Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ "God Hurts" The sequel to "Nighteyes" ❯ Last Time... When The Story Was Still Called Nighteyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"God Hurts"

A Schwarz tai Weiss Story, and the Sequel to "Nighteyes"

Chapter 1

This story is the sequel to my other story, "Nighteyes", and it is best that you read "Nighteyes" first, as this story (Well.. this chapter of this story) overlaps heavily with the final three chapters of "Nighteyes".

-+-

Farfello turned his eyes from the reflection of Bradley Crawford in the window. Weiss' stoic red-head was just cracking as smile, and gesturing for him to sit. For some reason, one not even Farfello knew, he obeyed. This Fujimiya Aya bore some investigation…

…So far, after 24 hours of trailing the red-head Farfello still hadn't figured him out. There was something that set Aya apart from everyone else, but he had yet to isolate it. Currently, it was breakfast again, and things seemed to have already adopted a routine. And Aya was watching him cut himself again. That was odd, really.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pointedly, Aya ignored Ken and Schuldig's overly cute coffee/cereal trade. Instead he turned to Farfello, who was happily mutilating his own arm. Farfello took a moment from his cutting to study Aya right back, then resumed his self appointed task. Once Nagi and Omi showed up, both completely unaware of the sexual tension they exuded, Aya was ready to get out of there. It was annoying, this being surrounded by over-affectionate people. Even Farfello, who was decent for an insane guy, ground on Aya's nerves as he rose and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aya struck Farfello as irritated, suddenly. The redhead stood, abruptly, and walked out. Setting his knife aside, Farfello followed. Maybe soon he's figure Weiss's redhead out. Without warning, the redhead stopped. And Farfello didn't, running into the back of his target.

"Must you follow me?"

"Yes." Was the strait-forward answer from the Irishman.

"Why?" Cold purple eyes held a demanding, expectant expression.

"Because I don't understand you."

~~~~~~~~~~

As Farfello trailed Aya from the kitchen, both Ken and Schuldig stared in surprise. It was the German who picked up the discarded, if bloody, knife.

//He left this.// There was a certain level of confusion in the mental tone.

//He's been following Aya around like a puppy for awhile now…// Ken was lost. Farfello only did things that hurt God. Except for following Aya. He just DID that.

//This scares me.//

~~~~~~~~~~

The mission. The ONE to destroy Estet. The one that would put this entire ordeal to an end. Everything. Or so Aya hoped. He glanced over his shoulder and through the shadows at Youji and Farfello. Omi and Nagi where already heading to their positions and Crawford's group was moving in for the frontal attack. He had to start his group… Now. Nodding over his shoulder, Aya led his small team through the shadows, to the door they needed to get through. It only took Youji a few seconds to pop the lock, and then Aya was leading the way again. In mere minuets, they were just behind the room that Crawford, Schuldig, and Ken were having the 'Meeting' in. Seconds later, a scream and a dull 'thud' broke the silence, followed by a gunshot. Tearing the door open, Aya led the charge.

Schuldig was bearing down on the elder that was telekinetically tossing Ken around like a rag-doll with his gun drawn. Seconds later, Aya watched the telepath get brushed aside like a fly. Crawford looked lost, since he'd been disarmed before he could fire a second shot. All of the elders were laughing as Aya unsheathed his Katana mid-charge. Before he reached them, he was slashing frantically at random objects and pieces of broken furniture that hurtled at him under what seemed to be their own power. Then, he was picked up, thrown to the ground, and held down as the wreckage continued to bombard him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Farfello hissed in rage as Aya went down. He launched himself at Aya's attackers, knife brought forward and at the ready. In the same moment, two dark figurers dropped from the ceiling, and, in less than sixty seconds it was over. The elders had been both bombarded with poison-tipped darts and telekinetically crushed. Examining the gore, and finding nothing he could add, Farfello turned his attention to Aya.

~~~~~~~~~~

Youji helped Crawford to his feet, through, his attention was really on Farfello. The Irishman was helping Aya, who was dripping in blood and ripped to ribbons. What was left of the Red-head's shirt hung on his body by threads, leaving a roadmap of scars visible. Once on his feet, Aya let Farfello duck under his arm, supporting him. That was a sure sign Aya was in bad shape.

Ken, who was already being examined by an extremely nervous and upset Schuldig, lay stiff on the ground. Ken didn't look very good, as he was limp as a rag-doll.

"Follow me." Brad commanded, heading towards the place Ken had fallen.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aya pushed away from Farfello, prepared to release himself into the doctors hands. As soon as Aya laid down on the stretcher, the doctors started to wheel him away. When Farfello started to follow, doctors moved to stop him. Before the Irishman could inflict any damage or even threaten anyone, Manx interfered, stepping between the Doctor and Farfello. She whispered something neither Farfello nor Aya could heart. The doctor gave the Irishman a wary look, but didn't argue when Farfello followed this time.

-+-

**cringe**

I didn't like this when I first wrote it.. But it works… and I don't have time to re-write it… so it's staying… maybe someday I'll fix it…

Is anyone thrilled to see this timeline back in the works? *smirk* It does look like there will be at least one more story in the timeline, set after this one… I've actually got an idea for something featuring Omi and Nagi… But… That seems to be getting absorbed by this one… so I might have to think up a new plot for that one… cause I did Promise Nekoneko an OmiNagi story…

Anyways… Comments and such are welcome. Can't wait to hear from people on it. And don't worry… It gets better as it moves along… not ALL of my writing sucks…