
“Do you really think your temper tantrums and whining will really kill me? Drarlath Nightstar!? One of the two Nightmare Nightstar children?” Drarlath quickly closed the distance from Duo and himself.
“Heero” Duo mumbles slightly as he faded in and out of consciousness. Some of the glass shards of the tube were embedded into his skin and his other previous would have re-opened.
“Your precious Heero can't save you now” laughed Drarlath as he began to attack with random punches and kicks.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
“Duo!” Zech began to run forward but a hand stopped him.
“Sorry general but your fight is with me.” Sevavia smiled.
“As you wish” Zech said as Sevavia attacked. After some punches and kicks, Sevavia had knocked Zech to the floor and now was ready to give him a deadly poisonous attack.
“Fair well general” she laughed as her nails grew large and started to drip green liquid that dissolved the pieces of floor it fell on.
Zech closed eyes as he prepared for the pain to come but instead he heard a cry out of pain. Opening his eyes he saw Sevavia clutching her arm. “Damn you” she cursed glairing down at his arm. Zech followed the gaze and saw some armor appeared onto his arm and then disappeared. “What the hell?” demanded Zech. Zech looked back at Sevavia and noticed that he claws on one of her hands were broken. Once again she tried to scratch him with her other hand but the same armor appeared protecting Zech's flesh before disappearing into the skin.
“Yeah! You magic is starting to come back!” cheered Kip.
“What?” demanded Zech looking at the little elf.
“What? You didn't think the princess were the only one's who has magic, did ya?” Kip asked surprised, “You had magic too. How else do you think you protected them?”
“So what now?” questioned Zech before he dodged a wild punch from Sevavia.
“Hold out your hand and saw `Hanakalbel shaledns'” Kip instructed.
“Hanakalbel shaledns” Zech copied holding out his hand. Suddenly a sword appeared in his hand. It was slightly larger than a one handed sword but fit nicely in Zech's grip. The hilt was gold with two dragons fighting.
“I'm guessing you know what to do with that right?” Kip laughed before seeing Amorra. “Amorra” Kip whispered.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
The gun had shot but Aya suddenly dropped to the floor after hearing Yoji's warning. “Yoji?” Aya called out feeling around the floor.
“Aya? Your okay?” Yoji sighed in relief, “Thank god!”
“Yoji?” Aya called out again.
“If front of you Aya” Yoji instructed reaching out his hand.
“How sweet” Crawford smirked before aiming his gun once again at Aya.
“He's 45 degrees to your right Aya!” Yoji shouted, “Aiming a gun at you. Within almost arms reach.”
“Understood” Aya stopped his movements until he heard a click of the gun. When Crawford was ready to shoot, Aya suddenly attacked slashing out his sword towards Crawford.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Duo was fading in and out of consciousness while Drarlath continued to beat him up. Suddenly Duo felt a warm sensation flow through his body covering him like a blanket. As Duo was starting to knock out, he heard a crash and someone cursing. Opening his eyes he saw Drarlath trying to punch him but nothing was actually touching him…he was transparent!
Losing his temper, Drarlath sent a force of energy towards Duo but it phased through Duo and hit the tube behind him which caused the tube to crack and some of the contents inside to begin to flow free.
After a bit, Duo began to feel cold again. His body began to stop becoming transparent and Drarlath started to make contact with his fist against Duo's flesh. One particular his contacted with Duo's large wound on the center of his chest from the night at the club. Screaming, Duo tried desperately to escape however Drarlath realized his success at causing Duo pain and continued to his the same spot.
Suddenly there was a blast of energy from behind Duo and Drarlath was flown back with streams of fire surrounding him. A hand was placed on Duo's shoulder and Duo looked up to see a very wet, pale Heero kneeling beside him.
“Hey” Heero smiled slightly.
“Hey” Duo returned the smile.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
`Damn' cursed Crawford as he dodged another attack from Aya. Crawford couldn't get anywhere with killing or maiming Aya because of that loudmouth blond! Crawford lunged to attack, only to fall back when Yoji told Aya to duck. Crawford had even attacked Yoji, but Yoji would simply call out to Aya and almost hit Crawford. If only…If only there was someone distracting Yoji from Aya! Then he could kill Aya with lots of pain and then get rid of the irritating blond assassin afterward. If only…
Suddenly he heard a laugh and Schuldig came into view from behind him. “Looks like you have your hands full Bradly” Schuldig said as he placed a hand onto Crawford's shoulder.
“Don't call me that” sneered Crawford moving aside and letting Schuldig's hand fall.
“Whatever you say Bradly. I just thought I could help.” Laughed Schuldig.
“Just kill Balinese” ordered Crawford.
“Yeah yeah” grumbled Schuldig as he approached Yoji. “Poor kitty assassin. He can't even move.” He laughed.
“Go to hell” growled Yoji trying to will his body to stand.
“Been there. I quite liked it. You'll join me soon enough” Schuldig grinned as he raised his fist to punch Yoji but at the last second, Aya somehow dodged Crawford and blocked Schuldig.
“What the…” a shocked Schuldig stared wide eyed as Aya held his fist he was using to strike Yoji.
“Aya!” Yoji said surprised to see his short tempered love standing over him with a deadly glair in his sightless eyes.
"Shi-ne!" Aya yelled as his sword swung up and almost sliced Schuldig's left ear off if something or someone hadn't pushed Schuldig out of the way.
Looking behind him, Schuldig saw Nagi and Farfarello standing behind him.
“You are getting old if you can't avoid a blind mans attack Schuldig” Farfarello laughed.
“Let's just kill them” sighed Nagi impatiently.
“This is surly to hurt God” Farfarello commented as he pulled out one of his daggers and began to play with it. “To kill people who can't fight back well enough.”
“Kill them now Farfarello” ordered Crawford quickly after coming out of his own shock at the red head assassin's quick movements even in his current state.
“Don't count us out Crawford” a voice said from behind. As everyone turned, they say Ken and Omi standing, weapons in hand. “Were Weiss too” Ken added.
“Abyssinian! Balinese! We're here!” Omi announced before noticing that Yoji was severely covered in blood and not even standing. “Yoji!” Omi shouted, “What happened? Are you alright?” Omi began to run forward but Ken stopped him.
“Omi, concentrate. We need to stop Schwarz first.” Ken for once thinking the situation through.
Omi stared at Ken for a few moments before realizing he was right, “Okay, let's go!”
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
“Why you…” cursed Drarlath as he began to walk towards Heero and Duo again.
“How the hell did he break free?” demanded Sterrick looking at Sevavia.
“The glass was cracked. It was Drarlath's fault.” Sevavia answered.
“At least the others are still there.” Sighed Sterrick as he stepped back from Sevavia's and Zech's fight.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&7
“Not for long Sterrick” vowed Kip as he began to approach Amorra. “Amorra! Amorra! It's me Kip!” Kip smiled.
Amorra looked at Kip but neither smiled or acknowledge her knowing Kip.
“Amorra! We're going to save you!” Kip smiled hugging Amorra before Amorra pushed him away.
“You are the enemy” she stated without emotion.
“But…”
“I'm going to kill you now.” She continued before reaching into her small blue bag and removed some red dust.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Drarlath began to approach Heero and Duo. If he had paid attention, he would have noticed the look the two of them were giving that was pure death. Shinigami and Perfect Soldier, a deadly combination. Cursing at them in his native vulgar language, he began to gather a large force of energy and fired it at the two.
As the enemy came close to touching the two boys, it disintegrated.
*THUMP*
A loud sound caused everyone to stop their fight and stare.
“What's going on!” demanded Sterrick.
*THUMP*
The same sound happened again this time shaking the entire room. Heero and Duo had the look of pure hatred in their eyes as the thumping continued.
*THUMP*
“It sounded…” Kip thought.
*THUMP*
“It sounded like a large heart beat.” He realized.
*THUMP*
There was a pattern to the thumping. Slow and steady.
*THUMP*
The glass tubes shook.
*THUMP*
“What the hell is going on!” demanded Sterrick.
“Your right! Were in hell” smirked Duo.
*THUMP* the thumping began to increase.
*THUMP* Faster!
*THUMP* and faster!
*THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP*
*CRASH* The glass tubes broke and it's contence free.
Out stepped Quatre, pain and suffering in his eyes as he began to chant, “O'makra usefst franl uihna huoe nklna.”
Out stepped Trowa, anger in his eyes as he joined in on the chant, “O'makra usefst franl uihna huoe nklna.”
Out stepped Wu Fei, death in his eyes as he continued the chat as well, “O'makra usefst franl uihna huoe nklna.”
In joined Duo and Heero, suffering and a guaranteed long death in their eyes as they all chanted, “O'makra usefst franl uihna huoe nklna.” Over and over they chanted, “O'makra usefst franl uihna huoe nklna. O'makra usefst franl uihna huoe nklna. O'makra usefst franl uihna huoe nklna.”
A white light surrounded all of the boys as well as Zech who stood at their side silently. Zech was also in the chant. As the light faded the Gundam Wing guys and Zech were all clothed different. They wore armor that was colored uniquely with an opening in the chest for a small object. Quatre's armor was all green with a yellow outline. Trowa's armor was yellow with a green outline. Wu Fei's armor was red with a red outline. Zech's armor was white with a red outline. Duo's armor was a dark violet with a light blue outline. And Heero's armor was a dark blue with a light violet outline.
“Sevavia! Drarlath!” Sterrick called out “KILL THEM!” he ordered.
“No” Sevavia smirked.
“Their your problem now.” Laughed Drarlath leaning against the wall.
“What!” demanded Sterrick, “You follow me” he commanded.
“No we heard you and listened because it suited our purpose too. Now you're in the way.”
“Amorra! Amorra! Bind them” he ordered but Amorra was no where in site.
“You made our lives a living hell” commented Heero.
“You hurt us” Quatre continued.
“You used us” Wu Fei explained.
“But we haven't stopped yet” Trowa replied stepping towards Sterrick.
“You destroyed our families.” Continued Wu Fei following Trowa.
“You tried to destroy us” Zech added.
“Fair well sucker. Your going to suffer so much more than death could give” grinned Duo with an unfamiliar laughter that resonated pure evil in his eyes.
“Who…who…what…” Sterrick started backing up.
“I'm Shinigami. The God of Death” he laughed.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Kip looked around for Amorra. He soon found her standing on a ledge watching she scene before her with a passive stare. Kip ran to her and made her look at him. “AMORRA!” he shouted.
She turned and reached into her bag again. Kip jumped back thinking that it was more deadly red powder but what she withdrew was even more surprising…In her hands were the 5 medallions that were the princes. “Catch” she called throwing them towards the 5 princes.
The medallions flew in the air and sailed towards the 5 guys, each entering the place where the opening was on their armor.
Heero and Trowa created fire and lightning that surrounded Sterrick. Burning his flesh just enough to feel the pain but not die. Quatre then lifted Sterrick's body and slammed him into the wall and making wires emerge from the wall, Quatre trapped Sterrick from escaping. Duo grabbed Wu Fei's hand and pulled him to Sterrick, turning both of them invisible. Before entering Sterrick's body Duo whispered one last thing to him, “Death is too sweet. You'll suffer for centuries to come.” Laughing they both entered Sterrick's body and after a few moments emerged. Sterrick screamed then fell lifeless onto the ground.
The armor on the Gundam Wing guys and Zech vanished with only the medallions hanging from their necks as a reminder and Sterrick's lifeless body.
“Is he dead?” Quatre asked Quietly to Duo.
“Far from it. Wu Fei took Sterrick's own mind and now he is in constant touchier with himself. His greatest fears are with him until the day he dies of old age” Duo grinned.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Kip grinned and looked back at Amorra thinking she was finally free. Something was wrong though. Amorra was walking towards Drarlath and Sevavia. Turning, she pulled the ring off her neck and dropped the blue bag. “Amorra?”
 
“Thank you Kip. You have freed the princes true powered and now I will combine them with my own.” Amorra smiled finally acknowledging Kip.
 
“What are you doing Amorra?” Kip asked confused. “Is it really Drarlath and Sevavia controlling you?”
 
“On the contrary my dearest Kip. It is I they listen to.” Amorra laughed. “This was my plan all along.”
 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Authors note: So what did you all think? Hopefully the next chapter will come out sooner than it took this one. Bye for now. Oh and please review.