Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ "God Hurts" The sequel to "Nighteyes" ❯ Sodomy Still Hurts God... ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"God Hurts"

A Schwarz tai Weiss Story, and the Sequel to "Nighteyes"

Chapter 2

This story is the sequel to my other story, "Nighteyes", and it is best that you read "Nighteyes" first, as this story (Well.. this chapter of this story) overlaps heavily with the final three chapters of "Nighteyes".

-+-

Aya glared at the clock. They'd been in the hospital for nearly five house now. Schuldig had long ago vanished to visit Ken, who was still under the effects of the anesthesia according to his calculations. They all needed sleep. Crawford was dozing in a chair, with Youji sleeping against his shoulder. Farfello was leaning against Aya's legs, and Aya was mostly uncomfortable due to the bandages binding most of his upper body.

"Omi?" Aya glances around, the blond was no where in his line of vision.

"Over here." The tired, if pleasant, voice called as it's owner looked up from the computer screen. Even Aya had to smile at what he saw. Omi was directly in front of a laptop, Nagi was behind him, with his chin resting on Omi's shoulder and arms around his waist. The Telekinetic's eyes were half closed, and he seemed oblivious to his surroundings.

"Could either you or Nagi go get Schuldig?" The red-head Nudged Farfello awake with his legs. "We've been here long enough. We should head for home."

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~

When Omi, who was being tailed by a sleepy Nagi, finally located the room that was Ken's, they just let themselves in. Schuldig was seated in an uncomfortable looking chair, leaned forward so that he could whisper to Ken. The fingers of one hand were tangled in Ken's messy brown hair, and those of the other entwined with Ken's. Despite the room's low-light, Ken's eyes were firmly closed. Omi cleared his throat.

"Go away." The German commanded. "I'm not leaving Ken in this pit you call a hospital all alone."

"Who said you could read my mind?"

"You don't have to stay with me, Schuu."

"I don't need permission, and yes I do." Schuldig squeezed Ken's hand fiercely and glared at Omi and Nagi.

"Schuu," Ken tugged him close enough to kiss his cheek. "Go, get a decent night's sleep, and come back in the morning."

"Keeeen."

"Just," Ken pecked his lips. "Come back in the morning, and you can 'convince' the doctor to send me home."

"Alright." Schuldig leaned forward and kissed Ken's forehead. "I'll be here early."

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a miracle, really, Aya decided as he watched Schuldig follow Omi and Nagi out into the waiting room. When he'd sent them to get Schuldig he's expected the German to force them to leave him with Ken. Not only was Schuu attached, he was protective and possessive, too. "Ready?"

"Let's get out of here." Schuldig seemed impatient. "The sooner we leave, the sooner I can come back and get Kenken."

So that was how he'd been convinced. "Then lets get out of here."…

…Within 3 hours of leaving the hospital, Schuldig had already slept, eaten, and decided that the clock was moving so slowly just to annoy him. He glared at it again, but the clock next to his bed seemed unfazed and continued to emit a dull glow that proved time was barley moving.

~~~~~~~~~~

Farfello watched Schuldig, who took less than 3 seconds to drink a cup of Coffee on his way out the door. Then, Farfello turned his attention back to Aya, who was tapping a spoon idly on the side of a cup of tea. The distance look in the violet eyes made even Farfello uncomfortable. He stared at the red-headed, violet eyes kitten. Still fascinating, even more than before, as Farfello still hadn't managed to get the vision of Aya dripping in blood after the fight. Or the feel of him when Aya had let himself be helped from the scene.

"Farfello?" Aya's voice cut through the haze of Farfello's thoughts.

"What?"

"I asked if you knew what Crawford was planning to do now that Estet was no more." The spoon's tapping stopped, and it was laid next to the cup as Violet eyes bored into the lone gold one.

"No." Farfello's curiosity perked at the thoughtful look that entered the eyes of the man he'd managed to become completely obsessed with.

~~~~~~~~~~

Schuldig leaned against the back of the wheelchair the doctors had insisted that Ken use, half listening to the doctor ramble on about the various drugs Ken now possessed prescriptions to. Within minuets, Schuu was handed a set of instructions and he and Ken were on their way to his Jeep.

"What is all this stuff?" Ken glared at the sheets in his hands.

The doctor gave it to me." Schuu snickered at the slack, drugged way Ken's brain was working. "Just a bunch of cautions and how-tos for you." He gave the impromptu visor over Ken's eye a check, not wanting the thing to slip off, then he headed around to the driver's side. Both were quiet during the return trip, Schuldig focused on driving and Ken was just plain drugged into oblivion. After parking, Schuu grinned at the sight of Ken asleep in his seat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aya watched as Schuldig backed into the door with his arms full of sleeping Ken. Farfello also watched as the pair walked through the room and vanished up the stairs.

"Sodomy hurts God." Farfello's high voice was full of a snicker.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Aya carefully suppressed the laugh and the grin that threatened to sneak onto his face. "We all know they're sickeningly cute, but leave them alone today."

"Why?"

"They actually care about each other." Aya's voice was quiet, but steady. "They've been through enough, for awhile."

-+-

Ahhh, another chapter, done… It's hard to believe that I typed it up today… since I feel terrible and can't really think very clearly right now… so excuse any mistakes… *sigh* Another chapter with a good deal of hoping around, but, it's much more coherent, as the scenes all string together, than the recap chapter..

Lordy… Lots of SchuuKen in this chapter… with it SUPPOSED to be a FarfieAya story… It's a surprisingly hard pairing to write…

Now, Onto my thankyous, and comments to reviewers… *snicker* I love doing these!

First off, to everyone, It's nice to see you back!

Sugar-chan Li Xiang : It does hop around a lot.. and the transitions in the WHOLE first chapter are terrible… but I couldn't think of anything more coherent back when I wrote it… someday I hope to have the brainpower to go back and fix it…

DragonSoul : **Evil look** Ahh… so the subliminal messaging is WORKING! **winkwink**

Madiha : Since about the 10th chapter of "Nighteyes" I've known there would be a sequel… There will most likely be a sequel to this one, also, featuring Omi and Nagi…

Bishi no Miko : That's the same time he got beat up in Nighteyes, so he's only been beat up once… But yes… I like to Abuse Kenken… He's easy to pound on…

Currently, I've already gotten chapter 3 completed (On paper) and have been doing some work on chapter 4… Though, I've been distracted by an Original Shonen-Ai Furry Story I've started writing… It's called Soul's Fire.. and I should release it sooner or later… But… Since I want to finish chapter 4 of Nighteyes… It might be awhile before that's finished… But, It might be awhile before I type up another chapter of "God Hurts" because I'd like to get a chapter of my other Original ("Dragon Clan") Typed up, since that story is actually already finished on hard copy… I need to work on less stuff at once…

OHHH!! And I've gotta plug this story that I LOOOVE. It's got BradRan and SchuuYouji in it, and it's great… By Silrayn Silverwolf, called Kitsune Bi. I strongly suggest all of you read it.. it's one of my current faves in the Weiss Fic world!

Geeze… talk about Author's Notes overkill…

Catch ya all next time!